Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43330

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • [LB] Pedrinho's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Hey, guys,

Here is another noob talking. By the way, sorry for my bad English. I speak Portuguese, I live in Brasil.

I am here to say that I love this game (although I miss local wifi multiplayer, to play against my brother and my nephew... Hope Zuper add this feature in next update ;-)

I am just at a Lieutenant 2 level, and played only about 10-20 muitlplayer missions (I killed only 7 pilots until now, and can't say how many zillion times I was killed ;-).

Bu I want to say that last night this game made me yell on my sopha: in a "Bomb carrier" mission, after I killed two planes (what is a miracle giving my total lack of skills), I was shot; then I parachuted, took a tank, and went through the mountains, saw that huge carrier in front of me, and after only two wrong shots, I managed to control the tank and took down the carrier, winning the game!!!

I was too busy making the shots and trying to avoid being bombed by the airplanes at the same time, so I can not tell exactly how many shots I did to make the carrier go down - but if I am not wrong, I did around 10-12 shots, and around 7-8 was on the target!!!
All this success right on my very first tank riding, can you imagine my joy?! (I think that I have better tank riding skils than flying ones...)

Anyway, I am here to say that it was memorable!!!! My wife didn't understand what was going on: I simply put my Xperia Neo V aside, and went to the kitchen to take a beer, with a silly smile on my face... I don't remember being amazed before by a gaming experience like this one (and I played computer games a lot in my life, since 1993! - yeah, I am quite old).

Long life to Zuperman!!!!! Thanks for this amazing game!!!

And please, pleeeease, make this game capable of local wifi multiplayer!!

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkyDavis, CalvinIsAwesome, Paul Mantz, Jr.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho. Reason: Minor corrections (bad English)

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43335

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516
Welcome to Dogfight, noob!

Just kidding. ;)

Glad you're enjoying yourself, and I hope to see you around the forums, and in-game more often. :)

-Luna
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43337

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2749
:) Gotta big grin on my face for ya! Enjoy yourself, that's what the games about, win or lose, it don't matter, so long as you have a lot of fun!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43338

• VortexIII
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 46
Trollolololol
Lol

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43343

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
Hey, VortexIII,
My English is very bad (I always say this). I didn't knew what the word "trolling" was about until few minutes ago.
I saw your previous post, and remembered reading some posts here on this forum (and on other forums too) against people that "trolls"... So, I googled for "troll forums", to understand what this word exactly means, and I am now very concerned about this...
So, about your previous post: was it directed to me in some way? If so, honestly, I don't think this applies to me...

I took the RED PILL!

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43346

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 297
pedrinho

welcome to dogfight bud good to have you onboard
see you in the skies
have fun with the game and the forum :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43349

• VortexIII
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 46

Pedrinho wrote: Hey, VortexIII,
My English is very bad (I always say this). I didn't knew what the word "trolling" was about until few minutes ago.
I saw your previous post, and remembered reading some posts here on this forum (and on other forums too) against people that "trolls"... So, I googled for "troll forums", to understand what this word exactly means, and I am now very concerned about this...
So, about your previous post: was it directed to me in some way? If so, honestly, I don't think this applies to me...

Um, no
I just put that in places that I want to make a troll message but I don't want to get banned. What a system!

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43350

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460

Hey don't worry about language problems. Many on here speak/type english worse than you! They don't take a moment to correct a mistake, as you have done. Welcome. Read the first 2 posts and you'll do fine. My plane is the largest on here. I think ZUPERMAN doubled the size of mine over everyone's just to make me a better target!
Read the forum alot and use the search before posting. Get to know folks and personal message them. The little voice box under their name.See someone you connect with? Go to their profile & check their topics. Again, welcome...chirico! Bombia! Paul

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43351

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!

VortexIII wrote: Um, no
I just put that in places that I want to make a troll message but I don't want to get banned. What a system!

????
Now is my turn to not understand what is going on, VortexIII... :-(

I took the RED PILL!

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho. Reason: Adding quote

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43352

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: Read the forum alot and use the search before posting.

Where is the search option??? I can not see anyone!

I took the RED PILL!

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43360

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

VortexIII wrote:

Um, no

Vortex,behave :)

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43361

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Pedrinho wrote:

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: Read the forum alot and use the search before posting.

Where is the search option??? I can not see anyone!

Hit recent topice, that will show you a long list of topics being posted, then just hit the one you want to look at and if you want to make a comment on. Don't let Vortex put you off he's just messing about.

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43372

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
Oh, Vortex is making me remember my own teenage... kkkkkkkkk
And I forgive all of you for messing with me, I don' tmind at all. I just want to understand some English subtleness, need to improve my English before working out all the jokes and kiddings that you people make here... ;-)

I took the RED PILL!

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43373

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949
WELCOME MY FRIEND!!!!ENJOY THE GAME AND FORUM DONT LET VORTEX BOTHER YOU BRO

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43374

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
  • Thank you received: 543
Welcome pedrinho! I'm happy to see another fighter enjoying themselves. Your english text is great, but you are correct about understanding american sarcasm and sense of humor lol. So ya, just read through the threads and get some practice. Whenever you want to make a comment about something, use the search option to see if there is already a topic about what you want to talk about. Hopefully I'll see you in the skies, and I'll give you some pointers. Is your name in-game the same as here?

If thats the way to exterminate, it'll take too freaken looonng

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43375

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
  • Thank you received: 543
Oh, and vortex, chill out dude. I dont think you're making many friends being a troll. You get wifi under your bridge?! Damn starbucks :evil:

If thats the way to exterminate, it'll take too freaken looonng
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop, Flying muck

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43385

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
welcome pedri
im learning to speak portugues so maybe you can teach me? :woohoo: :silly: :lol:

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43397

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Welcome to dogfight. I cant wait to see you in the skies. Your english typing looks good. You don't need to worry about your spelling or grammar to much with how your doing it. Your english looks better than mine and i have been speaking english for all my life except for maybe year 1 and 2.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43530

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
To [e]Sputnik: Hahahah, good joke, Sputnik. But I suggest you to try to learn Spanish, or maybe French. Portuguese is a very complicated language to learn without a very good teacher and without lots of time do spend. It is the hardest of all the latin-origined languages, I think (besides Romanian).

To 420: I would appreciate any help from you guys. And no, my name in game is piduca; I don't know why, but my name Pedrinho was not accepted by the game's login creation system, so I used my childhood nick - maybe it was a connection fault; so I'll try to change it next time. And about Vortex's trolling, don't bother. I got used to it, I don't take any harm. We are all here to have fun - and Vortex have an interesting sense of humor - I even like this acid humor - I have it too, only don't use it on forums (at least not yet) ;-)

To Skydavis1: I don't play too much, so chances are little for an encounter, but if you see a piduca or a Pedrinho trying to fly, say hello before shooting me! ;-)

By the way, it would be nice if, in next versions, this game offered a way to schedule an encounter at a given date and time, with a password only known by a group of friends - if it doesn't exists right now, of course (if it does, I am not aware of it)... I already sent a message to Zuper (asking for a local wifi multiplayer feature too), and he answered saying that he needs money to improve this game... I am willing to make a donation, but a single bee doesn't make honey enough to feed a bear...

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43618

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Pedrinho wrote: To [e]Sputnik: Hahahah, good joke, Sputnik. But I suggest you to try to learn Spanish, or maybe French. Portuguese is a very complicated language to learn without a very good teacher and without lots of time do spend. It is the hardest of all the latin-origined languages, I think (besides Romanian).

To 420: I would appreciate any help from you guys. And no, my name in game is piduca; I don't know why, but my name Pedrinho was not accepted by the game's login creation system, so I used my childhood nick - maybe it was a connection fault; so I'll try to change it next time. And about Vortex's trolling, don't bother. I got used to it, I don't take any harm. We are all here to have fun - and Vortex have an interesting sense of humor - I even like this acid humor - I have it too, only don't use it on forums (at least not yet) ;-)

To Skydavis1: I don't play too much, so chances are little for an encounter, but if you see a piduca or a Pedrinho trying to fly, say hello before shooting me! ;-)

By the way, it would be nice if, in next versions, this game offered a way to schedule an encounter at a given date and time, with a password only known by a group of friends - if it doesn't exists right now, of course (if it does, I am not aware of it)... I already sent a message to Zuper (asking for a local wifi multiplayer feature too), and he answered saying that he needs money to improve this game... I am willing to make a donation, but a single bee doesn't make honey enough to feed a bear...

I'm fluent in English and Spanish
So can you teach me now? :woohoo:

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43620

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
You got the Spanish, but didn't get a good teacher... ;-)

I took the RED PILL!

Hello from another noob... 11 years 8 months ago #43630

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Pedrinho wrote: You got the Spanish, but didn't get a good teacher... ;-)

You are it!!!! :) :pinch:

Hello from another noob... 11 years 7 months ago #43805

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
Even if you were serious about it, I would pass. I don't have the right teaching methods...

I took the RED PILL!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.684 seconds