Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Kill Range Poll (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Keep it as it is
66 50.8%
Laser but shorter distance
20 15.4%
Make it curve down on distance
44 33.8%
Total number of voters: 130 ( 111th|On_Wings_oF, Chopper 15, [M]FOX#1, NetRedding, Bill Maher ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252471

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425

zuperman wrote: Warning: those using fake or duplicated accounts to vote... you better come clean, remove your vote or post here saying it because I'll search myself at the end of the vote and take measures. And you won't like the measures if you didn't come clean.

I find it ridiculous that I have to arrive to this on a simple poll.

Zup,

I will be a little bit completely offtopic: I hope you don't mind knowing I am playing on a second account since I made moraf. My current ingame nick is "Pedrinho Arcos", level 25 - a free account, cuz some months ago I canceled my international credit card (and, to be honest, I am avoiding signing a new one because of per$onal finantial i$$ue$ I had some months ago).
It would be nice if I had an alternative payment method to keep paying to play. Let me know if its feasible.

I took the RED PILL!
The topic has been locked.

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252499

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141

zuperman wrote: Warning: those using fake or duplicated accounts to vote... you better come clean, remove your vote or post here saying it because I'll search myself at the end of the vote and take measures. And you won't like the measures if you didn't come clean.

JU$T WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING ZUPP, MY SECOND ACCOUNT I WAS PAYING FOR AS WERE MANY OF US IN THIS GAME....JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I CANCELED MY SECOND ACCOUNT SUBSCRIPTION, BECAUSE YOU TOOK MY SECOND ACCOUNT VOTE AWAY, SO I TOOK MY SECOND ACCOUNT $$$$$$$ AWAY.....AS WILL MANY OF US!!!! BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
Last edit: by [*M]yNuts.

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252511

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866

[*M]enstrual Cycle wrote:

JU$T WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING ZUPP, MY SECOND ACCOUNT I WAS PAYING FOR AS WERE MANY OF US IN THIS GAME....JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I CANCELED MY SECOND ACCOUNT SUBSCRIPTION, BECAUSE YOU TOOK MY SECOND ACCOUNT VOTE AWAY, SO I TOOK MY SECOND ACCOUNT $$$$$$$ AWAY.....AS WILL MANY OF US!!!! BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Kudos PistolPete for voting your conscience with your wallet! But that you think of this as a Boom moment... that's the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Funny in a pathetic way.

Wow, talk about revealing one's character.
Last edit: by Manfred.

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252513

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Yeah, some think that because they pay they can go above all rules. So easy to come clean, be polite and just enjoy the game, but nah... why do that?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [NLR] McFate

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252519

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Poll is now closed.
I won't change the current system at least for now. Players are very divided about it and the current system is very hard on tanks and parachute/soldier, so what I did on the update is increase the number of required bullets to kill a tank.

Although the vote to keep the current system is high, the votes for a change (shorter distance + curve ballistics) is just a bit higher (after removing duplicated accounts). So many want a change but they don't agree on which one.

In short, I may change it but for now it stays the way it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] Finn, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, WB|War hawk1-5, Kamikaze King, Randolph Scott, Doggy Dix
Last edit: by zuperman.
Time to create page: 0.627 seconds