Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358468

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

I am here less and less often and thought maybe we can share the shining glory times that we will all always have to remember. I have 3 right off the top of my head:

1. When WhoseThisGuy reported himself to the blacklist for spawnkilling KoreaAirForce1 over and over with screenshots of every time Korea was lit up...epic! For those who don't know KoreaAirForce1 he was a MoRAF when there were only like 12 and he sat on the runway in tank constantly tank spawn killing. I swore revenge on that guy many times but seeing as WTG had done it to perfection I was jealous I wasn't the assailant but it was sweet all the same.

2. Dragon Fight Night #1 vs Gunners Inc. - we managed to actually get 4 a side of the proper squads and after I think 2 1/2 runs a total of like 4 minutes it was over. It was one of the fastest games I have ever seen. I mean this as no insult to G.I. in anyway it was just they were very new vs us who had been here forever and I don't think they knew what to expect.

3. Someone (who will remain nameless) tank spawn killing the God of gods over and over. It was hilarious to watch that spam spitting half-wit get what he deserved...finally.

I'm sure I have a bunch more but those are some great times...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: yose[M]ite, D- CC RIDER, Viper10{WP}, Cush62

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358469

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Nicely done Whip, I wish my thank you button worked.

First good memory that comes to mind was watching Davy and Wig dogfight in a capture carrier game. I was maybe a major general at the time...still pretty green. Not 100% sure but I think it was when Wig was still #1 and Davy was hot on his tail at #2...hope Davy reads this and maybe he can confirm it.

All I know is Davy told me to capture the boats while he battled with wig. I just remember flying over to land on the second carrier and watching them dogfight...
Finally Davy shot Wig down and we won the game. Davy said his arms ached for hours after that...pretty sure he needed a nap after that one lol.

Sure there's more stories out there but that one comes to mind first.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358471

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Yeah comet, that's the one game I remember. It was one those games that when you won you were in a great mood for 3 days.

Myself and wig were bitter opponents at that time and I was really concentrating on dogfighting skills. Wig was a top player and we went at it. I don't remember much details but I got the best of wig (not easy to do) and we won the game.

Even to this day we talk about it. What a match. One of my best days ever.

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358475

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802
When General Jackson destroyed the other team everytime. Those were the days

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358478

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
My best game was in two parts.my first flight of 30 seconds shot down by mr foust in his dam eindecker.that day i swore to become a misfit......another game a original df pilot had me coverd at my base.i only met him once.he said i have the upper hand get up and fight.he let me up to fight.he showed great form.these things i will always rember
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cush62

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358479

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
There was one other day the day blue max said its rabbit and his damn eindecker.

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358536

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

More I can think of...

The day Jaz and I met 20 inch and then 40 foot!

The epic 4 hour game I had with Wig, Scombro, KptnSingh, and I think Weatherman or whoever Spearchucker was where we had 4 players over 200 kills, 6 over 100 and it was a slugfest the whole game. I got my highest kills in a single game ever, 271.

The first scavenger hunt when I thought no one was really taking part and as I checked it before going to bed Big C had done the entire thing! I couldn't believe it.

The scavenger hunt where RichyRoo flew threw a hangar (when they were tiny and you could still do that) while it was on fire from just being bombed.

Epic quotes from posts on the forum like:

During the MOM - DD fight when the tension was high and CueBall posts on the MOM thread "Cue ball Rules" to which Wig perfectly replies: "That's a relief! I was afraid for a minute that Cue Ball didn't rule."

When everyone was bickering on the forum about something Longrifle said something like "I'm just here to kill you people"

When someone accused BlueMax of being I think it was either the moustache or God of gods and he said, "Look do they have 200-300 kills per game...NO!? then it's not me!"

When Raptor wrote his story about how he had almost run over a pile of school children while playing DF and driving! Not that I think running kids down is funny...just the way he wrote it..

Also Raptor when he was going off at someone who I don't remember and so many people were trying to discretely PM him to say calm down. And he blurts out "I know what the hell I am saying so stop PMing me!"

So many chats with the Dragons like story time and Rick Flair and PC guy.

The grafitti that HB made...

so many more still I'm sure...

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358537

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Oh and I forgot one I still laugh at was a level 3 joined a game I was in named "maryisawesome" and she soon left and I said "Damn I bet she was awesome!" After a few minutes she returned to which I said, "Oh you guys are dead! Mary's back!" Mary didn't seem to care either way or at least she didn't say so. We then started adding "Awesome!" to each plane she downed or anything she did really...hilarious

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358542

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Lots of good times flying, keeps me playing or trying to play at least. One of my favorite games w one of my favorite pilots Jizzy J, we were outnumbered badly. It was one of those games when i couldnt miss, jizzy was sneaking every run and i was occupying the three reds. Jizzy was tellin me when to let em fly. Reds were getting extremely frustrated with us. Jizzy ended the game with "please dont hate me" then boom boom game over......fun fun and hilarious

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358545

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Flyin toastie in a game gettin his butt kicked by dangerous toy, intead of getting frustrated he said "man that toy is dangerous" next run toastie kills dt, dt then said "killed by a kitchen appliance" hahahahaha! Still laughing at that one

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358546

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I rember blob finally thought i was good enough to team up with....

Giving wig and grey ghost a hard time in my eindecker.i got shot a lot but i learned fast ..

Thats the day i realized.i may lose a game but you will know me.rabbit power.[M]isfit

One of the best days I had on Dogfight... 7 years 1 month ago #358547

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The game has its problems but ive had great days in df.still having great days here.new friends definitely new foes.ill shoot any red i see.some just need more shooting than the others
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cush62

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds