TOPIC:

Soldier controls 11 years 11 months ago #17582

• |111th|Kevy
  • |111th|Kevy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Hi Z,
Is there an easy way to re- configure the sniper controls on soldier? I would like the aiming on the left better. If not I'll have to learn them the way they are but they feel uncontrolable to me as is. Better yet would be the fire button on the side so I'm not reaching . It's better on phone than tablet because of distance.

After re-reading my post I have to admit easy is not used in programming very often! :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by |111th|Kevy.

Re: Soldier controls 11 years 11 months ago #17583

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Im afraid if you want any requests to get thru to him, youll have to email him. Im not sure how much he reads on the forum. :(

Anways, i like the idea! :) I think people hqve asked to have the plane controls reconfigurable, and this would be nice too. :) Lol, i dont ever really use the soldier just cuz its so hard to aim, i usually either tank or fly. :) :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Soldier controls 11 years 11 months ago #17588

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Hello calvin.......this prolly isnt the right thread but how do you aim with your tank so well....A couple days ago you shot me down with your tank.......what is the secret to aiminng with the tank.......just wondering.....i fail miserably when i try shooting planes out of the sky

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

Re: Soldier controls 11 years 11 months ago #17640

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Haha, ask qaz for better help, but at short range, its fairly easy. Go to first person mode, and theres a better sight to shoot from. Theres some horizontal lines on the side of the sight. Line it up on the X axis, then use the lines to determine how high or low the shot should be. At short range, it works, but gravity comes into effect at longer ranges. Thats how i do it, but im not that good with a tank. Ask qaz, or if they return, pownage and green. Theyre the best tanks i know of. :)
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds