Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A prayer for Acegjrl, and all DF 1 year 11 months ago #385714

• Cue Ball
  • Cue Ball's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

As many know, Acegirl is going through treatments for an illness she has. Its not my place to say. I can't remember if someone has already done this,but one can never be shown that they are worth to many times,ever. My prayer is not just for Acegirl,its for everyone in DF. I pray that Acegirl and her family are blessed with love,health,healing,and people who love her. I also pray this prayer for everyone in this game. For there are many things I've lost the ability to do. But praying for those you love God is a joy. Help my friends with their needs. Need like wisdom,understanding, love, and peace especially in a world that news only sells if there's bad news,Amen.  If my prayer offends you,then think of it as a wish. We all are on a different walk and shouldn't be judged for are beliefs that are of a peaceful nature. Its no surprise I can be rude,disrespectful at times,and make comments that sound wrong. All I can do is try to better myself to be part of the solution. Acegirl continues to remind of that when I confide in her. Despite her health,she continues to meet others needs joyfully.  Last year many of you have suffered hardships and from what I can see,the community has been there for you. Peace and love,Cue has balls,I mean Cueball. 

Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, SCAMPERS REVENGE, nebular, Alex Galt and 12 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cue Ball.

A prayer for Acegjrl, and all DF 1 year 11 months ago #385814

• Pagan
  • Thank you received: 124
Don’t think prayers to an imaginary friend will do much good , but for what it’s worth my thoughts and positive energy are on their way to Ace and her family. Hope all goes well my friend. Blessed Be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, Lupo del mare, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, OUTLAW_WAR, * Nina Dina *

A prayer for Acegjrl, and all DF 1 year 11 months ago #385847

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Any update on Ace Girl's  health. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl, Lupo del mare, Pegoud

A prayer for Acegjrl, and all DF 1 year 11 months ago #385871

• Von Kilner
  • Thank you received: 50
Prayer does help if you believe in it. My prayers go out to Ace Girl and other friends of mine battling serious health issues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Alex Galt, Lupo del mare, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, Pagan

A prayer for Acegjrl, and all DF 1 year 11 months ago #385987

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Hola to all my dear friends! I am still giving the fight with God by my side and the prayers of you my friends and family. Thank you for your kind words my dear friend Don Q! And thank you so much for your loving prayers. My dear friend Pagan believe me the power of prayer does work and I truly thank you for your well wishes and I know I deep in my heart your wishes are heard.  Vivek!!! I am well my friend so sorry for worrying you and everyone with my long silence, I have been taking my chemo or as I call it tequila shoots but… doctor had to pass them a few times because my white cells are too low, and I am too weak. Can you believe that? oh well to weak, some days I do feel destroyed other a bit better.  Not able to play because I can feel my fingers and have cold hands all the time. Thank you, my dear friend Von, for your prayers also and for everyone, the do work.  A few weeks back grandma saw a stain forming on a glass window and she call me out to see it and it was in the shape of the Virgin Mary. It may sound unusual but what was amazing was that it had all the different colors.  I am blessed to have a loving family helping me and loving friends that I can count on.  With God by my side, I know everything will be all right. Only 2 more chemo left but first must-see next week’s labs show that my white cells are better, to get the green light for the chemo treatment to continue. So, I’m trying to juice up in vitamin C, almonds and eat even though food taste bad, but I must do it.  Really grateful to have such good friends here and thank you for your prayers always. Hope to play once I’m done with the treatment and I can feel my fingertips again, LOL
P.S. This treatment has lots of different side effects that are not good, but to everything bad there is always a silver line, Fist one I will get better, other 2 strange ones but on the plus side; they are mosquitoes do not bite me and its hot here in the island now and I am always cold so can feel the heat.
BIG HUG TO ALL!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: zuperman, Phillipson, ZebraUp, [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, nebular, chickenlittle, Alex Galt, frits and 6 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

A prayer for Acegjrl, and all DF 1 year 10 months ago #385992

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4449
T cells low? 
I suggest a change of diet.
Eat more T-Rex.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb

A prayer for Acegjrl, and all DF 1 year 10 months ago #386181

• Magnus Canneb
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Hola Ace, también le pido a Dios por ti. Fuerza!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Dunc7, Pegoud

A prayer for Acegjrl, and all DF 1 year 10 months ago #386185

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Gracias Magnus, agradezco tus oraciones y las de todos en esta comunidad, me han dado mucha fortaleza y sé que están siendo escuchadas.  Si Dios lo permite este próximo miércoles es mi última quimo terapia y con sus oraciones y la fe en Dios espero sanar.  ¡Se les quiere a todos de gratis!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb

A prayer for Acegjrl, and all DF 1 year 10 months ago #386186

• roamer jr
  • Thank you received: 42
Hi Acegirl, you might not remember me under this name but as Larry G from the DF days. You are probably the first person I met & chatted with in the Dogfight world and I remember becoming the "3rd wheel" of a map tour you gave, to myself and somebody else whose name I do not remember in which you showed us what I have come to call the "enchanted forest" where the trees were levitating & I believe ended at "the Great Crack" which was the map glitch. Now I really hope you don't say "what the h*ll is this guy smoking cause I have no clue what he's referring to..." because then I'll have to feel real stupid for my peanut gallery comments above. Anyways one truth I know I have right is that you always were & will be again one of the fairest, toughest and most enjoyable (red or blue) pilots this game has introduced me to....and my prayers, charms, energy forces whatever you wish them to be called, I send to you to enable your continued healing with just a smidge of my first star today light wish energy for your loved ones who might not get the chance to wish on one themselves today or if they did most likely showered it upon you as well saving none for themselves out of love. Big wink, long distance hug and know that even if the first part of this msg was bonkers the rest isn't. LG aka Roamer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Alex Galt, Pegoud

A prayer for Acegjrl, and all DF 1 year 10 months ago #386188

• JE VOIS TOUT_
  • A Snake Deserves No Pity
  • Thank you received: 28
Placing My Prayers 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Pegoud

A prayer for Acegjrl, and all DF 1 year 10 months ago #386190

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thank you so much for your well wishes and prayers my friends Larry and Je VOIS TOUT.  This next Wednesday is my last chemotherapy and God willing all will be fine and I will heal. So, all your prayers everyone’s have been welcome and a blessing. Larry always fun exploring and dancing around in the DF Forrest. Those goofing around moments are the best times and memories from this game.  Great friendships I have made here in this virtual game, and I do appreciate the loving support of all of you.Always chatty and friendly so still trying to teach the new players. Zuperman says there are new furry creature in the forest, so we must get together and do some exploring. LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, JE VOIS TOUT_

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.628 seconds