TOPIC:

Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #16998

• corsair
  • corsair's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cows go MOO
  • Thank you received: 13
I'm surprised nobody has asked this... Does it seem like two shots to kill is too little? What if we made it 4 or 5? :huh: :huh:
Nobody won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor SOB die for his!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #16999

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I CAN SEE YOU FROM MY BIRD'S EYE VIEW !!!
  • Thank you received: 20
It has been discussed many times. The archives and search work great. It might be because different planes have different firepower. Just like in real fights. Sometimes it takes more, but visually, it appears as only 2. Smoke and cracked shield....then down.

WE FLY WITH HONOR, INTEGRITY, AND PRIDE !

An avatar is how people are SEEN on the web. Mine will be an expression of what I SEE. I hope you enjoy!

Last edit: by Flymagic. Reason: added line

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #17019

• *Cloudbuster*
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Keep Your Head In The Clouds
  • Thank you received: 60
That would mean less kills. I don't think most players would like that.

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #17030

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
While its a good idea, i dint think many people would like it. Because in the real world, you could stop a plane withone if u hit a bomb or the pilot.

Wait, this hasnt been discussed for months. How do u know about the previous ones fly? :?

Also, fly, it only takes two. Period. If it takes more before they die, its simply lag. Its 10 bullets/second, so theres often a tenth of a second lag. If u shoot someone twice, they will eventually die unless they triggered the invulnerability glitch. And no, i cant teach you. No one knows how to do it, not even Z. If he did, it wouldnt exist. If anyone did, theyd tell one person, theyd tell one person, and then no one would die. Imagine watup, bizzi, sky, etc. invulnerable. Terrifying. :P
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flymagic

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #17032

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Okay, I understand that. But why do we have some times 4-5 hit the wing..hit the wing...hit the wing. Is that caused by lag as well? You should know by now I read the forum a lot. I've gathered tidbits from the very begining of the forum. When you learn to fly for real, you'll realize that the hours of study are at least 10 to 1 over flying. Just as in most endevors. A little study goes a long way.

An avatar is how people are SEEN on the web. Mine will be an expression of what I SEE. I hope you enjoy!

Last edit: by Flymagic. Reason: edit typos

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #17034

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I realize that completely. You're one of the few people here who's read the whole forum. Even Z and Slender havent done that. :) I skipped over the repetitive junk. "Z, my calibrations off! $@&*#% this!" with no replies. Its all the same.

Anytime you shoot a plane from a plane or a chute more than twice before a death, its due to lag. Ive tested ON all the planes FROM all the planes.

Kill a plane: Two bullets to the wing or body
Kill a tank: Five bullets anywhere
Kill a soldier/parachute: One hit to the body
Kill a parachute by shooting the chute: Ten bullets anywhere

From a tank its one hit. End of story. A soldier is worthless. End of story.
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flymagic

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #17035

• _eBu_
  • Thank you received: 23
for a head-on fight, you may be right to increase the hit number to bring down the plane, it would not be a big problem, but in a turn fight, if you increase the 2 shots to kill a plane, it becomes very hard to bring down an ace, sometimes impossible..so i believe it is all right in this recent way..
btw,i didnt know it was possbile to kill a parachute by shooting the chute itself, i was always trying to hit the body which is not easy at all..
another point, a soldier is not so worthless, u can bring down a plane with 4 or 5 shots, on which i agree that its really hard..

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #17039

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yeah, in head on, anyone with some skill could do it. It takes SERIOUS know-how to win a turn at all, let alone get 5 shots in!

Yeah, z said in the past you can kill the chute with roughly ten shots. He didnt say exactly, but ten seems like a round number. Anyway, if ur above is the only time to do this, really. Still aim for the middle cuz u might get lucky and kill the guy instead of the chute. :)

No, a soldier isnt TECHNICALLY worthless. I once just sat at a base and two noobs would think they could kill me by crashing into me, so i just sat and watched them rake in the deaths. :P lol, i wasnt on the runway or anything. I was completely avoidable. I was out of bullets from killing stuff on the way there, so i couldnt spawnkill. If they REALLY wanted to kill me, they could have flown up, turned, and shot me instead of dieing like 30 times! ;) :P i apologized eventually. It was kinda funny tho. :P
See you in the skies!

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #17046

• _eBu_
sure thats a jackal way of using a soldier as a killer :)
recently you know it is very trend to uze soldier in the capture carrier games..when you exist as a soldier on the carrier, you not only make the time-meter work for you, but also kill the enemies landing on the carrier..and you are invisible btw..and if you know to jump on the carrier, then it means you can camp on the carrier limitless of time..i think this shoul be fixed sooner..

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #17047

• Flymagic
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
When ever I'm the soldier on the carrier. I don't shoot the plane on it too. Mainly I can't hit them! So I explore the shipnI'm still looking for the treasure hidden in the captain's cabin. Ssssshhhhh!

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #17048

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol
See you in the skies!

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #17056

• _eBu_
i bet you havent found anything yet..:)
btw, is there anyone to say how to jump with a soldier on a carrier (for android)..

Last edit: by _eBu_.

Re: Damage system 11 years 11 months ago #17058

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Run into anspecial partof the wall. I forget where it is exactly. You cant junp anywhere else tho, unless u have a keyboard. A physical one, not the virtual thing. :)
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds