TOPIC:

Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11677

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
It would be cool to get Fletchits in game. Like you have the choice of one bomb or 2 Fletchits. The Fletchits you would have to buy with Ingame points and would hardly affect your flight by lowering you climb and turn rate by not much. You could youse the Fletchits to destroy hangers and tanks but only one group of Fletchits can kill one hanger so with to sets of Fletchits you can only kill to hangers unlike bomb can take out three hangers. Advantage of Fletchits you could get places faster and stand a betere chance agenst people that drop bombs. Disadvantage people with out bombs or Fletchits under them still have a advantage over you but it's not as larg as the one when you have a bomb. You can only take out 1 hanger at a time with them and you should only be aloud 2 so you can only kill to hangers with them. Othere disadvantage like with tank you have to wait a small bit befor you should be Abel to drop the second set of them. This allowes people to be abel to kill you befor you can drop the second set on a hanger. Also your plane should not be repaired of any damage till you have successfully killd to hangers by dropping both sets of them. I think the flechits should be somthing you buy in the hanger and you should be Abel to chouse if you want bombs or flechits. I am also thinking that thoue should not be Abel to kill tanks but they should be Abel to shred a hanger and rip its structer apart making it collapse. I hope every one likes this idea.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11680

• Historygeek13
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Good idea, sky! :cheer:
[img]i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/myatsoethet/squadleader.jpg[/img]

Re: Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11682

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
I like it! Btw, (sorry, idk anything about WWI) what are fletchits? Lol i feel pathetic! :laugh:
See you in the skies!

Re: Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11685

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
It's a big metal arrow like thing that they drop in trenches and over buildings where the just shrewd every thing to bits. When they droped them it would be like raining arrows falling frome they sky, they never left many people alive when they where droped. They where heavy also so they would pinitrate more stuff they just where not as heavy as bombs. Very nasty things they are. So nasty many country's keep them in stock to youse during war time now.

Re: Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11693

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
wow! not very many weapons from WWI that are still in use! I assume that there have been upgrades to the designs, right? Or do they drop black powder metal arrows? lol thatd be funny. B)
See you in the skies!

Re: Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11694

• Player BP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 6

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: I like it! Btw, (sorry, idk anything about WWI) what are fletchits? Lol i feel pathetic! :laugh:

If you want to look it up its spelled fléchette, should bring up some good material.
"If at first you don't succeed, it's probably gonna take a while."

"dun DUN! DUN! DUN DUn DUN DUn Dun Dun, dun Dun DUn Dun DUn DUN, DUn Dun DUn Dun." - Top Gun Theme Song

"D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, duuuuuun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun..." - Danger Zone,...

Re: Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11695

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
thanks! :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11711

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Sory I spellt that wrong. The Flechettes have been around longer than ww1. They would and still do put them artillery like cannons for instance. Now if you go and think about it a cannon ball just gose and kills unlucky guys that got in it's bouncing path on a battle field wich dose not kill to many people with every on all spred out. So they made Flechettes put them in a cannon and fired at a group of charging enemy's and they all fell down dead insted of 3 out 15 going down. So it would give it a shot gun effect and multiple projectiles sent at the enemy. They where made sharp and areodynamic for a quick affect also they could go farther thana cannon ball. With how sharp they where they would pass clear throue there victims and hit othere unlucky souls.

Re: Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11738

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
I'm good friends with a buddy of mine who served in 'Nam. He used to fly the "slicks" (helicopters that look similar to the UH-60 Blackhawk). He told me he once of a time he and others had to go and provide supportive fire and capture a hill full of a VC. This time (and the only time they let them use them) they put on the ol' Fléchette Rockets on his helicopter. He said he had never seen a more destructive type of rocket in his life.

He said that after you'd fire it -- you'd wait 3-4 seconds then suddenly you'd see a "pink/red mist" and blood everywhere from the people down below getting ripped up by the fléchettes. Those things are crazy.

The VC also used a similar type rocket -- but loaded with actual arrows. They'd launch it straight up, the arrow pods would open up and reign down upon anyone in it's path. To this day there are still skeletons pinned to trees of people who were hit with the arrow rockets.

War is crazy.

Re: Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11851

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Yep like I said they where we'll still are very nasty.

Re: Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11875

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
Ok first of all all war is bad and hell. But I like to learn about world war two. It was the most important war of the 20th centry. Ww1 was just like part 1 of ww2. Korea ended at the same parrellel line it started it only got people killed. Veitnam got a fully communist country. Then there's desert storm witch I know nothing about. Ww2 set in motion the collapse of the ussr. Got us in a alliance with germany. Eventully made US the soul super power. Ended imperial japan. Speed up develoupment of jets and radar. And many more.
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: Fletchits 12 years 1 month ago #11952

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Ww1 was second most important probly becuse when it ended with the alied victory the alies told Germany to not do this and that and this and blah blah blah wich then made it impossible to avoid ww2. You forgot to mention that at the end of ww1 and ww2 many new country's began many of wich where African becuse the French and Britien territory's on Africa where no longer yoused by them wich where african country's came up. How why thouse territory's left the hands of European countrys I do not know. In ww1 the Automen empire crumbled so we got turkey and some othere country's a beleve. Also ww1 made many nations step it up with building and improving aircraft and air warfare where if they did not do this the air combat in ww2 could have been just a tiny but better than that of ww1. Also the navel ships and tanks and wepons on the ground would be so advanced that aircraft would not have stood a chance realy. Airplanes start causing problems the ground equipment could easily be tweaked to take air craft out. Not easily tweaked by solders but in factory's desing changes and stuff.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds