Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #26868

• fireguy1
  • fireguy1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I have read the forum I see a great concern for spawn killing. I my self have lost a dogfight competition to a tank spawn killer, when I first place and was out paced by a tank. Perhaps my suggestion is place a camping timer in air base for tanks and limits them for 60 seconds in all levels. This I think will reduce spawn killers and take the power back to the planes I my self have purchased this game and not happy that a tank can take me out 4 times before I escape the base. I would like to hear if this could be implemented and would like to hear what everyone else thinks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamekeeper®

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #26914

• Gamekeeper®
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm Hatfield and I'm Legend!
  • Thank you received: 33
You never saw a Allied or Enemey tank killing planes as they taxi it should be out lawed
I am Hatfield,I am LEGEND!

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #26919

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
Or just leave it the way it is. Just dont let a tank in ur base.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, isaactheman, SkyDavis, Blain

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #26926

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 151

bomer1 wrote: Or just leave it the way it is. Just dont let a tank in ur base.

And if one does get in, have the guys on your team already in the air take it OUT!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Makaela, [NLR]*XxXxX*, SkyDavis, bomer1

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #26940

• beatea
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 729
...or I could argue that, given the name of the game, there should be no tanks at all. Granted they provide an interesting aspect to the game but should never be given "game-changing" abilities. And, when they spawn kill they probably scare off any number of noobs who just decide this isn't what a flying game should be about...why spend the money if you don't get to fly? Given that, I hardly think its unfair to limit the ability of tanks to swing the tide of a battle. Bad enough there are WWII armor in a WW I game, but its unreasonable for one tanker to have this much potential. Given the current notions, why not just have the pilots take on massed infantry and artillery in the hundreds of thousands...? Futility may be realistic but it sure don't sell video games... :sick:

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #26941

• Allied
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • God save the Queen!
  • Thank you received: 162
WW1 tanks look different and it should take at least 5 shots to shoot plane down.
our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen! Send her victorious, Happy and glorious, Long to reign over us, God save the Queen!
[IMG]img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb200912171940...320px-Union_flag_160[IMG]

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #26943

• beatea
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yep, they were slow, had poor maneuverability, broke down more often than not, and the armor was pretty much ineffective for anything more than small arms...hardly the fast moving, strategic weapons they become in WWII...

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #26984

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
very true, but Dogfight is supposed to be fun, and realistic when it doesn't impede the fun. What would you rather use, a WWI piece of crap that dies in one hit, or a WWII badass tank that takes five? They aren't really difficult to destroy, unless they're already on the runway spawnkilling you. Tanks have very little ground to air capabilities, except in the hands of the top few tank drivers in the game. If it's too close to aim at it and shoot, go kamakazi and bomb the thing! It's not hard, and it kills the tank just as dead as if you had used bullets.
See you in the skies!

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #27007

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

I was just playing great game until dreadnought sitting on run way in tank. Total bull. Please fix this these guys have no honer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beatea

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #27013

• beatea
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
...think I'd vote for the WWI piece of crap...having these "souped up" instruments of blitzkrieg in a game where some of these planes have trouble matching their speed is beyond unrealistic. And, giving them easy access to the airstrips is just an invitation for spawnkillers...not exactly fun for folks who enjoy the dogfight element of the game... :unsure:

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #27014

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
I was just enjoying a dogfight mission with some stellar players including Yukikaze, PrettyKitty and a handful of other enjoyable guys when a spawn raping prick called Park J. H. used a tank to ruin the game for the rest of us. When I told him I was coming for him, and fellow pilots joined me, he left the game...then came back and began spawn killing from a tank again. I've never reported anyone here before, but if someone let's me know how to get this player banned I will. Like a lot of us I did buy planes when I didn't need the points just to support our game. This sort of thing, however, is NOT what I paid for.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex, fireguy1

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #27020

• Allied
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • God save the Queen!

. Wigbomb wrote: I was just enjoying a dogfight mission with some stellar players including Yukikaze, PrettyKitty and a handful of other enjoyable guys when a spawn raping prick called Park J. H. used a tank to ruin the game for the rest of us. When I told him I was coming for him, and fellow pilots joined me, he left the game...then came back and began spawn killing from a tank again. I've never reported anyone here before, but if someone let's me know how to get this player banned I will. Like a lot of us I did buy planes when I didn't need the points just to support our game. This sort of thing, however, is NOT what I paid for.

Private message slenderman and if you tell him the date and time it would help him ban Park J.H.
our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen! Send her victorious, Happy and glorious, Long to reign over us, God save the Queen!

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #27021

• Allied
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • God save the Queen!

btschuman wrote: ...think I'd vote for the WWI piece of crap...having these "souped up" instruments of blitzkrieg in a game where some of these planes have trouble matching their speed is beyond unrealistic. And, giving them easy access to the airstrips is just an invitation for spawnkillers...not exactly fun for folks who enjoy the dogfight element of the game... :unsure:

WW1 tanks look cooler in my opinion.But it would be a good idea to have Dogfight WWII that only regular dogfight members can play and the exact same username and password.But that would take money from squad wars and the bombers that are coming.

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #27484

• beatea
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
...and yet again, joined late in a game of bomb the airfield and all it took was one tanker to finish of a game with another seven players involved....instead of Dogfight why not just call this Blitzkrieg..? :dry:

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #27506

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
There once was a player who begged and begged for a p-51. He finnaly shut up when said if there was a ww2 dogfight the p-51 would be first plane added.
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #27580

• MadPsycho
  • Thank you received: 2
I don't mind tanks even use them myself but easiest way to stop them staying at bases to long is to limit ammo to maybe 6-8 shells and then they would have to go back to their base to re arm just like he planes.Everything else has a limited ammo so y not tanks

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #27694

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
6 shells? Nooooo! I use smokescreens, i kill tanks, planes, walkers, chutes, and i like to just fool around with a tank too. I want my ammo.
See you in the skies!

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #27695

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
6 shells? Nooooo! I use smokescreens, i kill tanks, planes, walkers, chutes, and i like to just fool around with a tank too. I want my ammo.

That was Louie, right, Hamers?
See you in the skies!

Re: Spawn killers 11 years 9 months ago #27705

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
Ya he was. He was to stubborn
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives