Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

NLR is recruiting again 2 years 3 months ago #384491

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • [NLR]Mysterio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • the less you reveal, the more people can wonder
  • Thank you received: 1003
[NLR
McFate post=214716 userid=28805"]

Art by [NLR]*DISRUPT*

The

NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC

- Is looking for highly skilled, experienced pilots with a strong desire to work as a team. The NLR is dedicated to developing and using team based strategy to win games. Are you up for true Metagaming?

(Edit: We hope that the game will develop into a form which will allow squad vs. squad combat or at !east so we have the ability to choose our teammates within a game. Until then many strategic elements will not be available. Someday....) ;)

Luna wrote:

Applicants must be tenacious and resourceful in action and must be willing to face the displeasure of other established pilots and squads who may consider use of tactics to be a form of cheating. “Tactics” are strategic actions taken with the intention of helping your team to win the mission. Contentious issues may include “dropping”, “sneaking”, “camping” and in some instances “spawn killing”. While some players and squads see these as cheating and abusive, the NLR chooses to use these as valid strategy when done in an effort to win the game. The NLR does not support "stat padding" or abusive game play. These tactics are used to promote the many different strategic elements available within the game. Where head-to-head shooting focuses mostly on a player’s shooting skills, use of a full range of play styles uses many different skills and abilities.

The NLR is not a new squad. It was founded over two years ago and has always been well respected both for its highly skilled pilots and for its lack of drama and controversy. Anyone wishing to join the NLR must be ready to avoid personal attacks, to answer criticism with reason and to avoid inflaming arguments. This does not mean that we do not stand up for ourselves.

We fly as we choose; with dignity, and we shred the reds in the process!

Apply here or by PM to an NLR Officer. We prefer applicants to be level 12 or above and have a high (> 1.5 / 1) kill to death ratio, exceptions will be made in consideration of other merits. Please be patient. The NLR intends to remain fairly small so we will need to discuss applicants and will want to see potential recruits in-game before making any decisions. We encourage our members to be active on the forum, our website or our private chat app in order to coordinate plans and times we can fly as a squad. Some members use additional means of communication, though it must be remembered that no personal information is to be shared in-game or on the forum.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

NLR is recruiting again 2 years 3 months ago #384554

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Happy to see the New Lunar Republic back in the DF Elite skies and recruiting new players. First you have one of the coolest team logos around and deadliest pilots in the game. A team with a lot of history and with a great philosophy of playing the game. Good luck enlisting new talent you are doing an excellent job Mysterio. If in any way you need help with banners for your team or any other thing let me know I am happy to help my friends at The New Lunar Republic. Salute to all!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, DireWolf{WP****}, [NLR]Mysterio, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds