Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anger 2 years 2 months ago #385008

• Cue Ball
  • Cue Ball's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

There's a sqaud called MOMs and I don't know the whole history. What I do know is they were one of the first sqauds and also the sqauds that held the #1 spot for sometime, if my memory serves me right. We are talking 8 yrs ago. I found the date I joined. I new nothing about them except they shot me a lot. That's all I'm able to remember. Not sure if Dognammit had signed up with them yet. I was in a sqaud called Misfits which I thought was #2 in ranking,but that's not the point here. Very similar to Wolf.Pack. Misfits was a family as most sqauds are. Now that's important to remember. You see I met Dognammit and Lilbadgal and we hit it off. When bullet drop was added,I took a break from the game. I started PUBG in which I had the privilege of becoming a MOM. But more so,I started to make close friends within the sqauds. Cricket was just as deadly in this game, but the cool part of the game was I was able to talk with him while playing. It beats texting cause you can hear the tone of ones voice and no if there messing around or not. These guys tease each other worse than anyone in DF. I always tell people not to take me seriously because things get lost in translation. Then there's Dix,well he's a swede,what can I say ,lol. If anyone thinks that's racial,I too am a swede, but live in America. Then there's this low pitch voice that rumbles and that's Husky. We have the very friendly Milf which needs no explanation except he like the others has a good sense of humor. The last Is AceFreely. Now I liked Ace and he went through a tough period. But he has his sqauds. Just like Misfits. They no longer fly,but it's a family. Dix has helped me with my struggles,even called me and video chatted. He has a big heart,but take him for a fool and he'll crush you with it. It's no secret I talk way to much. Always have. ADHD, but never took meds. So here's my main point, DF is a game, but it's also a family.  I was so happy when they came back and because I knew them there smart remarks didn't phase me. Because I new they wouldn't intentionally hurt me. These guys like to have fun in a way that most are not use to. I learned in grade school which I learned from my dad and God that no one was going to have control over my emotions with words.We are well aware that people use words to get to peoples heads, however,the reciever is responsible for how they respond. Acegirl taught me that if someone upsets me,take it to a pm and settle it their. Because we have such a reverse age difference I think what we say in public chat should be clean. I know I'm a big offender of that. The point is,work it out if you have an issue, or talk with a sqauds mate. Honestly,M.O.M.s really don't care how you feel. They have brought a lot to this game,and I'm dang grateful there back.  Hope I haven't offended anyone but know I'll be the first to stand by a friend,and I really feel like apart of something special with Wolf.packs. So put aside our difference and get a long. Yes ,I'm aware there's always going to be someone who will try to ruin the game,that's Zups responsibility  and he doesn't tolerate it. I know,I called someone a girl in panties for flying WW2 in a WW1 game just as zup comes in. He is was professional about it but made it clear, no bullying. I was so embarrassed because I knew he was right and I got busted.     
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Gizmo., Cricket, [NLR] McFate, TXLAWMAN, Thulsa Doom, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cue Ball.

Anger 2 years 2 months ago #385011

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

M.O.M. loves all of you. Since we're old, sometimes it tough love.  But we love you guys!!

And stay off our lawn ;)

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Cue Ball, Acegirl, dognamitt, Pegoud

Anger 2 years 2 months ago #385014

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
Thank you for your support Cue Ball

The following user(s) said Thank You: Thulsa Doom, Cue Ball, Acegirl

Anger 2 years 2 months ago #385015

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !
  • Thank you received: 2433
Have a Cigar !

watch your six,dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl

Last edit: by Doggy Dix.

Anger 2 years 2 months ago #385016

• Cue Ball
  • Cue Ball's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

It may have sound MOM oriented, but there's a clear message. Besides,a little history is cool. 
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Acegirl

Anger 2 years 2 months ago #385018

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Wow, you are wise beyond your words my dear friend Cue, your message comes from the heart, and I totally understand your intent.  Words do matter and words do hurt…sometimes we forget that that person that is on the other side of the screen maybe is looking for escape from the real problems that might be hunting him in life.  Its true we come here to play and have fun but sometimes we should ask about the place or state of mind of that other person that we decide to unleash our anger on; ether as a joke, punishment, bulling or dislike. I know we are a dysfunctional community but since late we are a small community, and we should try to always reach out after each other no matter what difference a game might have cause between us. I am no angel and I have had differences with people here since day one, but I have always tried to reach out at some point to try and talk things over; sometimes it has work out and sometimes it has not.  It’s all good I always forget and forgive eventually. Like you say the mind is very powerful and very fragile; anything just a simple word can break it to the point of doing something unthinkable or bring light to it and save you from a mistake. I think you are not asking for a we are the world moment, but I believe you are asking for empathy towards others.  We are not many here and we are losing people from playing for different reason, but I would hate to lose some one over the mistake of taking a joke or persecution too far.  Thank you for this post, Cue Ball you are a big man with a good soul. 

You don’t know the power a post like this has Cue, you might think is just that a post speaking out from your heart, but it could mean much more to the other person that is reading it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Cue Ball, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Pegoud

Anger 2 years 2 months ago #385025

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Hey Cue, 
Great words and I know you are all Wolf! I like your post--anger is toxic and better to just joke. I always have a fun time playing the game when I have time. Hang in there brother! Acegirl made some great WP banners for you and I have one favorite. Let's see if you can pick which one it is. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl, Pegoud

Anger 2 years 2 months ago #385030

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Cue Ball, Acegirl, V.Huntress War

Anger 2 years 2 months ago #385031

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
I don’t love all of you. Some of you piss me off. 

Cue, you’re a great person, and have had many fun times with you. Be well. 

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, Cue Ball, Acegirl, Doggy Dix

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.622 seconds