Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I'm confused at this guy 11 years 8 months ago #41463

• isaactheman
  • isaactheman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 151
Me and eddierickenbacker (probably butchered the spelling) were playing a game of btb against each other, and this person named The sky toucher or something like that pops in, well, sky's about to bomb after sneaking around to my base after eddie clears the way and I take sky out, well, sky
Says, in exact qoute "f*ck" and I reply :). All cool, right?
Well, sky goes off on me saying "smile all you want, the only man I see is in your name, coward."
Eventually Lalilo joins and stops us from really butting heads with something along the lines of "come on we don't need an arguement"
Huh? me and sky had only been in the same game for like 2 minutes, and we've never played against each other previously.
What was that about?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by isaactheman.

I'm confused at this guy 11 years 8 months ago #41465

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
No biggie, some people are touchy and take things personally instead of in fun. To bad for them. Hopefully he is in a better mood next time, 'cuz if you get upset over getting shot in this game, you can't get better and won't have fun.

Let us know if you see this player again and if they have some gained some sportsmanship.

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop

I'm confused at this guy 11 years 8 months ago #41466

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Alright

I'm confused at this guy 11 years 8 months ago #41469

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863

isaactheman wrote: Me and eddierickenbaker (probably butchered the spelling) were playing a game of btb against each other, and this person named The sky toucher or something like that pops in, well, sky's about to bomb after sneaking around to my base after eddie clears the way and I take sky out, well, sky
Well, sky goes off on me saying "smile all you want, the only man I see is in your name, coward."
Eventually Lalilo joins and stops us from really butting heads with something along the lines of "come on we don't need an arguement"
Huh? me and sky had only been in the same game for like 2 minutes, and we've never played against each other previously.
What was that about?

yeah ive been with him
i kept shooting him down and killing hi in his parachute
and he was like "f*ck you"
i was like "you ok bro"
reply "fu*kin russian"

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

I'm confused at this guy 11 years 8 months ago #41476

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[e]Sputnik wrote:

isaactheman wrote: Me and eddierickenbacker (probably butchered the spelling) were playing a game of btb against each other, and this person named The sky toucher or something like that pops in, well, sky's about to bomb after sneaking around to my base after eddie clears the way and I take sky out, well, sky
What was that about?

yeah ive been with him
i kept shooting him down and killing hi in his parachute
and he was like "f*ck you"
i was like "you ok bro"
reply "fu*kin russian"

Oh, just sour tempered towards everyone?

I'm confused at this guy 11 years 8 months ago #41477

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i guess

I'm confused at this guy 11 years 8 months ago #41481

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

B) I think that'sthe the guy that calls me a hacker or cheater :woohoo:

I'm confused at this guy 11 years 8 months ago #41483

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

isaactheman wrote: Me and eddierickenbacker (probably butchered the spelling) were playing a game of btb against each other, and this person named The sky toucher or something like that pops in, well, sky's about to bomb after sneaking around to my base after eddie clears the way and I take sky out, well, sky
What was that about?

Ya that guy has lost it completely. He dose not understand that you have to die some time in the game lol.

I'm confused at this guy 11 years 8 months ago #41493

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Skydavis1 wrote:

What was that about?

Ya that guy has lost it completely. He dose not understand that you have to die some time in the game lol.

ikr i just hate it when someone has a good no death streak
then they get shot down and leave

I'm confused at this guy 11 years 8 months ago #41522

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

[e]Sputnik wrote:

Skydavis1 wrote:

What was that about?

ikr i just hate it when someone has a good no death streak
then they get shot down and leave

Yep lots of those people.

I'm confused at this guy 11 years 8 months ago #41685

• Dawsonn57
  • Thank you received: 49

B Strachan wrote: B) I think that'sthe the guy that calls me a hacker or cheater :woohoo:

Ya he called me a hacker the other night :huh: :lol:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds