Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372599

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
I believe you guys are a bit confused; when u buy or download Dogfight Elite what u get is a multiplayer airplane combat simulator. That has only to sides or 2 teams; Red side (German forces) or the Blue side (Allied Forces). There the game provides u with some missions in witch the red team or blue team must win. So, in synthesis we have only 2 real squadrons or teams in play and the objective is to complete the mission. Those of us that bought the game years ago, fell in love with it, the game was very addictive and fun the way it was. It is a simple game to play that most of us play with friends to stress out after or daily routines. Zuperman made some adjustments in the bullet drop and the plane mix that were not so popular; causing many veteran players to leave the game. But still some of us that do love the game with its ups and downs, faults and virtues are still here playing.
The weekly squadrons competition was created by Blue Fighter (Vivek) and was done to promote a friendly competition amongst squadrons. This weekly squadron competition was not part of the game. What Vivek created during a long period of time was a fun challenge and we were grateful for all the work he put behind it. But in the last few months what started as a friendly competition amongst squadrons turn into something that was nothing at all friendly. The obsession of making points just to win tainted Viveks weekly stats. He was being question about the results he posted, insults and bickering, were the daily order of the weekly squad competition. This spill over to the noob servers, because some brilliant mind decided to go there and make points by slaughtering relentlessly on the new comers of the game. To me this was all wrong; zuperman created the noob servers, so that the new players had a place to learn the ropes of the game because when they were mix with the top pilots they were getting massacred and they were leaving the game. So, in the skim of making points for the weekly game they were suffering that same faith but now on the noob servers and the result was the same, many drop the game and left never to come back. I remember the real leaders like Viper, Zebra, Triple Taps, Blue Fighter, Luna, and others that took the time to help the noobs and show them how to handle the plane. They let the noobs shoot them down just so that they figure out the aim of the guns. That is not the case now.
My impression of all this posts is as if some of you are trying to force Vivek to ignore the wishes of the squadrons that ask him to please take them out of the competition and bring the weekly stats back. Mongo and Viper gracefully explain that u guys can do your weekly competition with the squadrons that are interested in doing so. Or maybe u can device some other way for u guys to compete amongst yourself. But to try to force others and blame us for a perception of how u see the current state of the game; it is just wrong and not fair at all. In my squadron alone, we have more than 40 active players and I see every day friends from other squadrons having fun games. To me the game is still fun; I enjoy it the same.
As for the empty rooms I do not mind them, when I first got the game I use to love playing alone and during the weekly squadrons thing I saw many players alone just bombing away without complains. I love this game, to the point that recently my windows app of DF Elite got corrupt and I was not able to play so I went to STEAM and bought the game there too, so I could continue to play. My motivation to play and enjoy the game has been the same to have FUN and I am still having it. If u or your teammates need and external motivation of points or glory to come back to the game, then u should create something amongst yourselves or like Viper said move on because you have no love for the game anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, frits, [NLR] Doonesbury, OUTLAW_WAR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372602

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
well say Jessica
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, frits

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372650

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 892

Muito mimimi, Enquanto havia Competição Semanal, eu via mais inimigos. Vocês jogavam mais do que agora ;)
Estou certo ou errado?

mimimi, simplismente correram da batalha kkkkkkk
Sem mais...!!!
:p :p

Tenham um bom dia

-AnThRaX-
:evil: :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War

Last edit: by Kaco..

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372651

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

Kaco. wrote: Muito mimimi, Enquanto havia Competição Semanal, eu via mais inimigos. Vocês jogavam mais do que agora ;)
Estou certo ou errado?

Sem mais...!!!

Tenham um bom dia

-AnThRaX-

Muita justificativa idiota muito bla bla bla , são inaptos para enfrentar outros squads. Eu nunca falei de pontos , aliais a semana dos squads é a mesma coisa do rank oficial do jogo ,so que ,em uma escala menor semanal. Falta muitos jogadores nesse jogo ,assim sendo ,pouco importaria se esses 4 squads não quer jogar .

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaco.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372654

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

† V.Huntress War wrote:

Kaco. wrote: Muito mimimi, Enquanto havia Competição Semanal, eu via mais inimigos. Vocês jogavam mais do que agora ;)
Estou certo ou errado?

Sem mais...!!!

Tenham um bom dia

-AnThRaX-

Muita justificativa idiota muito bla bla bla , são inaptos para enfrentar outros squads. Eu nunca falei de pontos , aliais a semana dos squads é a mesma coisa do rank oficial do jogo ,so que ,em uma escala menor semanal. Falta muitos jogadores nesse jogo ,assim sendo ,pouco importaria se esses 4 squads não quer jogar .

Thats right vannessa, so do your thing without us.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, frits

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372655

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
I leave on vacation and come back to this same ole argument. Mongo, Acegirl and Viper agreed (with their squad's members also agreeing) to not be part of this weekly chart. No harm done and the world did not end.

I agree with Mongo, keep track of points and make your own chart. Seems there are about 3 squads that care to see the points.

The rest of us had challenges in the original DF.

1. Leveling up to MORAF---which I did. Now it will take me until I'm 108 years old to hit next lvl.
2. Recruit new members to my squad. That's pretty much over--the noobs are hunted by players with many, many, many new accts and they leave.
3. The rest of it was good fun. The hunting to be the top of a point chart killed that fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Acegirl, frits

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372657

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
You hit the nail right on the head direwolf Squad Wars is gone enough said
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, frits

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372659

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

DireWolf{WP**} wrote: I leave on vacation and come back to this same ole argument. Mongo, Acegirl and Viper agreed (with their squad's members also agreeing) to not be part of this weekly chart. No harm done and the world did not end.

I agree with Mongo, keep track of points and make your own chart. Seems there are about 3 squads that care to see the points.

The rest of us had challenges in the original DF.

1. Leveling up to MORAF---which I did. Now it will take me until I'm 108 years old to hit next lvl.
2. Recruit new members to my squad. That's pretty much over--the noobs are hunted by players with many, many, many new accts and they leave.
3. The rest of it was good fun. The hunting to be the top of a point chart killed that fun.

108? I dont think i have that kind of time left. Not at the rate i am moving up.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, frits

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372660

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
First calling me or all the others that have express our opinions idiots is not the best way to address any issues. Specially since one of the things that kill your joy of the weekly squadrons wars was the insults. Speaks volumes to the level of respect you show to other players. But I can see u have gone past the negation stage with a little bit of rage and now are on the acceptance stage. So, u should focus all your energy on asking Vivek in a nicer way to bring back the weekly stats for your squadron and those other that do want to jump in. We have decided to stay out of the weekly points war because we are having more fun playing the game as it was intended to be played; two teams/ two squadrons RED or BLUE. That is the ONLY WAY the game provides to play. Choose your color, side or squadron there is ONLY TWO CHOICES.
U say it was never about the points? That u never talk about the points…. Then what are u talking about? because the list you are asking Vivek to bring back is call “Points earn buy your squadron in the last week”. So maybe u guys should rethink and better articulate what you really want to do amongst yourself. Best of luck with that.
Oh, and I do think we are all capable of playing for the RED team or for the Blue team every time and enjoy our self; if u look at world chat u can see most of the players are having a lot of monster games and having the good old fun that DF Elite provides. Seen a couple of Cavaliers having fun there too with the rest of us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, dognamitt, Alex Galt, frits

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372661

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

A justificativa é idita .. eu não tenho paciência para essa lenga lenga ..... o ponto é que o sistema do jogo não permite a batalha de equipes isso desde o df 1 . Dogfight elite precisa de muitos jogadores , batalha de esquadrões 4 vs 4 ,nunca foi finalizado por N motivos . O trabalho de Vivek touxe um pouco entusiasmos ao jogo . Se no jogo tivesse batalha de squads em seu proprio sistema e uma ampla quantidade de jogadores obviamente , pouco importaria se 4 squad se abster de quaisquer ranked games.

★★★★

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372662

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Como eu já esperava, muito mimimi, muitas palavra e falsa moral!!!!!

Deixa eu dizer uma coisa, tenho uma excelente memória!

1º - Na semana em que Cavaliers perdeu a semana, vários pilotos de diferentes esquadrões(TFL, TBD, 111, Wolf Pack) se aliaram, somente para derrubar Cavaliers. Como disse, vários jogadores(não todos) de diferentes esquadrões.

2º - Mesmo com vários pilotos de outros esquadrões aliados, que quando entravam na partida com membros de Cavaliers na mesma equipe, trocavam de equipe, fazendo da partida muitas vezes ficar 5x1, 6x2 (com o tempo, como vocês realmente poderiam gostar de jogar assim, já que haviam poucos inimigos jogando contra, e vários jogadores jogando a seu favor). Realmente devia ser muito chato;
obs: Presenciamos Moraf ameaçando jogadores de seu esquadrão, por não querer trocar de lado (para não participar de tal Covardia)

3º - Naquela semana, mesmo esses jogadores jogando em vantagem numérica contra Cavalies 2x5, ainda tinha 1 a 2 jogadores Dropando e fazendo manobras com seus Jets, outros acampando, e outros esquivando, SpawnKill e até mesmo bombadear seus próprios hangares, para que Cavaliers não pudesse Bombardear e marcar pontos

4º - Concluindo o capitulo 3º, por diversas vezes(Lembra ACE?), reclamamos da Covardia que vocês estavam fazendo contra Cavaliers. e questionávamos, se vocês iam continuar jogando dessa forma, Vale Tudo contra Cavaliers? Que nós iriamos responder da mesma forma (ou seja, vocês mesmos arruinaram a semana Esquadrão), ou vocês não lembram disso?

5º - Quem que não joga por pontos? Onde muitos jogam com o único propósito, dropando com seus jets pra fazer kills, e outros jogando por quase 30 horas sequidas, se esquivando pra bombardear hangares, com o único objetivo de subir no rank!!! Peçam pra retirar seus nomes também, do Rank do jogo. Seria mais plausível admitir, do que arrumar argumentos pra justificar o que não há justificativa.

6º - E sem tem apenas dois lados, azul e vermelho, porque formar esquadrões?

Mais como não participamos, dessa Panela de jogadores Veteranos e jogadores de "moral", Tudo que a gente diz, não vai ter cabimento pra vocês. Impossivel outros jogadores entederem, da covardia que foi naquela ultima semana contra Cavaliers, a não ser que você estivesse jogando com Cavaliers naquela semana, entenderia a Covardia que foi.

Sem mais longa, nos vemos no campo de batalha!

Papai Ama vocês :kiss:

AnThRax
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372663

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Kaco. wrote: Como eu já esperava, muito mimimi, muitas palavra e falsa moral!!!!!

Deixa eu dizer uma coisa, tenho uma excelente memória!

1º - Na semana em que Cavaliers perdeu a semana, vários pilotos de diferentes esquadrões(TFL, TBD, 111, Wolf Pack) se aliaram, somente para derrubar Cavaliers. Como disse, vários jogadores(não todos) de diferentes esquadrões.

2º - Mesmo com vários pilotos de outros esquadrões aliados, que quando entravam na partida com membros de Cavaliers na mesma equipe, trocavam de equipe, fazendo da partida muitas vezes ficar 5x1, 6x2 (com o tempo, como vocês realmente poderiam gostar de jogar assim, já que haviam poucos inimigos jogando contra, e vários jogadores jogando a seu favor). Realmente devia ser muito chato;
obs: Presenciamos Moraf ameaçando jogadores de seu esquadrão, por não querer trocar de lado (para não participar de tal Covardia)

3º - Naquela semana, mesmo esses jogadores jogando em vantagem numérica contra Cavalies 2x5, ainda tinha 1 a 2 jogadores Dropando e fazendo manobras com seus Jets, outros acampando, e outros esquivando, SpawnKill e até mesmo bombader seus próprios hangares, para que Cavaliers não pudesse Bopmbardear e marcar pontos

4º - Concluindo o capitulo 3º, por diversas vezes(Lembra ACE?), reclamamos da Covardia que vocês estavam fazendo contra Cavaliers. e questionávamos, se vocês iam continuar jogando dessa forma, Vale Tudo contra Cavaliers? Que nós iriamos responder da mesma forma (ou seja, vocês mesmos arruinaram a semana Esquadrão), ou vocês não lembram disso?

5º - Quem que não joga por pontos? Onde muitos jogam com o único propósito, dropando com seus jets pra fazer kills, e outros jogando por quase 30 horas sequidas, se esquivando pra bombardear hangares, com o único objetivo de subir no rank? Peçam pra retirar seus nomes também, do Rank do jogo. Seria mais plausível admitir, do que arrumar argumentos pra justificar o que não há justificativa.

6º - E sem tem apenas dois lados, azul e vermelho, porque formar esquadrões?

Mais como não participamos, dessa Panela de jogadores Veteranos e jogadores de "moral", Tudo que a gente diz, não vai ter cabimento pra vocês. Impossivel outros jogadores entederem, da covardia que foi naquela ultima semana contra Cavaliers, a não ser que você estivesse jogando com Cavaliers naquela semana, entenderia a Covardia que foi.

Sem mais longa, nos vemos no campo de batalha!

Papai Ama vocês :kiss:

Bem lembrado kaco , inclusive a chegaram ao ponto de acampar contra você o time deles estando em 5 , desculpa foi " aaah era so para cobrir meus companheiros "

Sobre os pontos tem 1 cara que jogou de 16 a 24 horas por dia para tentar alcançar Cavaliers , e eu acredito ele falava ,o seguinte "Ace fica de madrugada eles vão passar nos" loolll como ele não aguentou agora fica dando 'thanks' nessas postagens né ???!!l! seu olha fora **** p**** entojo
AnThRax

★★★★

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372666

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 710

Normaal wou ik hier niet meer reageren maar voor mijn vriendin Vanessa een plezier te doen kom ik toch even wat zeggen.

Die cara die 24 uur non stop speelde daar bedoelt ze mij mee. Inderdaad ik speelde soms 36 uur non stop maar zeg me eens wat daar verkeerd aan is, heb ik daar iemand mee benadeeld? Iedereen is vrij om dit te doen, of men gek genoeg is om dit te doen is een andere zaak. :) :) :)

Wat die weekranking betreft moet ik zeggen dat ik heel blij ben dat wij niet meer deelnemen.
Wat we vaststelden was dat er meer haat dan vriendschap uit voortvloeide. We waren dit spel gewoon aan het vernietigen, ander spelers moesten aanzien hoe er verwijten naar mekaar geslingerd werden dat het niet mooi meer was.
Ook moet je de heilige niet willen uithangen door te beweren dat er van ons team waren die enkel hangars bombarderen, dat is wel zo maar dat gebeurde aan de 2 kanten, regelmatig gezien dat er 4 cavs, 2 aan elke kant enkel hangars aan het nemen waren. Heb ik niets op tegen maar verwijt een ander dan niets. Een jet? Ik vloog steeds met men ww1 vliegtuig en hoe dikwijls heb ik niet alleen tegen 3 of 4 cavs gestaan waaronder er met een jet vlogen? Heb ik ook niets op tegen, die grote dingen schiet je van ver naar beneden :P
Ook dikwijls meegemaakt dat er 2 cavs rood waren en 2 andere cavs kwamen aan mijn kant om langs 2 kanten hangars te bombarderen met vrije doorgang. Ook niets op tegen hoor. ;)

HET MORAAL VAN HET VERHAAL? WE WAREN ALLEMAAL VERKEERD BEZIG!!! Ik geef graag toe dat dit niet de bedoeling is van dit spel en dat we achter alles iets verkeerd gingen zoeken. Ik heb zelfs Viveck die zoveel tijd in de ranking stak verwijten gemaakt over dingen die er helemaal niet waren maar die je begint te zoeken omdat je vind dat er dingen niet juist waren. WAARVOOR MIJN EXCUSES VIVECK.

Wel Cavaliers, als jullie graag ruzie blijven maken dan doe je maar voort, zoek wel iemand anders want wij willen daar absoluut niet meer aan deelnemen. Het spel is nu terug normaal met plezante spelen. Laat het ons zo houden, niet enkel voor ons maar voor alle spelers van DF zodat iedereen terug kan genieten van dit spel.
En Vanessa, ik heb gisteren nog eens samen met jou enkele spelen gedaan tegen andere spelers, dat was heel lang geleden dat we samen aan de zelfde kant vochten, ik heb er in ieder geval van genoten, zo zou het steeds moeten, allen samen vechten als volwassen mensen zonder die stomme ruzie.

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372667

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Senhor Jef labiazinha , o jogo não esta divertido , mas fazer o que? Você não quer dar o braço a torcer . Sobre. Eu pedir para o Santo trocar ,sim pois seu Belgium F estavam como ratos ,jogando em ww2 vazios servidores até isso ser separado .
Você não me engana ... A competição não deixa inimigos ela é util para atrair e dar enstusiamo as pessoas .

Eu sinceramente gostaria de ver o jogo , bem com muitas pessoas jogando ,mas ...

A squad week de Vivek trouxe entusiasmo ,pena que acabou , o ruim é não ter isso no próprio sistema do jogo , vivo e com players novos e sedentos por desafios e vontade de formar novas equipes . Lolll eu e kaco e talvez mais 7 jogadores nos servidores deixamos divertido para vocês .

O top das horas :)

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: frits, Kaco.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372668

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

† V.Huntress War wrote: Senhor Jef labiazinha , o jogo não esta divertido , mas fazer o que? Você não quer dar o braço a torcer . Sobre. Eu pedir para o Santo trocar ,sim pois seu Belgium F estavam como ratos ,jogando em ww2 vazios servidores até isso ser separado .
Você não me engana ... A competição não deixa inimigos ela é util para atrair e dar enstusiamo as pessoas .

Eu sinceramente gostaria de ver o jogo , bem com muitas pessoas jogando ,mas ...

A squad week de Vivek trouxe entusiasmo ,pena que acabou , o ruim é não ter isso no próprio sistema do jogo , vivo e com players novos e sedentos por desafios e vontade de formar novas equipes . Lolll eu e kaco e talvez mais 7 jogadores nos servidores deixamos divertido para vocês .

O top das horas :)

papai e mamãe amam vocês . Lolllll

★★★★

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372669

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

My amiga Vanessa,

ill think ill was clear,I did wrong and cavs did wrong. Thats what ill try to expleen, we gives free passes on team mates, we say words thats not beauty,... and yes ill bomt a lot of hangars in empty games. You did not? Tís all is bad for the other players from DF en destroied the funn for all the players, and also for us. Now is the game back good, whe have nice games now. Let it be.
Yes its true when whe had ww2 ill fly the jet there but after the game was 1 whit ww1 and ww2 planes ill use the ww1.

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372670

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Senhor Jef ,sim eu fiz quando eu estava em seu squad ,mas deixei claro para o senhor que eu não gostava de jogar assim .

O jogo resiste , por que nos veteranos ainda jogamos , não sei a quantidade de noobs ,mas nâo creio que seja suficiente ainda .

Eu não sou sua "vriendin " saiba ser honesto com suas palavras , eu sou insutosa ...sim , mais sou sincera em minha palavras .

★★★★

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372671

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Haa Vanessa, you now verry good my mother die 1 year ago and my father is also die, so have a lilte respect amiga

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372672

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

"Vriendin"

★★★★

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372673

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

frits wrote: Haa Vanessa, you now verry good my mother die 1 year ago and my father is also die, so have a lilte respect amiga

eu não posso dizer os pais amam os filhos ?!

★★★★

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372675

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Again, is very disappointing to see how your points of discussion come with an occasional sincere insult. At least you say that is the way u are, honest but insulting. U are letting the community see loud and clear who you truly are. U say you don’t have time to read our idiotic post, well guess what? we do not have time for yours. They are short I’ll give u that, but they are pointless. Looks to me that you 2 are still sore about the beat down u took and u just can’t get over it. WELL GUESS WHAT? IT HAPPENED, and it happened REAL GOOD! We play u HARD but at least we did not have to go as low as to go and abuse on the new player on the noob servers. You want to see it as if all other squadrons conspired against u or maybe aliens put a hand on it; that is your fantasy. The truth is that it happened, and u are still SORE about it so please do us all a favor and LET IT GO!!!!! And go cry to your mami and papito chulo.
. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: frits, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372701

• Strange
  • Thank you received: 16
The best suggestion then is for all squads to be extinguished and all players to play without a squadron at all. It will be much more fun without lies and falsehoods. So much puritanism here, false amusement and divergent opinions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Kaco.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372702

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Strange wrote: The best suggestion then is for all squads to be extinguished and all players to play without a squadron at all. It will be much more fun without lies and falsehoods. So much puritanism here, false amusement and divergent opinions.

Well said , truh

★★★★

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372703

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

I beg to differ Strange. Squadrons have been around for years and have been very successful at promoting the game. Remember when we were noobs? We were all looking to get into a top squadron, or most of us were anyway. Once squadrons were pitted against one another in a purely for points format did the troubles really begin. There had been rivalries and dislike of opposing squads in the past which is normal. Folks tend to have "pride in ownership" and are loyal to their group, nationality, or squad. Once it became a points race the problems started. Its one thing to be competitive and another thing entirely to do "anything to win".

Here is another thing: whether or not a squad .used questionable tactics to gain points is entirely in the eye of the beholder. Some say its fair play, others disagree. In this case the phrase "perception is reality" applies. In other words, Wolf Pack's perception of TFL becomes Wolf Pack's reality (DISCLAIMER: I chose random squads to make my point and am not saying TFL has done anything wrong) So whether or not TFL did things right or wrong becomes irrelevant, and the arguments begin.

In order to eliminate the arguments squadrons like Wolf Pack and TFL have opted out of squad wars. Each squad member still has pride in their own squad but choose to play without regard to, or participation in, squad wars points.

V.Huntress says that squad war point races encourage additional play time and is good for the game. I would encourage her and her fellow Cavaliers to continue to track the points and use them to motivate her squad to participate more in the game. The Cavaliers certainly are an active squad with many good players.

Acegirl and others say that squad war point races are detrimental to fair play and overall fun. I would encourage her and her fellow TFL mates to continue to play for the fun of the game and not pay any attention to points. TFL is a very active squad with very good players.

What's so hard to understand here?

As long as I have been in df there have been players who play fair and those that don't (in my opinion). Nothing new. I can predict that there will always be players who play fair, those that play "anything to win", and all the variations in between. For the most part squads set rules for their players to follow, which generally include fair play, respect, and overall behavior in the game, forum and chat. All these things that squads require are good for the game, not bad for the game. We should encourage squads to recruit, show squad pride, and continue to demonstrate to newcomers how experienced players play by helping where needed to keep this game alive for years to come. That is how we keep the game we all love going and growing into the future. This bickering between squads and individuals isn't helping our game at all.

Viper10

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Mongo, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Cypher7{WP}

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372704

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Assim, respeito a opinião de Viper, e concordo em algumas palavras.

Só quero dizer, a quem se refere que Cavaliers fez isso e aquilo (Camper, abuso de noobs, insultos), primeiramente, dediquem suas palavras ao jogador que teve essas atitudes, e não dediquem a Cavaliers em geral.

Quem me conhece, sabe como eu sou, mais agora estou perdendo a paciência, porque me irrita, atitudes Hipócritas de alguns jogadores, isso me enoja. A esses jogadores Hipócritas, que vem manipulando o jogo desde o inicio do jogo DogFight. eu mando um grande F####; me enoja a forma com que essas pessoas, gostam de manipular o jogo e jogadores através do Fórum. Ao exemplo, de atitudes e "regras" (que nunca existiram no jogo) não permitidas DF e agora permitidas no DFE. simplesmente essas pessoas Hipócritas e manipuiladoras, mudam as regras quando querem, assim foi feito, através desse fórum. Lembrem, não são todos jogadores que acessam ou tem a obrigação de acessar o fórum, portanto não há regras e nunca ouve regras. Mais condenavam todos os jogadores, noob ou não, por atitudes que a Panelinha da Comunidade do Fórum DF, julgavam os jogadores estar jogando errado.

Outra observação sobre insultos, francamente, isso é um jogo de guerra, não sejam Bebês Chorões, resolvam isso na batalha e parem de chorar, ou chamem seus amiguinhos dessa Panelinha do fórum, e vão brincar de Barbie. Também recebo e recebi muitos insultos por diversas vezes, preconceito por nacionalidade, esquadrão....Diversos jogadores de esquadrões, antes gigantes, como Misfit's, vários jogadores também falavam insultos aos jogadores, e era tudo bem, por se tratar do "gigante M" . Nunca vim aqui chorar por causa disso, não é o fim do mundo.

Repetindo, não dediquem suas palavras a Cavaliers em geral, ok?

Aqui quem esta falando é o Kaco, são as palavras do Kaco ;) não são palavras do esquadrão Cavaliers. Portanto, senão gostaram do que eu disse, resolvam isso comigo na batalha.

Amo vocês ;)

AnThRaX
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Strange

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372705

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Kaco. wrote:
Outra observação sobre insultos, francamente, isso é um jogo de guerra, não sejam Bebês Chorões, resolvam isso na batalha e parem de chorar, ou chamem seus amiguinhos dessa Panelinha do fórum, e vão brincar de Barbie. Também recebo e recebi muitos insultos por diversas vezes, preconceito por nacionalidade....Diversos jogadores de esquadrões, antes gigantes, como Misfit's, vários jogadores também falavam insultos aos jogadores, e era tudo bem, por se tratar do "gigante M" . Nunca vim aqui chorar por causa disso, não é o fim do mundo.

Repetindo, não dediquem suas palavras a Cavaliers em geral, ok?

Aqui quem esta falando é o Kaco, são as palavras do Kaco ;) não são palavras do esquadrão Cavaliers. Portanto, senão gostaram do que eu disse, resolvam isso comigo na batalha.

Amo vocês ;)

AnThRaX

Sim kaco, e vale lembrar que isso foi em um periodo muito anterior ao dogfight elite , não havia squad week nem nada .

Eu sempre vejos os mesmos jogadores , eu tento para equilibrar a partida as vezes , o pior até que ler palavras retardadas como "vriendin" abraço ,vindo de jogador que eu não gosto ,aî esta a falta de respeito verdadeira por de trás de palavras que na realidade são contrarias . Respeita tua mulher ates de vir me chamar nomes que sinceramente Eu não gosto.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaco., Strange

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372706

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Eu respeito sua opinião também, Kaco. Você é um grande jogador e divertido de voar contra.

Eu também concordo que você não pode condenar um esquadrão inteiro pelas ações de alguns. O que aprendi não é jogar contra ou com jogadores que jogam de formas que eu pessoalmente não gosto e encorajo todos os Wolf Pack a fazer o mesmo. Se você estudar como uma pessoa joga, você vai saber se essa pessoa é divertida ou não para brincar.

No que diz respeito a "regras", esquadrões ou indivíduos bem diferentes jogam dentro de um certo conjunto de regras que eles ou fazem em suas próprias cabeças ou regras que fazem parte das regras do esquadrão conforme delineadas em cada esquadrão individual. Portanto, embora não existam regras definidas no jogo, regras foram criadas por esquadrões ou jogadores individuais de acordo com sua própria interpretação do que é justo e respeitoso e o que não é. Como membro do Wolf Pack, temos certas regras que precisamos cumprir, independentemente de quais são as regras reais do jogo. Isso faz sentido?

Ganhar ou perder, isso ainda é apenas um jogo. Todos nós devemos nos divertir e não brigar e discutir, certo? Se você quiser jogar para ganhar pontos de guerra, então eu digo para ir em frente, se é isso que motiva você a jogar. Pelo menos você está jogando e se divertindo. Nem todos os jogadores são motivados por pontos. Prefiro perder um jogo equilibrado do que jogar com ganhar pontos como meu objetivo, mas isso depende inteiramente de mim.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372707

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
I see a couple of individuals that want squad wars (points). The rest want to belong to a Squadron that supports the game as a whole. There are many in Wolf Pack, TFL, DP, Misfits and others that want those great games. If you want to point chart to keep track--make one!

I'll be in the air supporting my team and a proud member of Wolf Pack, ,my squadron.

Respectfully translated:
Eu vejo um par de indivíduos que querem esquadrões de guerras (pontos). O resto quer pertencer a um esquadrão que suporta o jogo como um todo. Há muitos em Wolf Pack, TFL, DP, Misfits e outros que querem esses grandes jogos. Se você quiser apontar o gráfico para acompanhar - faça um!

Estarei no ar apoiando minha equipe e um orgulhoso membro do Wolf Pack, meu esquadrão.

DireWolf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372710

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote: Eu respeito sua opinião também, Kaco. Você é um grande jogador e divertido de voar contra.

Eu também concordo que você não pode condenar um esquadrão inteiro pelas ações de alguns. O que aprendi não é jogar contra ou com jogadores que jogam de formas que eu pessoalmente não gosto e encorajo todos os Wolf Pack a fazer o mesmo. Se você estudar como uma pessoa joga, você vai saber se essa pessoa é divertida ou não para brincar.

No que diz respeito a "regras", esquadrões ou indivíduos bem diferentes jogam dentro de um certo conjunto de regras que eles ou fazem em suas próprias cabeças ou regras que fazem parte das regras do esquadrão conforme delineadas em cada esquadrão individual. Portanto, embora não existam regras definidas no jogo, regras foram criadas por esquadrões ou jogadores individuais de acordo com sua própria interpretação do que é justo e respeitoso e o que não é. Como membro do Wolf Pack, temos certas regras que precisamos cumprir, independentemente de quais são as regras reais do jogo. Isso faz sentido?

Ganhar ou perder, isso ainda é apenas um jogo. Todos nós devemos nos divertir e não brigar e discutir, certo? Se você quiser jogar para ganhar pontos de guerra, então eu digo para ir em frente, se é isso que motiva você a jogar. Pelo menos você está jogando e se divertindo. Nem todos os jogadores são motivados por pontos. Prefiro perder um jogo equilibrado do que jogar com ganhar pontos como meu objetivo, mas isso depende inteiramente de mim.

Concordo com você!!!!

Também, pra mim não faz diferença ganhar ou perder, fazer ou não fazer pontos. Eu gosto de jogar, pra fazer Kills, defender o meu esquadrão, e elevar meu esquadrão, se esse for o objetivo.

Mais eu acho tão insignificante, jogar a semana toda, mês todo, e não receber uma gratificação, ou seja semanal, ou mensal!!!! Reconhecendo o seu esforço diario, e te incentivando, para jogar com mais frequência, e ter mais jogadores nas partidas. Como o jogo não nos fornece esse tipo de recompensa, aqui no Fórum havia uma recompesa, ou por esquadrão, ou individual(como antigamente Blue Fighter fez durante DF, onde por uma vez, fiquei em 1º lugar :lol: ) . E creio que esse tipo de situação, insentiva a grande maioria de jogadores, ja que o jogo nao te recompensa por desempenho, e sim por tempo de jogo.
Porque alem de tudo, isso é um jogo, e de competição, Azul vs Red, e quanto maior for a competição, melhor, mais jogadores jogando e disputando por seu espaço. coisa que o rank do jogo, não permite seu nome no Rank do jogo, a não ser, que um novo jogador, jogue por mais de 2 anos seguidos, para chegar ao Top 100. Qual a empolgação que um Noob vai ter, quando começa a jogar, e ver o tempo que terá de jogar, para ter um reconhecimento no jogo, independente de um excelente desempenho que ele teve, seu nome talvez nunca aparecera. E quem aqui não queria seu nome no TOP100, 50, 10?????? É difícil pra um jogador novo, tolerar esse tipo de circunstancia, donde afasta ele do jogo e migra para um jogo mais competitivo!!! E o resultado disso, é um jogo apenas com Veteranos, mantendo o jogo, e sem nenhum jogador novo !!!!!!

AnThRaX
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Strange

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 8 months ago #372711

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DireWolf{WP**} wrote: I see a couple of individuals that want squad wars (points). The rest want to belong to a Squadron that supports the game as a whole. There are many in Wolf Pack, TFL, DP, Misfits and others that want those great games. If you want to point chart to keep track--make one!

I'll be in the air supporting my team and a proud member of Wolf Pack, ,my squadron.

Respectfully translated:
Eu vejo um par de indivíduos que querem esquadrões de guerras (pontos). O resto quer pertencer a um esquadrão que suporta o jogo como um todo. Há muitos em Wolf Pack, TFL, DP, Misfits e outros que querem esses grandes jogos. Se você quiser apontar o gráfico para acompanhar - faça um!

Estarei no ar apoiando minha equipe e um orgulhoso membro do Wolf Pack, meu esquadrão.

DireWolf

sim, e vou disputar com o jogadores do meu esquadrão?????

Leia o Post acima, com todo o respeito.

AnThRaX
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

Time to create page: 1.696 seconds