• Page:

TOPIC:

Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #14971

• |111th|Kevy
  • |111th|Kevy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Ok I know you have to test and such but the man on the carrier is a pain. You can't see him unless u are in the air and very very close to carrier. They should show up on radar so you know they are there before you land.When you shoot at him they jump around like a Mexican jumping bean and when you do hit it takes more than 3 shots to kill. When your on carrier you can't see them at all. They can jump and stay on indefinitely .. If they are allowed on carrier it should only be theirs in defence of their turf. If they can camp why can't a plane?
Sorry I guess you know I'm not to fond of it and when I run into you guys testing it's not my favorite time. I know I'm in the dark about your future plans and it might make scense then.
I would try and turn into a soldier and fight but I can't jump or fire with apple. Someone said hit map but that doesn't work for me so I'm stuck defending in plane with some real handicaps.
Just my opinions!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #14984

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
I think they should not be allowed to turn men on carrier. And if they can, the. I want to be able to see them.

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15069

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
shoot em. bomb em. do both. get shot down and kill em with a tank. choose! theres like ten ways u can kill em!
See you in the skies!

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15092

• |111th|Kevy
  • |111th|Kevy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Thanks for the tips Calvin. I've tried to be a tank on carrier but I spend most of my time trying to stay on it. :blush:

Last edit: by |111th|Kevy.

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15098

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
I have been a soldier on a carrier quite often.....its fun....you can run out of ammo fast though...it takes 4 or 5 shots to kill a plane on a carrier....it would be fun to have dueling soldiers too....

I wouldnt use a tank though.....the tank stays in one spot, but the carrier moves out from under it...

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15245

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
haha ive been trying to get one inside! :P 1301 posts! :P
See you in the skies!

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15283

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
I figured out a trick for Apple players who want to "jump" to reset the carrier time -- without the "Space button". Message me if you're interested, I know Kevy would be hahahah.

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15289

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
I rest the clock by walking against the wall of the carrier....havnt figured out how to jump though.....

I thought it was dunny one time while i was playing, i flew low to see if i could hit a soldier with my plane...couldnt touch him..he leaped over my plane. Whn i looked behind me, i noticed the soldier looked as though he was skipping along the terrain like a bouncing ball...lol

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15290

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Well, there's a way to actually get inside this weird part of the carrier that can't be accessed by planes. I've only done it twice though, sometimes you'll fall through and out the carrier.

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15347

• Seattle2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 62
I've twice been in carrier games since update that I don't understand how we've lost. Both times, I was on the carrier, had been on and off for a while, no soldiers in sight and still the carrier converted to the other team. Very odd! Anyone else see that "ghost capture" situation? - could it be a glitch?

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15351

• Seattle2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
There is a good thing you can do if you're a man on the carrier. Walk to the front of the bridge and climb up the rigging. There's a small, inconspicuous door labelled "Padraic Willoughsby and Co." just near the top. Bang on the door with your rifle. On February 29th of every leap year, the door will open and there will be a small tankard of cold beer. Drink the beer. At the bottom, in nearly illegibly small type, it says "The blood of the innocent." Throw the mug at any plane trying to respawn on the carrier. If you hit one, a second door will open to a small wood panelled room. The door will instantly unlock. Inside there is an empty room with white walls. No light reaches this room, except for a small sliver from the other end of the room. When you approach this room you will find that it is actually another door. When you knock on it, a voice will ask "What makes a man become exalted?" If you respond with the phrase on the bottom of the beer mug, the door will open and you will come into another room. Inside it you will find small models of each plane in the game. Smash each one with your rifle butt and the corresponding planes in the air will burst into flame and your team will Win.

Just ask Slenderman.

Last edit: by Seattle2.

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15359

• veidar2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 162
Wonderful! :lol:

(Sounded just like one of Slenderman's stories) :)

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15361

• veidar2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 162

Seattle wrote: no soldiers in sight and still the carrier converted to the other team.

If there was a "nameless" walking soldier, would he be visible to you?

Last edit: by veidar2.

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15370

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That was like, EXACTLY slendermans first story. Just read the full thread?
See you in the skies!

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15378

• Seattle2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
:) yup.

Good point Veidar, I suppose a 'no-name' opponent could have been on deck as a soldier but usually two opposing planes cancel each other. Or a bug or strange event made it that the enemy leaving wasnt registered. Just thought I'd mention it in case it pops up again and is real

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15397

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

Seattle wrote: There is a good thing you can do if you're a man on the carrier. Walk to the front of the bridge and climb up the rigging. There's a small, inconspicuous door labelled "Padraic Willoughsby and Co." just near the top. Bang on the door with your rifle. On February 29th of every leap year, the door will open and there will be a small tankard of cold beer. Drink the beer. At the bottom, in nearly illegibly small type, it says "The blood of the innocent." Throw the mug at any plane trying to respawn on the carrier. If you hit one, a second door will open to a small wood panelled room. The door will instantly unlock. Inside there is an empty room with white walls. No light reaches this room, except for a small sliver from the other end of the room. When you approach this room you will find that it is actually another door. When you knock on it, a voice will ask "What makes a man become exalted?" If you respond with the phrase on the bottom of the beer mug, the door will open and you will come into another room. Inside it you will find small models of each plane in the game. Smash each one with your rifle butt and the corresponding planes in the air will burst into flame and your team will Win.

Just ask Slenderman.

Argh...looks like you found out the Secret of the Void. It's where I go during every carrier game.

I'm not going to lie -- that's the best post I've ever seen on this forum. I laughed heartily. +1 karma :)

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15407

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol! Hes learning all our secrets! We must.... KEEEL HIM. :P

Best post on the forum? Have you READ serene knowledge? Lol ;) :P
See you in the skies!

Re: Men on capture the carrier 12 years 1 week ago #15432