Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382603

• Pegoud
  • Pegoud's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1982

What's that in squadron ranking ?

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Magnus Canneb, * Nina Dina *, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382604

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137
It seems Top Squad ranking has ended up...

It was good while it lasted. In order not to forget where we reached I'm posting my last screenshot:

BRAVO =CAVALIERS=!!! The best Squad until the end...!!!

78 million points   Wow brothers!! Not bad for a bunch of noobs! 

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Evermec, Magnus Canneb, * Nina Dina *, coyote

Last edit: by Ailred TREPPO.

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382605

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
Good job, to all my squad mates, well done guys!!!!!!!!!

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Evermec, Magnus Canneb, * Nina Dina *, coyote

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382608

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958

What's that in squadron ranking ?

Hey Peg, 
Looks like we might be back to the original DF. I like the idea as I remember there were many players from different squads who supported their red or blue team. 
Cheers! 
-Dire

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, * Nina Dina *, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382609

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hey Peg, 
Looks like we might be back to the original DF. I like the idea as I remember there were many players from different squads who supported their red or blue team. 
Cheers! 
-Dire

We probably be back there, yes... but that it doesn´t guarantee some players still support outnumbered games or weirdo posts just to be polite with "friends".
Take care of a wolf in lamb's skin! 
-Ailred
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, * Nina Dina *

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382614

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Well, people was using it the wrong way, by not attacking their own squad members. Which is stupid, because killing your squad member has ZERO NEGATIVE impact in any ranking. None. Zero. In fact, it would HELP your ranking if you killed your squad mate when it was on the other side.

But it destroyed the game to have people on your side not shooting the enemy. Yes, the enemy. Even if he was your squad mate. It's red? It's enemy.

So it's gone until I figure out a better way. I still want squad wars. But real squad wars (all squad members teaming up against the other). Not the one we were seeing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, Gannet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, * Nina Dina *, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Last edit: by zuperman.

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382617

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
As we say in Spanish: "No es culpa del chancho, sino del que le da de comer". A system not well developed of Squad War points mixed with a free to decide two-sided game, plus competitive ppl in the two or three top Squads and there you are: a Dogfight Cold War, a real war between some pensionate, some 7-8 years in game fans and other abducted ppl. The competition, the motivation was real and the concept of cold war was taken to the extreme. War is war  
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Evermec, * Nina Dina *

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382621

• Evermec
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 525

As we say in Spanish: "No es culpa del chancho, sino del que le da de comer". A system not well developed of Squad War points mixed with a free to decide two-sided game, plus competitive ppl in the two or three top Squads and there you are: a Dogfight Cold War, a real war between some pensionate, some 7-8 years in game fans and other abducted ppl. The competition, the motivation was real and the concept of cold war was taken to the extreme. War is war
  I believe that we know how to add, of course, it is not about how much points are lost or that we fail to win, it is just a kindness to friends.
A room for group formation or directing teammates to the same side of the battle would simplify and perhaps we could have such a squadron war, in the format it was in, it makes no sense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, * Nina Dina *, coyote, Sikorsky

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382623

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

I believe that we know how to add, of course, it is not about how much points are lost or that we fail to win, it is just a kindness to friends.
A room for group formation or directing teammates to the same side of the battle would simplify and perhaps we could have such a squadron war, in the format it was in, it makes no sense.

Yes, i agree

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Evermec, Viper10{WP}, * Nina Dina *, coyote

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382624

• Enigmatic Jaguar
  • Sky is the limit!!
  • Thank you received: 78
[justify]From 23rd February 2020, SPAD Squad began its journey to produce best pilots who were noobs before.... We were last seen in #50 and after a lot of immense hard work, we reached top 20.... A glorious achievement for all SPAD pilots. Myself, Sikorsky and founders of the Squadron Paco and Juan and others.... May we script the history of one of the best squadrons in DOGFIGHT ELITE.
Thank You,
Yours sincerely,
Enigmatic Jaguar[/justify]
The following user(s) said Thank You: * Nina Dina *, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382626

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

I think that is what we all believed squad wars was going to be, and all of us hope squad wars will be like that. Head to head with one squad battling a whole team of a different squad.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evermec, DireWolf{WP****}, * Nina Dina *, coyote, Sikorsky

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382627

• Evermec
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 525
With our friendly attitude among team members, failing to earn points, we had an unparalleled performance in the team ranking.  if we decided to do a more intense fight between the squad members, there would certainly be no room for other teams to be noticed!  LOL !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, * Nina Dina *

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382643

• * Nina Dina *
  • Thank you received: 91
Hello dogfight peoples I just thought I'd leave my observations on the subject, since Zup scrapped squad ranking I've notice less people playing then that leads me to log out and find something else to do.. I hope things change ASAP as I see this excellent game during a quick death!!! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382644

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Hello dogfight peoples I just thought I'd leave my observations on the subject, since Zup scrapped squad ranking I've notice less people playing then that leads me to log out and find something else to do.. I hope things change ASAP as I see this excellent game during a quick death!!! 

Exacly, Dina.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: * Nina Dina *

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382645

• * Nina Dina *
  • Thank you received: 91
Good job to all Cavaliers past and present members and thank you reds for making it possible. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

squadron ranking 2 years 11 months ago #382648

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4449
Maybe one game room always available to be booked by two squadrons for a set time slot. Maybe1 hr at a time.
Game room available for general use if not booked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Sikorsky

squadron ranking 2 years 10 months ago #382788

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Finally ended the ranking of squads, better so. joaquin, where is my aviao ME262 and my ghost plane ? I spent on these 02 avioes around 8,000,000.00 pts, I was already harmed when I was one of the first to buy the DF Elite because my level and patent fell. Sugestao: take the horse that sucks, takes off the bikes that will never use the mission to conquer ship, zeppelin and train take a long time. I need to get back what I lost to you, Joaquin.
Eu estou muito desmotivado com esse jogo, não conseguirei chegar até o final desse ano jogando, jogadores desonestos como Med, coleral entre outros, bugs, etc. chega de cavalo e dragao no jogo, salvem o jogo !!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Last edit: by Lone Player.

squadron ranking 2 years 10 months ago #382791

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523

Finally ended the ranking of squads, better so. joaquin, where is my aviao ME262 and my ghost plane ? I spent on these 02 avioes around 8,000,000.00 pts, I was already harmed when I was one of the first to buy the DF Elite because my level and patent fell. Sugestao: take the horse that sucks, takes off the bikes that will never use the mission to conquer ship, zeppelin and train take a long time. I need to get back what I lost to you, Joaquin.
Eu estou muito desmotivado com esse jogo, não conseguirei chegar até o final desse ano jogando, jogadores desonestos como Med, coleral entre outros, bugs, etc. chega de cavalo e dragao no jogo, salvem o jogo !!!!!!
Joaquin removed the Me-262 and Meteor temporarily, he said he’s working on a new mission type.

dogfightelite.com/index.php/forum/4-anno...ets-temporarily-gone
The spitfire ( allied ) and FW190 ( German ) have the exact same specs as the ones removed, just the model is different, so you could use those for now.

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

squadron ranking 2 years 10 months ago #382808

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Exactly what you said. Nothing else to add. The jets will be back soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

squadron ranking 2 years 8 months ago #383170

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Hi Nina,I know how you feel . I've been part of DF for a good eight years. Its seen its ups and downs but the core is always around or come back. I really enjoyed playing in DF with you. This is a hobby for Zup, he has made that clear. He has a fulltime time job milking cows I assume. JK Zup.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.619 seconds