Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

immune olmo 11 years 9 months ago #26768

• fireguy1
  • fireguy1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I want to report a immune incident the player olmo he was in a air base bombing campaign and he was encrouching our base two fighter engaged I had confirmed by server 5 hits no smoke. He made a second trip I had 9 confirmed hits and still no smoke and two other fighter engaged and unknown how man hit through but he was industructsble. You all say this game is unhackable well guess it is. :angry: :angry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: immune olmo 11 years 9 months ago #26780

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Trust me chap he did not hack. His connection might have been really bad and your hits were not registering to his device. This is a glitch that happens every now and then. Its frustrating when it happens but it will blow over after a while.

Re: immune olmo 11 years 9 months ago #26788

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
When you hit a player, and the hits register on your device, but he doesnt go down, its lag.

See, for a kill to register on your device, a signal must travel from your device, the one shooting, to the server, to your opponets device, the one being shot, and thats when he dies on his device. His device has to then signal the server, and the server signals you. Thats when he dies on your device. If either one of you has a bad connection, it will take a while for the hits to register. They will register eventually, though. Never put more than two bullets in one guy, cuz they will eventually register, and theyll go down. Could take two seconds, could take ten minutes, but it will happen. Trust me, bro, he didnt hack.

Get it now? :)
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds