Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Included upgrade on all planes. 12 years 4 months ago #4840

• Wat up dogfight
  • Wat up dogfight's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be Respectful and be bountiful to others:);)
  • Thank you received: 24
Please Z include upgrades on all the planes that don't. Like for the fokker Dr.I and the sopwith camel. I really Like using both those planes but they need some upgrades like an armament up or a speed up. In certain missions they are worthless like a dogfight cuz u can't really Chase someone with more speed than these planes (fokker Dr.I and sopwith camel). And for the red baron maybe upgrade on the manuever like the spade does.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT SUPERMAN

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
If you lose in the outside you win in the inside.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Included upgrade on all planes. 12 years 4 months ago #4875

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Tell me what you guys think :cheer:

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT BRO'S

Re: Included upgrade on all planes. 12 years 4 months ago #4883

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
I don't know how you'll take this but here goes:
I think Z should keep the plane parity about were it is. If newer players don't feel they have a chance until they "earn" a top plane they will get discouraged. You guys have earned your places at the top flying these planes so you should stay there. Rather than giving u a tactical advantage in weapons and performance I think by earning your ranks you should start to get a point advantage such as more points per kill and even points for being shot down. New cooler planes that give you better point advantages should keep you interested and at the top as long as you play and missions won't be so lopsided. You guys have the moves and experience so as usual you will take down lesser pilots way more often but I see the top guys going 38/0 or more! One mission today I think Askal said he got 100. It was a long destroy airport mission and Askal is an expert pilot but...
I'm just trying to suggest a way to keep everyone happy and grow this wonderful platform.
I also hope Z is benefiting from this so I think the subscription platform is the way to go. Nothing is free even freedom itself (now I'm sounding like Slenderman).

Re: Included upgrade on all planes. 12 years 4 months ago #4886

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That's a great speech kevy ;) but listen, I just want upgrades on planes that don't so when a lower rank player feels like the plane are too slow or have less ammo, they could save up the money to upgrade their fokker Dr.I and sopwith camel. After they get tired of these plane they could move on to others :) atleast the upgrade gave them a chance to get advantages instead the low speed or low ammo (275). I personally love these two planes and I think they deserve an upgrade maybe an ammo upgrade to 375 bullets OR a speed upgrade with the three stars. (Fokker Dr.I and sopwith camel)

Re: Included upgrade on all planes. 12 years 4 months ago #4890

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Yes that sounds good. Maybe like a 5,000 or 10,000 point upgrade on the Sopwith and Fokker and give them a new paint scheme so you know why that bugger downed you. :cheer:

Re: Included upgrade on all planes. 12 years 4 months ago #4896

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
I just wish things were slightly cheaper. Upgrades are such a pain in the ass :lol:

Re: Included upgrade on all planes. 12 years 4 months ago #4904

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Maybe the upgrades for the fokker Dr.I and the sopwith camel should be what kevy sugggested,5000 to 10,000 either for the speed ups or the armament ups OR even both speed and armement UPS on both planes that would be nice to have for the fokker Dr.I and sopwith camel :cheer:

Lol slenderman :lol: I really need to waste my money. I almost reached a milion coins like nine hundred ninety one thousand something and j wasted all that on the other nieport plane with a gun poking on top and now I have 973,000 something coins

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds