Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PC DOGFIGHT ELITE 7 years 9 months ago #337011

• NoodlePropeller
  • NoodlePropeller's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Question, why is it that you have to pay for the dogfight game, meanwhile on the phone it's a paid game. I tried to play on the phone but the controls are too touchy. I looked to pay on PC as I've heard it's better but you have to pay $20 for it. I don't look to pay that much for a little arcade game. Is there a link to a free version anywhere by chance?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

PC DOGFIGHT ELITE 7 years 9 months ago #337014

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

I believe you are talking about buying through Steam. If you do it that way it is an upfront payment of about $20, but that comes with a years subscription.

If you go the other route, you pay about $2.00 for the initial download, then if you subscribe, you're paying about $2 per month, so that will cost you around $24-$26 a year.

If you want to save 4-6 bucks, buy it through Steam, if you would rather make monthly payments (or you already have the game from beta) go the other route.

The only thing that is cheaper is to just pay for the download, but not subscribe. The catch is you'll have to watch adds or wait 8 minutes between games if you're not a subscriber.

I believe there were some promotional free play codes handed out (through the Apple store?) for phones at one point, but no game is free forever . . . it makes it hard to pay the bills. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, Acegirl, airwolff, Dera8{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.601 seconds