Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Same Squadron Different Team 12 years 2 months ago #8126

• Kazee83
  • Kazee83's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
I know squadrons haven't been up long but I wanted to see if anyone else had run into this issue. I was on last night about 10:30 and came into the middle of a bomb carrier game. I was flying for the Germans and csumm who is also in Enigma was flying for the other team. JohnnyB came in later too and was with csumm. Just felt weird having a squadron mate on the other team. Then the server got mad and threw us all off. Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Same Squadron Different Team 12 years 2 months ago #8127

• Backwood
  • Thank you received: 1
Well I haven't had an issue with server getting mad and throwing me off lol but I have been on opposing sides with csumm many times and as I do shoot him down I do feel a little odd doing so as he is a squad mate but to me red means dead...if I don't shoot them I'm sure they would still shoot me...but on another note what if we didn't shoot enemy squad mates would that be fair to other players on your team at the time? At the moment its just a group of friends I think adds a little character to the game but I'm sure on future updates that the squad idea will get more in depth and add so much more to the game ....

Re: Same Squadron Different Team 12 years 2 months ago #8139

• Kazee83
  • Kazee83's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 26
I'm definitely going to shoot them down (or at least try) if they are red. I just thought the whole purpose of having squads was so you could semi form a team that would end up together in a game. I can't imagine that the server didn't link us because there were already too many people on one side. I had a bomb carrier mission a couple of days ago that put all 8 people on the same team.

Re: Same Squadron Different Team 12 years 2 months ago #8158

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Lol yep iv hade a few games every day where all 8 are in same team or it's me vs 7 people and now days there's more and more aces in that 7 making things difficult but fun on the ones with all players in same side go end mission quickly by destroying the hangers ships zep what ever it is. Plus it's nice to have a game where you can relax fly and chat.

Re: Same Squadron Different Team 12 years 2 months ago #8161

• veidar2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 162
I agree. It happens now and again and it's a welcome break and a good time to chat and to hone your skills at target shooting and hangar bombing.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.510 seconds