Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40178

• isaactheman
  • isaactheman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 151
I don't know, I assume she didn't otherwise she probably wouldn't have the nightmares, Idk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40186

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Makaela wrote:

isaactheman wrote:

Makaela wrote: One time me and some friends were playing some game that I can't remember what its called but you play in the dark, anyway I was hiding by the fire place and as I was getting up I banged my head on the corner of the brick lol I thought it was just bruised so I continued playing but when I wiped my head my thought was "Ew I'm really sweaty" well when they turned on the lights that sweat turned out to be blood and I wiped it all over my face lol and my friend was like oh my gosh your head is bleeding, I didn't believe her til I looked in the mirror... It was actually really funny

Was it flashlight hide and seek?
Lol, fail!
Wait, who am to be talking? When I was 4 I nearly cut my finger to the bone with a serrated bread knife I was shorter than the stove, which had delicious garlic bread in a pan on top of it, so I couln't see, even when I was stand on the very tips of my toes, I still got that garlic bread though, so it was all good

wasn't flashlight, its making me really mad I can't remember It was the only time I've ever played that game and I don't remember how to play or anything it was like 4 years ago. And its ok it was a fail! Well as long as you got the garlic bread and it wasn't burnt than it was worth it :P

I was so short up till 8th grade, so short, I got a girlfriend In 4th grade cause she thought I was cute cause I was so short, I found out that she liked me through my friend Caleb Barton, who was apparently her guy advisor you know, the guy girls get dating tips from/confide in?
Lols, when she found out he told me, she was so embarassed! :lol: she chased him 'round the class room for 5 minutes! :lol:
How I miss beaumont.

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40188

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705
on the topic of ailments

heres another one I kinda suffer from off and on

its called sleep paralysis

I been having episodes happen since I was in 10th grade

as far as I know their is no known treatment for it

I will on average have about 3-4 occurrences per year allthough I have now trained to wake myself up when Im about to fall into it.

basically,
sleep paralysis happens when your brain wakes up while your body is asleep.

so now you are concience but you cannot move, not even your eyelids

also, to make things scarier, you hear stuff as if someone is their

you can also feel your nerves firing trying to make things move.

I used to think it was some ghost possessing me till I read about it online

everytime it happens, the only thing you want is for it to be over asap, and the thought of never being able to
come out of it is allways scary

this is how i fly !!! :)

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40189

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76

isaactheman wrote:

Makaela wrote:

isaactheman wrote:

Makaela wrote: One time me and some friends were playing some game that I can't remember what its called but you play in the dark, anyway I was hiding by the fire place and as I was getting up I banged my head on the corner of the brick lol I thought it was just bruised so I continued playing but when I wiped my head my thought was "Ew I'm really sweaty" well when they turned on the lights that sweat turned out to be blood and I wiped it all over my face lol and my friend was like oh my gosh your head is bleeding, I didn't believe her til I looked in the mirror... It was actually really funny

Lol, fail!
Wait, who am to be talking? When I was 4 I nearly cut my finger to the bone with a serrated bread knife I was shorter than the stove, which had delicious garlic bread in a pan on top of it, so I couln't see, even when I was stand on the very tips of my toes, I still got that garlic bread though, so it was all good

wasn't flashlight, its making me really mad I can't remember It was the only time I've ever played that game and I don't remember how to play or anything it was like 4 years ago. And its ok it was a fail! Well as long as you got the garlic bread and it wasn't burnt than it was worth it :P

I was so short up till 8th grade, so short, I got a girlfriend In 4th grade cause she thought I was cute cause I was so short, I found out that she liked me through my friend Caleb Barton, who was apparently her guy advisor you know, the guy girls get dating tips from/confide in?
Lols, when she found out he told me, she was so embarassed! :lol: she chased him 'round the class room for 5 minutes! :lol:
How I miss beaumont.

Haha yeah that happens when your a short guy. I need me one of those guy friends lol. I find it funny you had a girl friend in 4th grade, people date so young
Don't ever quit.

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40190

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Oh my gosh Kptn, that sounds terrible! I would not like that at al
Don't ever quit.

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40192

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
I remeber when I woke up
I could see and hear but coudnot move
My mom says ver night I either cry during my sleep of scream

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40195

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Makaela wrote: Oh my gosh Kptn, that sounds terrible! I would not like that at al

I dont like it atall either

but as far as I know, no known cure exists

thanks to the internet Im less scared of it before I thought it was some ghosts n goblins trying to possess.

I think since you are still in a dreamlike state, if your mind believes a ghost is their causing you to not move, then that gets mixed in with reality and you hear ghosts etc

its like in the middle of reality and dream

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40197

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I read about sleep paralysis, also,i read about sleepwalking homicides, lols sput hope noone sleepwalks at your house, my sister does, heck, she catries on entire conversations while sleepwalking

Last edit: by isaactheman.

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40202

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
sometimes I feel like im the disneyland of ailments lol

theirs another one I have related to sleep dysfunction

this is a funny one though :silly:

its called

exploding head syndrome :lol:

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40203

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

isaactheman wrote: I read about sleep paralysis, also,i read about sleepwalking homicides, lols sput hope noone sleepwalks at your house, my sister does, heck, she catries on entire conversations while sleepwalking

I remeber when my brother did that
I heard him saying "come on in" soo I rushed to see what was he doing and there he was opening the door to nobody
Eventually he collapsed and woke up

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40208

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[e]Sputnik wrote:

isaactheman wrote: I read about sleep paralysis, also,i read about sleepwalking homicides, lols sput hope noone sleepwalks at your house, my sister does, heck, she catries on entire conversations while sleepwalking

I remeber when my brother did that
I heard him saying "come on in" soo I rushed to see what was he doing and there he was opening the door to nobody
Eventually he collapsed and woke up

Lol

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40218

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Kptn Singh wrote:

Makaela wrote: Oh my gosh Kptn, that sounds terrible! I would not like that at al

thanks to the internet Im less scared of it before I thought it was some ghosts n goblins trying to possess.

I think since you are still in a dreamlike state, if your mind believes a ghost is their causing you to not move, then that gets mixed in with reality and you hear ghosts etc

Ew I hate that I know the feeling when I was little and got sick I would get a really high tempeture like 102 and It was like I would turn Schizophrenic, I would halucinate and hear this really scary lady voice that would keep saying "Makaela" and my fingers would feel like they were very skinny only bone so I would lock my fingers and squeeze my hands together as hard as possible, also my Windows almost seemed to start getting further and further from my bed at least that's how my brain saw it, I would see things that I now can't really explain or remember all I can explain is like a bunch of animals running through my room trying to attack me which of course was very scary as a kid, I really didn't know what was happening and all of this happened as I was wide awake, it normally took me 5-10 minutes to get myself to get up and go wake up my mom, she told me I always looked as though I was terrified of her like I saw her as someone else, but I only remember most of the time it would mostly go away when I was with her, she didn't really know what was happening though because i just told her I had a bad dream I didn't know how else to say it until I got older and it stopped I thought about it and told her about it.. those nights were probably the scariest thing I've ever had happen
Don't ever quit.

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40223

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Makaela wrote:

Kptn Singh wrote:

Ew I hate that I know the feeling when I was little and got sick I would get a really high tempeture like 102 and It was like I would turn Schizophrenic, I would halucinate and hear this really scary lady voice that would keep saying "Makaela" and my fingers would feel like they were very skinny only bone so I would lock my fingers and squeeze my hands together as hard as possible, also my Windows almost seemed to start getting further and further from my bed at least that's how my brain saw it, I would see things that I now can't really explain or remember all I can explain is like a bunch of animals running through my room trying to attack me which of course was very scary as a kid, I really didn't know what was happening and all of this happened as I was wide awake, it normally took me 5-10 minutes to get myself to get up and go wake up my mom, she told me I always looked as though I was terrified of her like I saw her as someone else, but I only remember most of the time it would mostly go away when I was with her, she didn't really know what was happening though because i just told her I had a bad dream I didn't know how else to say it until I got older and it stopped I thought about it and told her about it.. those nights were probably the scariest thing I've ever had happen

I remeber when something similar happens to me
I woke up with this weird sensation in my vpchest then I could not breath, nor could I move, I looked up at the fan and saw a big spider the size of the fan then I started breathing again, looked at the fan and the spider was gone

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40232

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[e]Sputnik wrote:

Makaela wrote:

Kptn Singh wrote:

I woke up with this weird sensation in my vpchest then I could not breath, nor could I move, I looked up at the fan and saw a big spider the size of the fan then I started breathing again, looked at the fan and the spider was gone

hahaha sput

their you go again stealing events from my life

same thing happened to me when I was 3 (yes I remember when I was three dont you)

in my case it was a pigeon perched on the ceiling fan

mocking me

laughing at me

at my very existence

im not sure it was a dream or not

the culprit

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40236

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Kptn Singh wrote:

[e]Sputnik wrote:

Makaela wrote:

Kptn Singh wrote:

hahaha sput

their you go again stealing events from my life

same thing happened to me when I was 3 (yes I remember when I was three dont you)

in my case it was a pigeon perched on the ceiling fan

mocking me

laughing at me

at my very existence

im not sure it was a dream or not

the culprit

Probly just dr ducky

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40304

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
I have a disorder called alientisem. What happens is i constantly think of aliens have dreams about them and watch for them every were. There stuck in my head and i cant git rid of them. This has been happening to me since 1st grade actually probably before that. I also always hear there voices in my head telling me to do stuff. The bad part of it is that i some times will just lose it and go out side and wait to get abducted in the middle of the night. Blue lights for some resin remind me of ufos i just cant figure it out.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40361

• VortexIII
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 46

isaactheman wrote:

Makaela wrote:

isaactheman wrote:

Lol, fail!

How I miss beaumont.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY????

Explaining Me, Isaac Revia... 11 years 8 months ago #40376

• isaactheman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I've created the most epic boromir meme ever!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.700 seconds