TOPIC:

Manfred's Controls? 11 years 5 months ago #58137

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
I assume that they've been fixed, seeing as new moderators are being sworn in. Am I correct, or are they still out?
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Manfred's Controls? 11 years 5 months ago #58143

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Thanks Cal, but I think Z has some priorities above this. Today several of us were in a DF mode game with Z, and he got to witness a couple of Lights Out events where everyone disappears from view and radar but we're still talking to each other. He said he's on it. Then there's the Quit Game problem for some android devices. That one's tough if he doesn't have the specific phone that's doing it. Hmm I've got some ideas now and maybe I can help on that one.

Besides, with some more mod coverage, there's less need for me to carry a loaded weapon. I can mod in-game with words. (I'm a lover not a fighter.) (Naw not so true lol.)

Manfred

Manfred's Controls? 11 years 5 months ago #58151

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
I lol'd.^

It'll all get fixed in due time. :) There's a few controls that aren't working with everyone. I was just waiting for Manfred to reply as not to be rude. :P

Manfred's Controls? 11 years 5 months ago #58154

• --J--
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839

Manfred wrote: Thanks Cal, but I think Z has some priorities above this. Today several of us were in a DF mode game with Z, and he got to witness a couple of Lights Out events where everyone disappears from view and radar but we're still talking to each other. He said he's on it. Then there's the Quit Game problem for some android devices. That one's tough if he doesn't have the specific phone that's doing it. Hmm I've got some ideas now and maybe I can help on that one.

Besides, with some more mod coverage, there's less need for me to carry a loaded weapon. I can mod in-game with words. (I'm a lover not a fighter.) (Naw not so true lol.)

Manfred

I had a High School coach ask me if I was a lover or a fighter. I told him to try and kiss me and he would find out! It earned me a three day suspension.

If you build it, I will come.......and bomb it !!!

Manfred's Controls? 11 years 5 months ago #58157

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
Lol funny
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives
The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--

Manfred's Controls? 11 years 5 months ago #58182

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

--J-- wrote:

Manfred wrote: Thanks Cal, but I think Z has some priorities above this. Today several of us were in a DF mode game with Z, and he got to witness a couple of Lights Out events where everyone disappears from view and radar but we're still talking to each other. He said he's on it. Then there's the Quit Game problem for some android devices. That one's tough if he doesn't have the specific phone that's doing it. Hmm I've got some ideas now and maybe I can help on that one.

Manfred

I had a High School coach ask me if I was a lover or a fighter. I told him to try and kiss me and he would find out! It earned me a three day suspension.

I lol'd hard. :lol:

Manfred's Controls? 11 years 5 months ago #58193

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Lol, nice J. :P One of my teammates jumped on me naked in the locker room after a football (American) game. :P No suspension for what he got. Coach testified that he deserved it. :P

Right, I forgot that the temp-ban was broken for you, too! Is that all, and has it been spread out, even to the undercover mods?

By the way, are the undercover guys just Echoboom employees that don't have anything to do at a given time, so they go moderate the game/forum, or are they just regular players that don't reveal their power?
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.763 seconds