Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Planes 2 years 10 months ago #382783

• Sir Stuart
  • Sir Stuart's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 31

I wonder: I have purchased 9 planes. But I don’t seem to be able to pick the plane I want to use in a game. 

I rarely get to fly the Seimans plane. . And the Hawker Hurricane, I don’t understand the shots coming out of the plane, when I shoot. They go in a circle and don’t hit the target. . What is that all about?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Planes 2 years 10 months ago #382792

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
Are you not able to pick which side you want? If you are premium, on the server selection you can see 3 boxes, Allied, Central and Random

To select a side, use the appropriate button ( allied or central power ), NOT THE RANDOM GAME button 
This only works if you’re premium ( I assume you are ), otherwise it balances the game you’re about to enter ( say it’s a 5v4, if you hit “random” it puts you in the side with minimum players, here it’s the one with 4 )

now if you meant I can’t select plane in the hangar  simply use the arrows on the sides
As for the “bullets go in circles”, I can’t understand that. Can you make it more clearer? Because they just fire straight and drop down like normal 

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sir Stuart

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds