TOPIC:

Windows-10:Game Freezes while playing, Try This 7 years 6 months ago #344687

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788

For Windows 10 PC users , Older windows version may also try it.

Cypher7 was experiencing freezing screen, slower system and related issues while playing DF elite.

He come across with following video which helped him a lot. So on his behalf I'm sharing it for other members.

The best part is no external software is required for this and anyone can do it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Windows-10:Game Freezes while playing, Try This 7 years 6 months ago #344688

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
If you like having crisp clean font and your desktop graphics sharp and clear skip the last step of video. It does noticeably sacrifice the graphics of you monitor. Your font text desktop page will definitely look a lot ruff. For me though I could care less. Having your game freeze up every couple mins, losing your total kills and missing out on points associated with a win was really handicapping my ability to compete for a spot in the top 100 players. I am still testing it out but so far there is a noticeable improvement in screen freeze. I have only experienced one. It would be great Zup if you could adjust the game that for 45 seconds after screen freeze or connection loss, the pilot upon re entering the same much would still have there net kills saved. I understand your points are still recorded, but it would be really cool if we could start shooting for 60-100 kill games. Any ways I hope this helps some one'
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Windows-10:Game Freezes while playing, Try This 7 years 6 months ago #344722

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Doggy Dix wrote: cant Think it is an issue in this end... i play other games with 100 thousends of players with much heavyer graphic, it never freeze like this... im not going to do Changes in my Graphicscard just to play DF...

i Think Zup is the one that should fix the game so it works properly for win 10 users...

hopefully its history, next update...

I full heartedly agree. I have apps with way more demand on my system and it works fine. Me and blue thought it might be also caused by heavy Wifi usage in my place of resisdance. That I might be having a just enough signal delay that eventually theframe rates get so out of sync that the game freezes. Now I went to a couple different locations today to see if its my interenet. I was in a starbucks with no customers on there wifi. The Game froze up. Went to another coffee shop and same thing. Back home there is no one using the Wifi. All by my self. Still freeze. So who knows. Could be a conflict in the coding and Windows, Could be Wifi provider screwing me, (shaw Cable) Could be Zups servers, and it even could be that some one that has it out for Zup installed a virus. This is possible. So I guess I will just deal with it up and play. Its no secret now that the game olays like this. Some will leave, some will stAY

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

Windows-10:Game Freezes while playing, Try This 7 years 6 months ago #344723

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
But if you watch the video the first couple of steps are great for cleaning up garbage folders and other usles bits of stored info that is just taking up space. And it does not change how your systems configured

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.577 seconds