Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Plane movement 11 years 9 months ago #34680

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

Stuart wrote: Question:

I have noticed some planes are able to move at extreme speeds, from one side of the playing field to the other.

I just played a game. I shot the plane. Screen registered me hitting it. It smoked, and then it darted off to the side to avoid me hitting it again. I moved over to where it was now, and it darted back to the other side, again avoiding getting hit.

When I moved again to shoot it, I fired and it shot past me like a rocket.

Is this lag? Any explanations,

Wumper

It is lag. Its anoying when it happens. Best way to handel these are to not get close to the guy so his plane dose not lag out and hit you making you crash. Get back a ways and when its plane dose its jump thing it dose not look as extreme and makes aiming much easier.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Plane movement 11 years 9 months ago #34728

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
I hate this, it's so annoying. I think it's worse than someone dying late after being shot, this just makes them hard to shoot.

Rest assured, it's as annoying for them as it is for you. When I play on a bad connection, EVERYONE jumps around like this, so it's worse for them, really. :P
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds