Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Kill Range Poll (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Keep it as it is
66 50.8%
Laser but shorter distance
20 15.4%
Make it curve down on distance
44 33.8%
Total number of voters: 130 ( 111th|On_Wings_oF, Chopper 15, [M]FOX#1, NetRedding, Bill Maher ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252074

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Hey I have the answer

I like the fact about paying players only can vote however people like MEAN has been a major part of the game so I agree with that to.

Here's the answer, only level 25 or over can vote, regardless of paying or not, I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT A LOT, this will be all players who has been around awhile

AM I A PROBLEM SOLVER OR WHAT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER
The topic has been locked.

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252077

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
ALL IM SAYING IS ITS A PRIVELDGE....and thanks to zuperman non subscribers get to vote thanks zuperman and zuperman is the one that makes improvements by doing so by listening to changes and doing so as changing them and improving them....zuperman should get the credit not the subscribers ....im sure he is thankful for payments it helps the game a lot..but don't make it to where nobody can vote besides subscribers ....pretty selfish and not civilized...

[*M] TR wrote: Mean Fokker, i dont want you to think that i am saying freeplayers are not supporting the game. I meant that subscribers are the ones supporting the improvements.
Even though we are not, think of it like stockholders in a company. If you own stock in company X, in some cases, not all, you get to vote. But no one gets to vote that does not have a share. You can use company X products, and that is supporting them, but younstill wont vote.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252080

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
never said I was a major part,,, just being civilized wich bullies don't understand and im also thinking of others and not myself...lol....have a good day TY MEAN FOKKER

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Hey I have the answer

I like the fact about paying players only can vote however people like MEAN has been a major part of the game so I agree with that to.

Here's the answer, only level 25 or over can vote, regardless of paying or not, I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT A LOT, this will be all players who has been around awhile

The following user(s) said Thank You: ohill21machine

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252081

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Not true MEAN, I believe you to be a major part of dogfight, and also a good one. I just don't like you as red that's all. lol. I just don't think noobs should have any voice.

I would have a cut off at level 20 or 25 I guess.

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252084

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
IMPROVEMENTS IS PART OF THE GAME ISNT IT...BUT SAYING NON SUBSCRIBERS DO SUPPORT THE GAME...JUST NOT VOTE...OK JUST NOT IMPROVING THE GAME ....COMMENTS TO ZUPERMAN IDEAS IMPROVE THE GAME ''''NOT SUBSCRIBERS I AGREE SUBSCRIBERS ARE HELPING DF ALOT TO STAY RUNNING ...I LOVE THE GAME ONLY GAME I PLAY...AND LIKE THE PRIVELEDGE TO VOTE FOR THE GAME AND IM SURE OTHER NON SUBSCRIBERS FEEL THE SAME...ITS ALL GOOD TY MEAN FOKKER

[*M] TR wrote: Mean Fokker, i dont want you to think that i am saying freeplayers are not supporting the game. I meant that subscribers are the ones supporting the improvements.
Even though we are not, think of it like stockholders in a company. If you own stock in company X, in some cases, not all, you get to vote. But no one gets to vote that does not have a share. You can use company X products, and that is supporting them, but younstill wont vote.

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252093

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
SPLENDID IDEA I SEE U THINK ABOUT OTHERS ALSO .......DAVEY PILOT OF THE MONTH FOR HIS GREAT KNOWLEDGE OF PROBLEM SOLVING YOU DA MAN....TY MEAN FOKKER

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Hey I have the answer

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252166

• Big Braciole
  • Thank you received: 163

MEAN FOKKER wrote: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST DAVEYS NAME AND NOT AGAINST IT AT ALL
..WHEN I FIRST STARTED PLAYING I HAD TO CHANGE MY NAME AND IT WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE NAMES THEY HAVE KNOW...JUST AS I FEEL OBAHMASUCS ISNT AS BAD AS NAMES ARE KNOW....ITS THE CLICK THING ...CALLED POLITICS...TY MEAN FOKKER ITS A NAME OF OPINION THATS ALL GEEZ..... BUNCH OF COMMUNIST....

Weather[*M]an wrote: Though this is a vote, this game is far from a democratic process. Davy can't fly as Obamasucks because it offends some. That right there eliminates this from being democratic. In the spirit of the way this game has been going, free players by default should have less say in the direction of the game than paid subscribers. People want more of a voice? Make an investment.

REALITY IS...OBAMA DOES SUCK......AND IF IT DOES OFFEND SOMEONE....CALL A WHAAAAMBULANCE...PERSONALLY I DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM...IN MY OPINION THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT DID REGRET MAKING THAT DECISION...SO THAT MEANS...HE MUST SUCK!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts
Last edit: by Big Braciole.

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252167

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

SchweddyKüglen wrote:

MEAN FOKKER wrote: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST DAVEYS NAME AND NOT AGAINST IT AT ALL
..WHEN I FIRST STARTED PLAYING I HAD TO CHANGE MY NAME AND IT WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE NAMES THEY HAVE KNOW...JUST AS I FEEL OBAHMASUCS ISNT AS BAD AS NAMES ARE KNOW....ITS THE CLICK THING ...CALLED POLITICS...TY MEAN FOKKER ITS A NAME OF OPINION THATS ALL GEEZ..... BUNCH OF COMMUNIST....

Weather[*M]an wrote: Though this is a vote, this game is far from a democratic process. Davy can't fly as Obamasucks because it offends some. That right there eliminates this from being democratic. In the spirit of the way this game has been going, free players by default should have less say in the direction of the game than paid subscribers. People want more of a voice? Make an investment.

REALITY IS...OBAMA DOES SUCK......AND IF IT DOES OFFEND SOMEONE....CALL A WHAAAAMBULANCE...PERSONALLY I DIDNT VOTE FOR HIM...IN MY OPINION THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT DID REGRET MAKING THAT DECISION...SO THAT MEANS...HE MUST SUCK!!

Hi Schweddy Pete!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, Big Braciole

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252169

• Big Braciole

[NLR] McFate wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote:

[NLR] McFate wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote: hypothetically... if i invest $10 so i can have 5 acounts... is it then ok if i vote five times ?
and i can get a second acounst on each one, that makes 10 votes...

btw Zup check out how many second acounts have voted...i Think its a more fair result of the votings if u at least reduce this ones...

I agree Doggy,

But what can can you do about it? Things would get messy if people started calling out all of the (suspected) second accounts. Zuperman could look up the IP addresses of the unfamiliar names to match them against other voters, then eliminate both of them, but what a waste of his time that would be!

Besides, how much difference would it really make? ;)

IDK if its make any difference...but its feel like somekind of Bananarepublic if voting is similar how much you are intending to pay...

It is the way it is...i just think is a bit comic :lol:

Actually, There are at least 6 second accounts that I see and their first account names have also voted. Judging by who they are I would guess they are mostly for keeping it how it is. Eliminating them would bring the votes for no change to less than 50%.

Let me know if you want a list of ones you can check out Zup. ;)

(I'm really on the "S" list now!) :lol:

REALLY McFATE.....BY THE WAY...THATS CALLED A RAT......MY FATHER TAUGHT ME AS A LITTLE BOY GROWING UP..NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS..... NEVER EVER NEVER EVER RAT OR DROP THE DIME ON ANYBODY.....THATS THE ULTIMATE DISRESPECT...EVEN TO YOUR ENEMIES...ITS THE ULTIMATE DISGRACE!!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF THAT YOU EVEN SAID THAT..I THOUGHT YOU WERE MUCH MORE OF A MAN THEN THAT..I GUESS I WAS WRONG!!

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252171

• Big Braciole

SchweddyKüglen wrote:

[NLR] McFate wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote:

[NLR] McFate wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote: hypothetically... if i invest $10 so i can have 5 acounts... is it then ok if i vote five times ?

btw Zup check out how many second acounts have voted...i Think its a more fair result of the votings if u at least reduce this ones...

I agree Doggy,

But what can can you do about it? Things would get messy if people started calling out all of the (suspected) second accounts. Zuperman could look up the IP addresses of the unfamiliar names to match them against other voters, then eliminate both of them, but what a waste of his time that would be!

IDK if its make any difference...but its feel like somekind of Bananarepublic if voting is similar how much you are intending to pay...

Actually, There are at least 6 second accounts that I see and their first account names have also voted. Judging by who they are I would guess they are mostly for keeping it how it is. Eliminating them would bring the votes for no change to less than 50%.

REALLY McFATE.....BY THE WAY...THATS CALLED A RAT......MY FATHER TAUGHT ME AS A LITTLE BOY GROWING UP..NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS..... NEVER EVER NEVER EVER RAT OR DROP THE DIME ON ANYBODY.....THATS THE ULTIMATE DISRESPECT...EVEN TO YOUR ENEMIES...ITS THE ULTIMATE DISGRACE!!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF THAT YOU EVEN SAID THAT..I THOUGHT YOU WERE MUCH MORE OF A MAN THEN THAT..I GUESS I WAS WRONG!!

I GOT NOTHING TO HIDE...I HAVE FOUR ACCOUNTS!!! I PAY FOR ALL FOUR..THAT GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO VOTE 4 TIMES!!..LOL...AND I DID!!!

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252172

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

SchweddyKüglen wrote:

[NLR] McFate wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote:

[NLR] McFate wrote:

I agree Doggy,

Dude, you're a cheat. In life you get to make choices about how you will act in the world. Then you have to live with your choices. I remember that from kindergarden. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, [NLR]*XxXxX*

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252173

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

jeeeeeez... this is becoming like watching the election results in a third-world dictatorship..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, [*M]Destroyer24, Viper10{WP}

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252207

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291
I understand ur pain SchweddyKuglen this is a free Country.. U have ur right to ur opinion.. but u do know Obama were Elected President of the United States t_w_i_c_e_? :whistle: :unsure:

The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Attachments:
Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252208

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

| 111 | Heroicz wrote: I understand ur pain SchweddyKuglen this is a free Country.. U have ur right to ur opinion.. but u do know Obama were Elected President of the United States t_w_i_c_e_? :whistle: :unsure:

No cure for blindness

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252209

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So it would seem rather Logical for anti Obama Administrators to have 2 excuses & not 1 ?
but be careful.. because they say excuses are lke arse holes.. u don't wanna have too many. :dry:
Hey I Happen to lke [M]isfits for sum mysterious reason.. fighting against ur team has help me to becoming the "Ace" I am today.. ty B)

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252211

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

| 111 | Heroicz wrote: So it would seem rather Logical for anti Obama Administrators to have 2 excuses & not 1 ?
but be careful.. because they say excuses are lke arse holes.. u don't wanna have too many. :dry:
Hey I Happen to lke [M]isfits for sum mysterious reason.. fighting against ur team has help me to becoming the "Ace" I am today.. ty B)

Love seeing you in the sky...as blue :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252212

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So it would seem rather Logical for anti Obama Administrators to have 2 excuses & not 1 ?

Attachments:

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252231

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
For Davy:

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
Barack Obama

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252295

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Rudolf,

Ur Avatar should be the M.O.M.'s Official Logo ? Just say'n dough bud ? :unsure: :whistle: :woohoo:

Attachments:

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252298

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Warning: those using fake or duplicated accounts to vote... you better come clean, remove your vote or post here saying it because I'll search myself at the end of the vote and take measures. And you won't like the measures if you didn't come clean.

I find it ridiculous that I have to arrive to this on a simple poll.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, [NLR]*XxXxX*, Whiplash, [NLR] McFate, Rudolf Rednose, ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Armament, Myrlin {WP***}, uberculture

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252299

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
my point exactly was just trying to be a little more nice about it...lol

ZebraUp wrote: jeeeeeez... this is becoming like watching the election results in a third-world dictatorship..

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252306

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well,

I hope u guys have a visual on Zupermans latest post concerning this topic of Accounts ? He is nt happy about the multiple account users.. especially to cast multiple votes ?

Squadron leaders.. u might wanna keep a monitor on ur pilots forum festivities ? Make sure we keep this a healthy play'n environment ? ty,
Heroicz :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Randolph Scott

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252320

• Mäx Vön Müller
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 8
Remove my vote :oops:

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252323

• Hëckënshützë
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 14
Please remove my vote.. :oops: :(

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252332

• Electric Woody
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
remove my vote.
Last edit: by Electric Woody.

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252333

• VonSoldat
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Heroicz, how about you keep your hands and feet in and your own damn cart and don't worry about other squad leaders.

This is a formal request to remove the vote made by this account.

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252362

• ... Är§çh ..lòçh.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Please remove my vote.

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252363

• Hans Karl Müller
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Please remove my vote

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252365

• Big Braciole

zuperman wrote: Warning: those using fake or duplicated accounts to vote... you better come clean, remove your vote or post here saying it because I'll search myself at the end of the vote and take measures. And you won't like the measures if you didn't come clean.

I find it ridiculous that I have to arrive to this on a simple poll.

Please remove my vote!

Kill Range Poll 9 years 1 month ago #252467

• SunRise
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Remove my vote :S
Time to create page: 0.621 seconds