Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I see u posted bout 111th squad..mmmm what to say 6 years 3 months ago #368835

• Jeramy
  • Jeramy's Avatar Topic Author
  • From The Ashes Of Honor And Dignity
  • Thank you received: 50
So, once again I got this in my pm box. Endless whining about droppers and references to the 111th being a cheat squad... Well i personally wont single out the whiner as most squads would, I will say this.
What kind of pilot are you? one that stands on the sidelines and cries like a baby with a dirty diaper that is in need of changed or do you yourself have those needed qualities that are necessary to implement change. If you are the ladder then by all means please apply to the 111th Falcon Squadron. We at Falcon are always in search of pilots with leadership qualities and welcome you to join us in our Legacy of Falcon Members. If you are one of those who just want to whine, well, I hope this enabled you to reach your quota....

[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com2/2eaux09.jpg [/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artificial Intelligence

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I see u posted bout 111th squad..mmmm what to say 6 years 3 months ago #368841

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

Nobody likes a Whiner,, "Laugh and the world laughs with you, whine and you whine alone.' Whiners feel helpless and overwhelmed by an unfair world. Their standard is perfection , and no one and nothing measures up to it. But misery loves company, so they bring their problems to you. Offering solutions makes you bad company so their whining escalates. They are the kind who can never solve problems, neither can they give best solution in life. I wish him all the best and a Happy New year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeramy, Artificial Intelligence

I see u posted bout 111th squad..mmmm what to say 6 years 3 months ago #368923

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
As the game is right now. I believe that the only rules that could be adopted by Players is this. Help New pilots, Dont shoot the Crap out of them, but do not give them a free pass. Asa far as the 111th goes. I find this squad Pilots fly as a team. Use a variety of tactics. Dropping, Some Sneaks, Some high altitude dive bombs and Turn fighting. All of this strategies are a part of the game. Even camping. This might not be how some players believe the game should be played. But it is not cheating. I salute 111th for there Team attitude.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds