Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Me and MOW 2 years 7 months ago #383158

• Cue Ball
  • Cue Ball's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

I left MOW for no reason at all except I'm neurotic. My new self made squad excepts no one. Its a one man sqaud because we all know how good I am,lmao. I just feel so much freer on my own. I also seem to do better. I can say and do as I please to a point. Most know I struggle with mental illness so I feel a lot of guilt letting family down,and team mates. I know I'm wrong,but still I feel it. I'm working on it. Other than that I have very thick skin so never hold back a thought, a come back comment, or piloting. I just wanted to really clear up any misconceptions about me and MOW. Never thought I would be a squad jumper. I do have to give thanks to Misfits and Cavaliers for taking a lot of time to spend helping me. Cavs especially with my aim issues. I'd give names,butt you know who you are. 

See,because I've had four very small strokes makes me not the sharpest tool in the shed. I'm not knocking myself down. Its actually funny when I call my daughter to tell her something I just called and told her 15 minutes ago. One needs to move on and most of all turn it over to God. If you don't believe in God I respect that. Now you know a little more about old Baldie. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I did break my word to Mean stating I would never leave MOW. Forgive me Mean. Luke Sky stalker,where the he'll are you? Peace all
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Acegirl, Gannet, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, coyote, Sikorsky, CH!RON 13

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Me and MOW 2 years 7 months ago #383159

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438
No sweat mate.
Don't worry.
It's only a game.
Just have fun! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Me and MOW 2 years 7 months ago #383161

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1969

WD ! Good game with you tonight Cue!
Be brave and have fun!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl, Gannet, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Me and MOW 2 years 7 months ago #383162

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.783 seconds