TOPIC:

Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11597

• *420*
  • *420*'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
  • Thank you received: 543
Hi everyone! Been a looong time since I've been here. But anyways....................................................................................heres my problem.......I'll start out by saying that I've learned to only update when I absolutely have to. When I do absolutely have to, I have to uninstall, then reinstall about five to ten times before it finally registers completely correct...........so far. Tonight is the same, except I still haven't been able to get past 43% on the menu load. I would really love to play without doing this every update :) . Hi Z by the way

If thats the way to exterminate, it'll take too freaken looonng

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11598

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be Respectful and be bountiful to others:);)
  • Thank you received: 24
Hey *420*. Yes it has been a long time since I saw you in game and the forum. Hope that loading problem and update is fixed so you can begin to play:) It is great to have you back. See you in the skies someday.

In game name: -Watupdogfight-
If you lose in the outside you win in the inside.

Last edit: by Wat up dogfight.

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11618

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Hmmmm.... Thats strange. What phone are you using 420? Glad to see that you're back btw! :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11645

• Chan the master
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • PlsDontShoot
  • Thank you received: 15
Cool its *420*
If you lose in the OUTSIDE, you will also lose in the INSIDE...I think

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11660

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Welcom back 420.

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11665

• |111th|Qazfdsa
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • [111th] Falcon Squad Founder
  • Thank you received: 70
Now tell us all the snake dance manuever!:evil:
Lol
-Qaz

~=111TH FALCON SQUADRON FOUNDER B)=~

Player since Dec. 30th 2010. (estimate)

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11666

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i'll pm you
See you in the skies!

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11669

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
420 taught me how to kill the way I do. So another thanks to you 420. And every one welcome back this dogfight legend.

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11672

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Haha, heard that story enough! But as the former #1 ranked player, lets hear a big round of applause for *420*!!!!!

Question: how is it possible to teach an aspirant anything advanced? Sky said u taught him to turn in his first game, when my advice to most first timers is "shoot reds" or, for more advanced noobs, "slow strokes help your aim." how can you possibly teach the best turner in dogfit to BE the best turner in dogfight when he cant even shoot straight?
See you in the skies!

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11675

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
  • Thank you received: 196
Ive seen his move I developed my own called the the deck sweeper I hardly ever usenit though if ido its extremely difficult to do even for most advanced players considering im the only one that knows it anyone I use it on always gets shot down dont mess the deck sweeeper move lol :evil:
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11676

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
What former top ranked nuff said confused never heard of em

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11678

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
A while back 420 and gyshan where undeefetabel and praised for there skill at the game. That was in dogfights golden age. Now when your realy good people don't say much becuse there's so many good people. But 420 is still more deadly than most people. Actuly frome the last time I played 420 I would say she would be ranked number 2 in skill just right behind wat up but I may be wrong it was hard deciding that.

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11679

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Pawnage if your manuvire you invented works so well youse it every time just in a bit of a diffrent form so it is unpredictable.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11683

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ive only played 420 twice, but she seems really good. Idk if id put her as #2, but again, only played her twice. Never got to play with G tho. Too bad. Hope he comes out of retirement.

Funny how the "golden age" was four months ago, right BEFORE i started playing lol
See you in the skies!

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11688

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Yep lol I rejoind dogfight in the last week of it. I have never seen gyshan eather he quit befor I joind up. I do miss the way dogfight was in 09 just the red barons Fokker dr 1 and the sopwith camel. No lakes no othere planes no buildings around hangers to confuse new players and no othere games.

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11689

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
The golden age was 7 months ago.
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11691

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Actuly that was the silver age becuse it was just 420 gyshan killing every one. We are in the golden age now. Right now there are probly 50 times as many crazy skilld aces then there where 7 months ago. No 7 months ago was the bronze age 4 months ago silver and now the golden. When I first created my dogfight account we where in the stone age I yoused rocks for bulits and my guns whete sling shots :) .

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11692

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
oh. either way, not long before i joined lol. seems like you're talking about something that was 50 years go, not 7 months! lol :) Btw, when did ernst join first? I tried to find u guys tonight, u said 9 eastern time right? that should be 6 here, or am i dumber than i look? haha, i probably just didnt get into the right game. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11697

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
I acutlly had a lot of home work and had to type a paper.
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11700

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
oh. what was the paper about?
See you in the skies!

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11701

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
I saw gyshan in a game about two days ago im guessi g he used tp be a super ace like a megaladon

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11706

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
yep. he was the first to rank 15, which was the original top rank. are you sure it was him? what was his rank? how did he do? DETAILS MAN, DETAILS!!!!!!!!! lol jk :) seriously tho, did he seem good enough to be the best player in the game? if you look at the old posts from like 5 months ago, he and 420 were FEARED. not like you fear mbizzi or wat up, like your-a-10-year-old-child-with-a-tank-coming-at-you-while-your-tied-to-a-large-object feared. that is how terrifying they were i guess. lol, like i said, never played gyshan, but i assume that was about the equivelant amount of terror he put in a game. B)
See you in the skies!

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11712

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: Haha, heard that story enough! But as the former #1 ranked player, lets hear a big round of applause for *420*!!!!!

Question: how is it possible to teach an aspirant anything advanced? Sky said u taught him to turn in his first game, when my advice to most first timers is "shoot reds" or, for more advanced noobs, "slow strokes help your aim." how can you possibly teach the best turner in dogfit to BE the best turner in dogfight when he cant even shoot straight?

It was not my first game but I had not kills enuff to get away frome asprent only hade five kills frome my first week I plays in 09 so when I came back I saw 420 and asked her how she's could just go and destroy every one. Then she told me how to do it and made me watch what she did. Plus it's easy to teach people stuff if the listen and pay attention to what you say and think about what you said. It don't work if you expect to be awesome by the person just telling you how to do it. You got to lissten to what they say and work on it for it to help you. There have been so many people iv tried showing how to do things becuse they ask but they did not pay attention thus they failed to do it right. I payed carfull attention to what 420 said becuse I really wanted to kill lots of people.

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11713

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
haha, i know. never said that it's easy to learn all the stuff you know! :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11719

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
All u guys rok!!! Lovs u all! I didnt expect all the responses :)) I have new techniques and styles if anyone wants to hit me up pm, ill maybe give some new pointers ;;;;))))))))) My game works today btw, I was surprised. U guys had spoke of Gyshan....he was my first hunny, but he dissapeared :(........and YES he was a GREAT player :)):..(:))). Then coopy bear also dissapeared :(((....annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways I digress sorry. Sorry I haven't played much lately. I've moved states back to my home town. Been working nights, and fortunately busy with my old friends. I miss u guys and look forward to seeing u in those new beautiful skies that Mr.Juaquin Grech has provided;))))

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11720

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
Now killlll, cuz I'm about to play RIGHT NOW!!! And I didn't get to play last night, so I gota make up some points seeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11737

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

*420* wrote: Now killlll, cuz I'm about to play RIGHT NOW!!! And I didn't get to play last night, so I gota make up some points seeeeeeeeeeee

Whoa -- Jasmine! Nice to have you back! I've only see you on once this year. :P

Re: Having to uninstall, then reinstall after update 12 years 1 month ago #11754

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
btw, Coop's back. read some old threads, and it looked like u too were dating in game.
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.634 seconds