• Page:

TOPIC:

Bad Idea(s) that hurt players and game...somewhat 7 years 2 months ago #355303

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Echoboom is not doing great. It's only me in the company. There is no "money grubbing", otherwise you will see way more people in my team. Certainly not only me.

Aside from that, I was in chat, and you misunderstood because I was personally talking to this person. He complained that a windows update notification would kick him out of the game. Since he typed fast, he said virus update, not windows update. No big deal.

Bugs, there is a forum you can post, you can also write an email. Like many people did, just telling me about the "wall" which was a graphics glitch on unity. Fixed it hours ago. No need for chat, in fact better no chat! Otherwise I would had gotten the same complain 300 times per hour until people got the new update (so I would still be getting the complain lol)

And making world chat only for subscribers has been one of the best decisions I've made in my whole life since I began Dogfight. I lost countless hours just taking care of people abusing the chat, to flirt, curse or try to get information from minors. From reviewing chat logs, to contacting authorities to all kind of stuff. All that time was instead NOT used on improving or developing the game. Since the world chat is mostly for subscribers, my productivity has practically duplicated as you can attest from the different updates.

Now, maybe you should consider subscribing. I would love to money grub you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, Sharp Shooter, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, SCAMPERS REVENGE, Armament, pmoon1{WP}, onekill, airwolff, S. E. Dailey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Bad Idea(s) that hurt players and game...somewhat 7 years 2 months ago #355317

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

zuperman wrote:
. . . Now, maybe you should consider subscribing. I would love to money grub you.

:ohmy: :lol: :woohoo:

DROP . . . THE . . . MIC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Bad Idea(s) that hurt players and game...somewhat 7 years 2 months ago #355322

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

S. E. Dailey wrote:

zuperman wrote:
. . . Now, maybe you should consider subscribing. I would love to money grub you.

:ohmy: :lol: :woohoo:

DROP . . . THE . . . MIC.

I know I was sipping on a coffee when I read that...of course I spit it all over my phone.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: S. E. Dailey

Bad Idea(s) that hurt players and game...somewhat 7 years 2 months ago #355364

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Poll is up. Not very acknowledgable in forum? Am I ignoring the bugs reports or something? Anyone can chip in?

Bad Idea(s) that hurt players and game...somewhat 7 years 2 months ago #355365

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
#1 it's not the game developers job to respond to posts on forum but amazingly he does watch and respond
#2 if you have a problem with account or game that needs attention, email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
#3 be nice! We are all real people on here and we are lucky to have a personal response from our game writer!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, SCAMPERS REVENGE, onekill, S. E. Dailey

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.496 seconds