Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371932

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
I agree with Acegirl. I've requested Viper consider the same option of being removed from the list. He's the Alpha and I'll follow his final decision. Personally this is a fun game, but currently plagued by those who want to get ahead on a point chart.

Vivek I appreciate your hard work on this data collection and you and I recently flew in a CTC game this week. In that mission, we supported each other on the same team. Sadly, that's a rare thing these days. Lately it's tactics of insulting players, refusing to support team and park plane and sit.

That's not a Squad War. I like Mongo's idea of 4 vs 4--but don't think it will happen. What can happen is solidarity of some of the larger squads flying and supporting teams as we used to.

Thanks!
Dire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Mongo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, frits, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371935

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
I really do not know if it will make a difference or not Vivek, most likely it will not. I am just hoping it will tone it down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, DireWolf{WP****}, Fullthrottle, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371939

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

DireWolf{WP*} wrote: I agree with Acegirl. I've requested Viper consider the same option of being removed from the list. He's the Alpha and I'll follow his final decision. Personally this is a fun game, but currently plagued by those who want to get ahead on a point chart.

Vivek I appreciate your hard work on this data collection and you and I recently flew in a CTC game this week. In that mission, we supported each other on the same team. Sadly, that's a rare thing these days. Lately it's tactics of insulting players, refusing to support team and park plane and sit.

That's not a Squad War. I like Mongo's idea of 4 vs 4--but don't think it will happen. What can happen is solidarity of some of the larger squads flying and supporting teams as we used to.

Thanks!
Dire

Yep, you bring your best 4 ill bring mine and let it roll.
And Blue you have put a lot of time into keeping the points and that should be appreciated. I just think its time for the wars to evolve.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Fullthrottle, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371940

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

I fully support Mongo's of 4 vs 4. Blue , all of us appreciate what you did but if we can come up with a new squad wars system, i believe you will get a majority vote.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, Evermec, DireWolf{WP****}, Fullthrottle, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371941

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Respecting majority of active squad leader decision,
I will not be posting weekly stats from now onwards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Mongo, Acegirl, Evermec, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Fullthrottle, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371944

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

I haven't been a fan of the squad wars format since it was introduced, however I realized that some folks enjoyed looking at points and comparing the squads so I haven't complained much to this point.

That being said I concur with the squad leaders who feel the current points system serves to undermine the game by awarding points in the first place. Most of us who have seen this game evolve from df1 to elite felt "squad wars" would be formatted in a way Mongo described: 4 v 4 from the squads. You bring your best and Ill bring mine, and see who wins. I think a lot of folks were disappointed when that didn't happen.

The current system basically awards activity, period. Fly more, get more points. That is hardly a comparison of which squad is more deadly, rather which squad is more active. Personally I didn't buy into that system when it was rolled out, and still don't. I never discouraged Wolf Pack folks from looking at points and comparing our squad to others, that was their prerogative and I encouraged our guys like any good leader would. In light of the current state of the game and the initiative by Ace Girl to exclude her squad from the weekly tally I feel compelled to follow suit. Please remove Wolf Pack from the weekly squad wars ranking.

If you want to compare squads there should be a button at the top of this page which will give you the info. See it up there? "ranking"? Click that if you must know, it's there for you to track points.

Blue Fighter, thank you for your hard work on the weekly totals and the time you invested in this game. You are a good man, and I have a great deal of respect for you and all you do for this community. The decision to remove Wolf Pack from the rankings isn't a reflection on you Sir, rather a reflection of all those folks who fly with points as a priority. Fun should be the priority, not points.

Respectfully,
Viper10
Commanding Officer
Wolf Pack Squadron.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Mongo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Evermec, DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt, Cypher7{WP}, Fullthrottle, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371951

• Fullthrottle
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 87
So will we still get the results of the last week? Some worked hard all week to not get tonights results...
And Blue fighter thank for everything. You bring nothing but positive attitude, great advice and leadership to the game. 111th Jager Squadron is always greateful for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371953

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

RENEGADE wrote: So will we still get the results of the last week? Some worked hard all week to not get tonights results...
And Blue fighter thank for everything. You bring nothing but positive attitude, great advice and leadership to the game. 111th Jager Squadron is always greateful for that.

I do understand your point and as it's not good on my part to end stats abruptly, I will post last week stats for the last time after removing squad names who don't want to be listed.
Will be capturing data in 5 minutes from now.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Fullthrottle, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371954

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

Points Earned by Top 50 Squads For the Period

20/May/2018 to 26/May/2018 (7 Days)

= Cavaliers =

!!! The Points Leading Squadron of This Week !!!

Congratulations to all = Cavaliers = Squad Members

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Ailred TREPPO, V.Huntress War, Evermec, frits, Fullthrottle, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371958

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

The 111th falcon fleet squadron thanks blue fighter
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Evermec, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Cypher7{WP}, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371967

• Evermec
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 525
Olá, parabéns ao Lutador Azul pôr seu magnífico trabalho e sua belíssima contribuição para aumentar a qualidade das equipes e o nível da competição.
Até onde entendi é uma contribuição singular e de bom grado do nosso amigo Lutador Azul, não compreendo por que um ou outro acha que tem o direito de dizer para o criador deste tópico o que ele deve ou não fazer???
Os dados quê são expostos nesta compilação está disponível pára todos nas estatísticas do fórum, não vão deixar de existir se o Lutador Azul manter SEU TÓPICO ATIVO .
A forma quê os pontos são organizados "frequência de jogo" não foi instituído pôr este tópico, pois sempre foi feito desta forma.
Mais uma vez muito obrigado Blue pôr tudo o quê você faz por este fórum e por este jogo de forma geral, não deixe seu humor ser afetado pôr falácias.
Tenham todos um excelente fim de semana!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War

Last edit: by Evermec.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371968

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Evermec wrote: Olá, parabéns ao Lutador Azul pôr seu magnífico trabalho e sua belíssima contribuição para aumentar a qualidade das equipes e o nível da competição.
Até onde entendi é uma contribuição singular e de bom grado do nosso amigo Lutador Azul, não compreendo por que um ou outro acha que tem o direito de dizer para o criador deste tópico o que ele deve ou não fazer???
Os dados quê são expostos nesta compilação está disponível pára todos nas estatísticas do fórum, não vão deixar de existir se o Lutador Azul manter SEU TÓPICO ATIVO .
A forma quê os pontos são organizados "frequência de jogo" não foi instituído pôr este tópico, pois sempre foi feito desta forma.
Mais uma vez muito obrigado Blue pôr tudo o quê você faz por este fórum e por este jogo de forma geral, não deixe seu humor ser afetado pôr falácias.
Tenham todos um excelente fim de semana!

Translation:

Hello, congratulations to the Blue Fighter for his magnificent work and his wonderful contribution to increase the quality of the teams and the level of the competition.
As far as I understand it is a singular and willing contribution from our Friend Blue Fighter, I do not understand why one or the other thinks he has the right to tell the creator of this topic what he should or should not do ???
The data that is exposed in this compilation is available for all in the forum statistics, will not cease to exist if the Blue Fighter maintains his TOPICAL ACTIVE.
The way the points are organized "game frequency" was not set for this topic because it has always been done this way.
Again thank you very much Blue put everything you do for this forum and for this game in general, do not let your mood be affected by fallacies.
Have a great weekend!

Reply:

I am not telling the thread creator what to post and what not to post, i am requesting Wolf Pack be removed from the squad wars competition. There is a difference between requesting and telling. The data is still available under the ranking tab above. Some folks oppose the current squad wars format and request we arent included. Blue Fighter has honored our request. Thank you Blue Fighter.

Translation:

Não estou dizendo ao criador do tópico o que postar e o que não postar, estou solicitando que o Wolf Pack seja removido da competição de squad wars. Há uma diferença entre solicitar e contar. Os dados ainda estão disponíveis na guia de classificação acima. Algumas pessoas se opõem ao formato atual do esquadrão e pedem que não o incluamos. Blue Fighter honrou nosso pedido. Obrigado lutador azul.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Evermec, frits, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371969

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
I agree with Evermec ,if a squad leader want to his squad dont be anymore considered on week rank its okay ,but no for finish the only thing cool on this game, if you want a game anti-stress and to relax ,better dont play games like Dogfight .
Seeing for yours logic the sistem rank players,could be swited or finished , because somes on top players are there only because they play for hours ininterrupts and accumulation of hangars in empty games(Game frequency) . exist games so inferiors there , but they have way to clan or squads war . I hope Dogfight with a oficial week rank squad, and games only to players with tag squad.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Evermec

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371970

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

† V.Huntress War wrote: I agree with Evermec ,if a squad leader want to his squad dont be anymore considered on week rank its okay ,but no for finish the only thing cool on this game, if you want a game anti-stress and to relax ,better dont play games like Dogfight .
Seeing for yours logic the sistem rank players,could be swited or finished , because somes on top players are there only because they play for hours ininterrupts and accumulation of hangars in empty games(Game frequency) . exist games so inferiors there , but they have way to clan or squads war . I hope Dogfight with a oficial week rank squad, and games only to players with tag squad.

I respectfully disagree V Huntress. I have personally observed blue Cavaliers fly past other red Cavaliers without engaging in battle on their way to bomb hangars and fire on other squads players. So in the interest of squad wars points those players have let their blue team mates down so that points could be accumulated. In my opinion that ruins the immediate game in favor of point gathering. Now you may think that is acceptable game play but others would disagree, and I am one of those who disagree as is most of Wolf Pack. Due to the style of game play observed first hand I have formed my opinion of the whole squad wars concept.

Ignoring reds is not how a "top player" plays this game in my opinion. You are entitled to your opinion.

The data is available at the top of this page. Feel free to look there and pat one another on the back at how great you are doing. Just leave Wolf Pack out of the mix. I don't feel this to be an unreasonable request. Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Evermec, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371971

• Evermec
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Viper10{WP} wrote:

† V.Huntress War wrote: I agree with Evermec ,if a squad leader want to his squad dont be anymore considered on week rank its okay ,but no for finish the only thing cool on this game, if you want a game anti-stress and to relax ,better dont play games like Dogfight .

I respectfully disagree V Huntress. I have personally observed blue Cavaliers fly past other red Cavaliers without engaging in battle on their way to bomb hangars and fire on other squads players. So in the interest of squad wars points those players have let their blue team mates down so that points could be accumulated. In my opinion that ruins the immediate game in favor of point gathering. Now you may think that is acceptable game play but others would disagree, and I am one of those who disagree as is most of Wolf Pack. Due to the style of game play observed first hand I have formed my opinion of the whole squad wars concept.

Ignoring reds is not how a "top player" plays this game in my opinion. You are entitled to your opinion.

The data is available at the top of this page. Feel free to look there and pat one another on the back at how great you are doing. Just leave Wolf Pack out of the mix. I don't feel this to be an unreasonable request. Thanks

Bem da verdade, esta prática é usada muito antes do Dogfight2 é um acordo de cavalheiros preferimos mudar de lado ou sair da partida na maioria das vezes e isso nunca foi escondido por nós com tudo não estou levantando questões em que um ou outro joga, apenas estou parabenizando nosso amigo Blue Fight!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by Evermec.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371972

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Fully agree with those squads that are requesting to be removed from Squad Wars chart and proud Wolf Pack is out.

I've seen players insulted, not support team-- and just the other day I entered a game only to be told to switch and not to fire on their red squad mate. That's ridiculous and not a Squad War or realistic.

From now on, don't tell me to switch or not shoot your squad friend
if you're RED you're DEAD .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Acegirl, Evermec, frits, OUTLAW_WAR

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371973

• Evermec
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

DireWolf{WP*} wrote: Fully agree with those squads that are requesting to be removed from Squad Wars chart.

I've seen players insulted, not support team-- and just the other day I entered a game only to be told to switch and not to fire on their red squad mate. That's ridiculous and not a Squad War or realistic.

Mais uma vez tomará que fique claro desta, não discordo de você estou PARABENIZANDO um grande jogador!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371974

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Evermec wrote:

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Bem da verdade, esta prática é usada muito antes do Dogfight2 é um acordo de cavalheiros preferimos mudar de lado ou sair da partida na maioria das vezes e isso nunca foi escondido por nós com tudo não estou levantando questões em que um ou outro joga, apenas estou parabenizando nosso amigo Blue Fight!

Translate:

Well actually, this practice is used long before Dogfight2 is an agreement gentlemen prefer to change sides or leave the match most of the time and this has never been hidden by us with everything I'm not raising issues in which one or the other plays only I'm congratulating our friend Blue Fight!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371975

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Evermec wrote:

DireWolf{WP*} wrote: Fully agree with those squads that are requesting to be removed from Squad Wars chart.

Mais uma vez tomará que fique claro desta, não discordo de você estou PARABENIZANDO um grande jogador!

Translate:

Once again it will take that to be clear of this, I do not disagree with you I am DEVELOPING a great player!

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371978

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Giving way for team member is actually not good practice at all. It would be better to switch and team up with squad member and leave other team member fight as in that case the other member know that he has to take care all by himself.

I can vouch for Kaco and V.Huntress and seen them switching to outnumber side and fighting against their own members but there are other members also who just sit on runway or let their squad member win game.

Cavaliers, no doubt your squad is doing great and if you continue like this you'll reach #1 spot in few months but the point is the active and competitive squad are withdrawing from the stats. Either we should come up with the reason to resolve the issue or should pacify the situation for time being.

Without naming anyone, we should mention the issues and see what majority of members have to say. I used to prepare lots of stats earlier Like KDR, Who got the maximum Hangars, Who kills the most but withdrawn the same as I got complaints that players using non-sporting ways to gain #1 spot. So gradually I withdrawn such stats for betterment of game.

The main reason is to ignite the fire amongst upcoming squads to work hard and enjoy the winning. Weekly stats was introduced so that the squad members who work on weekly base could be given recognition and I have seen it working. But disgracing anyone / making one feel unwanted is not what we are looking for here.

We should respect each other and avoid disgracing anyone. We hare here to make friends and enjoy few stress busting and lively games.

Hope the game will be back to normal after cool off period.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, V.Huntress War, Evermec, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, frits

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371979

• Evermec
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Claro que não discordo da questão, porém se pararmos com esta prática não mudaria o resultado final, logo teríamos mais pontos por mortes e no que me diz respeito deixar um membro passar não dá Vitória a ele, lembrando que ele está exposto no campo e que os outros membros podem abater o mesmo, não e como se fossem pelos cantos ou por cima botamos fé que outros jogadores são capazes de abater o oponente, visto que estaremos combatendo o restante da equipe, ou será que só um Cavs pode abater outro Cavs?
De qualquer forma este impasse é simples basta quê os Cavs combatam entre si não seria o fim do mundo para o nosso grupo se e este o único motivo da reclamação.
Creio que a maioria dos Cavs ficariam contentes com isso, não creio que faça diferença no resultado final. Visto que pontos por morte são valiosos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371980

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Blue Fighter, to be clear I don't feel disgraced by point tallies, nor am I disgraced for our squad. My issue with the current system is that I have witnessed some folks flying past reds of the same squad. While I cannot look into their heads to know what they are thinking, I have to assume it is a way to gather squad wars points.

With the introduction of WW2 and squad wars it appears that many folks who used to play often do not play much any longer. That is the case for Wolf Pack. It is obvious that Wolf Pack isn't even close to as active as we were prior to WW2 and squad wars. Look at Misfits, Mom, etc. Heck Gunners Inc. doesn't even exist anymore, thanks in part to WW2 and squad wars.

It certainly isn't disgraceful to be less active. What may be disgraceful is if Wolf Pack players played with the focus on garnishing points, and not killing reds and having fun.

Blue my friend, we all agree you are a positive player and contribute more than most anyone to this game. You are always ready to give advice on tactics, technical support issues, and help wherever there is a need. DFE is lucky to have you. I believe your intentions are to make the game better and more competitive by publishing stats and motivate squads to play more. Unfortunately the system itself is flawed in my opinion, and human nature is to take every advantage possible to succeed, regardless of the means towards that success.

Look, I like Wolf Pack to do well as much as anyone, however I will not condone flying missions for the sole purpose of collecting points, nor will I condone flying missions and avoiding battle with other Wolf Pack players in an effort to gain points or status on a squadron level. If I was to condone such behavior it would be disgraceful. As such, I normally will leave a game where that style is being employed and certainly don't blame any member of Wolf Pack for doing the same.

Squad wars was a great idea but the intent and practice has been different from what I believe zup had in mind. In its current state I really have no interest in how Wolf Pack fares against any other squad based on points, kdr, hangars, etc. What I have interest in is camaraderie, fun, and friendships. Unfortunately none of those things can be measured through numbers available to us. Those things are what built this game into what it was 2 years ago, not squad wars points.

I'll put my soap box away now. Sir Blue, you keep doing what you do. We all appreciate it my friend.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, Evermec, frits, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371981

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Evermec wrote: Claro que não discordo da questão, porém se pararmos com esta prática não mudaria o resultado final, logo teríamos mais pontos por mortes e no que me diz respeito deixar um membro passar não dá Vitória a ele, lembrando que ele está exposto no campo e que os outros membros podem abater o mesmo, não e como se fossem pelos cantos ou por cima botamos fé que outros jogadores são capazes de abater o oponente, visto que estaremos combatendo o restante da equipe, ou será que só um Cavs pode abater outro Cavs?
De qualquer forma este impasse é simples basta quê os Cavs combatam entre si não seria o fim do mundo para o nosso grupo se e este o único motivo da reclamação.
Creio que a maioria dos Cavs ficariam contentes com isso, não creio que faça diferença no resultado final. Visto que pontos por morte são valiosos.

Translate:

Of course I do not disagree with the question, but if we stop with this practice would not change the final result, soon we would have more points for deaths and in what concerns me to leave a member pass does not give Victory to him, remembering that he is exposed in the field and that the other members can shoot the same, not as if they were in the corners or above we put faith that other players are able to kill the opponent, since we are fighting the rest of the team, or is it that only one Cavs can shoot down another Cavs?
Anyway this impasse is simple enough that the Cavs fight against each other would not be the end of the world for our group if and this the only reason of the complaint.
I think most Cavs would be happy about this, I do not think it makes any difference to the end result. Since

Reply:

I have witnessed other squads giving red squad mates a pass and only used Cavs as the most current example i have personally witnessed. Sorry for the confusion. The Cavaliers are a great squad with active players and should be recognized as such.

Translation:

Eu já presenciei outros esquadrões que deram passes para os esquadrões vermelhos e usei apenas Cavs como o exemplo mais atual que testemunhei pessoalmente. Desculpe pela confusão. Os Cavaliers são um grande plantel com jogadores ativos e devem ser reconhecidos como tal.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Evermec

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371982

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Evermec wrote: Claro que não discordo da questão, porém se pararmos com esta prática não mudaria o resultado final, logo teríamos mais pontos por mortes e no que me diz respeito deixar um membro passar não dá Vitória a ele, lembrando que ele está exposto no campo e que os outros membros podem abater o mesmo, não e como se fossem pelos cantos ou por cima botamos fé que outros jogadores são capazes de abater o oponente, visto que estaremos combatendo o restante da equipe, ou será que só um Cavs pode abater outro Cavs?

Before others squads also dont shoot in the their squad mates and i no seen any post to complain about them ,was "normal" seen 5 or 7 squads mates against 1 player, that since df 1 , they realy liked to play as one :) , but its okay before was no a rank week

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Evermec, Viper10{WP}

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371983

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Again I must respectfully disagree V Huntress. When squad wars was first introduced it was common practice among all squads not to shoot fellow red squad mates. Wolf Pack practiced that for about a week. If you recall Wolf Pack was allied with the BE guys, and the N squads and we did that silly stuff for a short amount of time as well. When it became clear that tactic was not beneficial to the game at hand, most squads stopped giving their squad mates free passes as most everyone complained about that behavior. Mom vs Dawn patrol comes to mind. The fact that it still happens today is what still generates complaints.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371984

• Evermec
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
;) :)

Viper10{WP} wrote: Blue Fighter, to be clear I don't feel disgraced by point tallies, nor am I disgraced for our squad. My issue with the current system is that I have witnessed some folks flying past reds of the same squad. While I cannot look into their heads to know what they are thinking, I have to assume it is a way to gather squad wars points.

With the introduction of WW2 and squad wars it appears that many folks who used to play often do not play much any longer. That is the case for Wolf Pack. It is obvious that Wolf Pack isn't even close to as active as we were prior to WW2 and squad wars. Look at Misfits, Mom, etc. Heck Gunners Inc. doesn't even exist anymore, thanks in part to WW2 and squad wars.

It certainly isn't disgraceful to be less active. What may be disgraceful is if Wolf Pack players played with the focus on garnishing points, and not killing reds and having fun.

Blue my friend, we all agree you are a positive player and contribute more than most anyone to this game. You are always ready to give advice on tactics, technical support issues, and help wherever there is a need. DFE is lucky to have you. I believe your intentions are to make the game better and more competitive by publishing stats and motivate squads to play more. Unfortunately the system itself is flawed in my opinion, and human nature is to take every advantage possible to succeed, regardless of the means towards that success.

Look, I like Wolf Pack to do well as much as anyone, however I will not condone flying missions for the sole purpose of collecting points, nor will I condone flying missions and avoiding battle with other Wolf Pack players in an effort to gain points or status on a squadron level. If I was to condone such behavior it would be disgraceful. As such, I normally will leave a game where that style is being employed and certainly don't blame any member of Wolf Pack for doing the same.

Squad wars was a great idea but the intent and practice has been different from what I believe zup had in mind. In its current state I really have no interest in how Wolf Pack fares against any other squad based on points, kdr, hangars, etc. What I have interest in is camaraderie, fun, and friendships. Unfortunately none of those things can be measured through numbers available to us. Those things are what built this game into what it was 2 years ago, not squad wars points.

I'll put my soap box away now. Sir Blue, you keep doing what you do. We all appreciate it my friend.

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371985

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
Well , we from Cavaliers want to a system 4 vs 4 we enjoy ,because play against somes who playing for hours on game is hard and very boring ,but we had to adapt the enemy tactic . The format 4 vs 4 , will depends of game developer , we wish he can do it .

mobileesports.org

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Evermec, Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371987

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • killing reds with honor & be happy ;)
  • Thank you received: 371
good afternoon, I agree with you to make a war 4 vs 4, to see who is the strongest, it is true that before only played for fun and we did not know almost about the statistical data but those same data made us grow, make new teammates and increase competition but we must take into account that in the times where MOM, NLR, TFL and WP competed, the DF played healthy in a healthy way, the 4 vs 4 matches were almost always respected. I began to see that there were players who spent whole days playing which led to cavaliers to play more often, in my case I shot all the Cavaliers without exception, vane and ever witness it, then I realized that these players who played whole days they also let their companions pass without shooting them, so I also did the same, I let my companions pass like the competition, now after seeing that we see more often the case of pilots who fall from the ci elo just over your airport going through the hangars and is not respected a game that we consider clean cavaliers and is to war on the battlefront, then now we have to do the same, go to heaven near 2500 ft to care not to bomb our base while other pilots fight in the front, we also see pilots who fly with a single bomb in the hangar mission and hunt as they please the other pilots, in their piloting ethics that's fine and good he respects them but then it's time for a cavalier to drop his bombs too and go for the pilot who is doing it and that without being able to beat them because some use 360 ​​controls that give him a little advantage, everything that is done in the war cavaliers is to equal it to fight the war that the pilots of DF want us to fight, however they call us abusers and in some cases of cheats and I can not find the reason, for my part it is good to shoot my companions digs liers and everything that moves in the air and I will be very happy with a 4 vs 4 war and I regret the squads that dislike competitiveness but this is present and not only on our part, that is clear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, Evermec

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371988

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

HEISENBERG wrote: good afternoon, I agree with you to make a war 4 vs 4, to see who is the strongest, it is true that before only played for fun and we did not know almost about the statistical data but those same data made us grow, make new teammates and increase competition but we must take into account that in the times where MOM, NLR, TFL and WP competed, the DF played healthy in a healthy way, the 4 vs 4 matches were almost always respected. I began to see that there were players who spent whole days playing which led to cavaliers to play more often, in my case I shot all the Cavaliers without exception, vane and ever witness it, then I realized that these players who played whole days they also let their companions pass without shooting them, so I also did the same, I let my companions pass like the competition, now after seeing that we see more often the case of pilots who fall from the ci elo just over your airport going through the hangars and is not respected a game that we consider clean cavaliers and is to war on the battlefront, then now we have to do the same, go to heaven near 2500 ft to care not to bomb our base while other pilots fight in the front, we also see pilots who fly with a single bomb in the hangar mission and hunt as they please the other pilots, in their piloting ethics that's fine and good he respects them but then it's time for a cavalier to drop his bombs too and go for the pilot who is doing it and that without being able to beat them because some use 360 ​​controls that give him a little advantage, everything that is done in the war cavaliers is to equal it to fight the war that the pilots of DF want us to fight, however they call us abusers and in some cases of cheats and I can not find the reason, for my part it is good to shoot my companions digs liers and everything that moves in the air and I will be very happy with a 4 vs 4 war and I regret the squads that dislike competitiveness but this is present and not only on our part, that is clear.

Well said Renso , we had to adapt the enemy tatic .

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Evermec, Viper10{WP}, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371990

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Understand this isn't about Cavaliers. They are an active and deadly group and when you see them in games you know you are in for a fight. This is about not being included in squad wars. Inclusion should be the decision of each squad.

Perhaps I should have thought twice before citing reasons for not wishing to be a squad wars participant, but it is hard to ignore the difference in some folk's game play.

Think about two cars at a red light. The guy in the red car thinks when the light turns green there will be a race. The guy in the blue car is driving to work. When the light turns green the guy in the red car zooms away while the guy in the blue car heads to work. One wants to race, the other wants to drive.

Some of us want to drive, others want to compete. Why is one or the other wrong? More importantly, why should the guy in the blue car driving to work even care?

From what I read earlier it seems that the folks who enjoy squad wars don't want to see others decline to be a part of it. Did I miss something?

Oh, and Heisenberg, 4 v 4 would be great fun and I would love to be a part of that. As a matter of fact, we are all a part of that when we spawn into a full game, right?

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, Evermec, OUTLAW_WAR

Time to create page: 0.836 seconds