Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Which is worse 2 years 8 months ago #383274

• Cue Ball
  • Cue Ball's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

I was looking over an old topic I posted. I read everyone's comments again and I'm shocked I was capable of even doing that. I really appreciate your honesty,professional responses
 and mostly the forgiveness. The post was called which is worst. I'm still truly sorry. I love reading old post because of the history and the memories. Now I'm going polish my head. Peace. 
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Acegirl, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Which is worse 2 years 7 months ago #383394

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Don Q!  You are truly a great friend.  There is no reason to ask for forgiveness when nothing happened. Our friendship is stronger than anything. So please do not worry your boldy head. All is fine My dear friend.  
always enjoy playing with you in games 
PS great choice on joining the Wolfie's pack I know you will make them proud because you are a great player and a better friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Gannet, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds