TOPIC:

To help everyone with game issues and resolutions 7 years 9 months ago #336864

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

I think it would be a good idea to setup a section inside Dogfight Support with known game issues and another with game improvement suggestions. As I sift through the numerous threads I see many players mention similar issues plus problems mentioned not in a support type thread. So is that possible? It would look like

Known Issues
1. Lag
2. Disconnections

Suggestions
1. Give all morafs from DF1 a new plane for free :)
2. Secret tunnels

Then under each issue you simply add your name if that happens to you also. It would also include possible solutions to those problems so players have things to try that have helped others. My hope is to consolidate requests to stop the numerous "hey zup!" type threads and give Zup a clear understanding of the game issues and how many affected. I'm sure he doesn't have the time to comb through all the threads to find every problem everyone is having while players posting are assuming he knows and are expecting a timely response. Same for game suggestions, we could have a list of things players would like to see added or removed then players who agree or disagree post on that thread. If a final decision is made by Zup then the thread is closed letting players know what has been suggested and not and what is happening with that suggestion.

I think the constant threads naming this problem and that is overwhelming this forum and stopping players from posting about normal activities and I think the game is improving and with an ability to have problems dealt with quickly and an idea of the number of player affected it will just keep getting better.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, dognamitt, airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

To help everyone with game issues and resolutions 7 years 9 months ago #336874

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Geeezz whip you've been around how long and haven't found the tunnels yet .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

To help everyone with game issues and resolutions 7 years 9 months ago #336945

• Freimann
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 639
Bump.
FEUER FREI!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

• Page: