TANKS!! 8 years 1 month ago #325433

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Zup,

Will you be adding new tanks?

If so can we choose the tanks? Also if we choose will there be 2 completely different sets (german and allied)

Possibly bring the tiger tank back out of retirement?

Maybe see some Shermans rolling around?

Would be awesome tonsee german tanks and allied tanks as different. Would look cool from above passing over

?????????

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TX Constable{WP}, dognamitt, airwolff

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

TANKS!! 8 years 1 month ago #325435

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
hey bullet i don't know if you notice the elite tanks have less shooting range in elite maybe if new tanks are introduced like you say they can have more range

Last edit: by dognamitt.

TANKS!! 8 years 1 month ago #325436

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dognamitt wrote: hey bullet i don't know if you notice the elite tanks have less shooting range in elite maybe if new tanks are introduced like you say they can have more range

I have 3 veefs w these darn tanks

1. They dont stop when u want them to!

2. They have no range and when youre german u have to come out from under cover and try to run down a hill throwing hail marys before you re killed. Dont see the point in a tank that has no ability to shoot from at least a little bit of a distance.

3. Going up a hill absolutely sucks.lol they crawl slower than my daughter did before she started walking. Its hard enough when u have 1 enemy and damn near impossible when there are multiple enemies coming after you.

Im really starting to enjoy elite since more ppl are playing

The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt

TANKS!! 8 years 1 month ago #325438

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
yeah i forgot about the uphill crawling that really needs fixing i did the same thing with the tank on the bridge went to aim and my tank continued to roll maybe a brake button is needed in the tank

BULLET [M]isfit wrote:

Dognamitt wrote: hey bullet i don't know if you notice the elite tanks have less shooting range in elite maybe if new tanks are introduced like you say they can have more range

I have 3 veefs w these darn tanks

1. They dont stop when u want them to!

2. They have no range and when youre german u have to come out from under cover and try to run down a hill throwing hail marys before you re killed. Dont see the point in a tank that has no ability to shoot from at least a little bit of a distance.

3. Going up a hill absolutely sucks.lol they crawl slower than my daughter did before she started walking. Its hard enough when u have 1 enemy and damn near impossible when there are multiple enemies coming after you.

Im really starting to enjoy elite since more ppl are playing

TANKS!! 8 years 1 month ago #325524

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
New planes look awesome but im a bit concerned about the new tank I saw today. It has 2 or 3 cannons and several machine guns. I looked at all the specs as opposed to the renalt we have now. They are the same and the tank is twice as big. I was hoping that we would have german tanks and then allied tanks. Not same tanks for both sides. The one we have now is alrdy too slow and less range than df 1, nor will I stop.

I will say I am happy to start seeing variety l, but why this tank. Its top speed was 9mph and it took 18 crew members to operate. Will all the guns on it work or just the main cannon?

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

TANKS!! 8 years 1 month ago #325528

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Hey bullet,

The A7V was a German WW1 tank. It will probably be the German tank for WW1 and the Renault wl be the Allied. It kind of makes sense for them to have the same specs. He'll probably eventually release a tank for each side of the WW2 zone too.
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, BULLET [M]isfit, airwolff

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds