Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BE GOOD BUT DONT BE TO PROUD... 11 years 9 months ago #33793

• tony69..
  • tony69..'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 73
hi all.i will like to open this subject to remain specialy top pilots and midle ones..how important is not to forget we were all beginers and noobs same time.
why i mention that? well probably many of you are aware of the problem.i had the last days.l lost my acount(i yust forget my details on my acount).becouse i change name..try in too get invisible.but i realise it didint work.so i try to get back my name.i coud not.so i reinstale the game.and i...BECOME AN ASPIRANT. imagen in and old playes with a mayor general rank.and close if the top 100 players.ofcourse noobs did see me as one if them i try in the begining to try to covince that i was a hihg rank..many did not believe it till the saw my bullets...lol.but getting back to the main point...wend you star you are always full of ilusions.and you have a fresh actitud..wend we gett better we get over confidence..losing the fressnes of tge game becuse we asume that we are better and our way to play too...in this days i been again sharing the lost confusion actitud..that many new players have..but also the great ilusion....so my good advise..dont never think you better.and noobs more stupid....i yust want to shared this increible experience of last days...of course zuper help me in the end...you can please live your ideas about it...big hug to old and news.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, Dentinhead, Mr. Serious

Please Log in to join the conversation.

BE GOOD BUT DONT BE TO PROUD... 11 years 9 months ago #33796

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736
Every once in a while I fly my broken down parked planes.....I Know what your saying.

I knew who you were...I'd rather be behind you lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*

BE GOOD BUT DONT BE TO PROUD... 11 years 9 months ago #33800

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Well spoken tony....i mentioned the same thing in prior posts.....your correct, we were all beginners once. I have noticed when i was new that there were alot of cocky " better than you" players.....i have come along way in this game and hope to be a good role model for the new and maybe old players here

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, Dentinhead, Paul Mantz, Jr.

BE GOOD BUT DONT BE TO PROUD... 11 years 9 months ago #33818

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

General jackson wrote: Well spoken tony....i mentioned the same thing in prior posts.....your correct, we were all beginners once. I have noticed when i was new that there were alot of cocky " better than you" players.....i have come along way in this game and hope to be a good role model for the new and maybe old players here

So true. I hated geting in a game and some ace would say hello noob you are going down eat this. They did make me want to get good thoue just so i could give them pay back for what they did to me when i was just coming back to to the game. It did get enjoyable to kill the people who called me a noob and said they were coming to blow the crap out of me. Most of them dont play no more. Wich is sad they would realy hate me now lol. But yes what you say is true all new pilots are humans just like us. We must treat them with the same respect we would want given to our selfs. We must rember that the new pilots are the new aces to come.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, Dentinhead, Mr. Serious, Paul Mantz, Jr.

BE GOOD BUT DONT BE TO PROUD... 11 years 9 months ago #33854

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
I agree 100%, Tony. We can be a bit too proud sometimes.
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead

BE GOOD BUT DONT BE TO PROUD... 11 years 9 months ago #33885

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
  • Thank you received: 346
I agree also. I used to would not shoot at aspirant at all. Now, I may shoot at one if a game is real close and my base or carrier is about to be bombed. Also, in free for all (dogfight), I may "swoop" down right past aspirant just to see what he does. If he shoots at me, I may take a few shots back at him but, try to break off without flaming him. Of course, there is always possibility for him to shoot me down. Either way, I feel like it helps him gain some experience without causing him undue frustration. But, that's just me. :)

Last edit: by Oedius Momicus.

BE GOOD BUT DONT BE TO PROUD... 11 years 9 months ago #33956

• tony69..
  • tony69..'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 73
im.quiet glad we all agree tx dent for all your consideration you give me in.those dificult moments..and thanks calvin for your help in the forum ...i.must say ofcourse i make mistakes like we all do..but we soud help noobs with there tedius cuestions....we yust to make them too at the begining..lol :dry: ....i supose nothing happent by chance...a lesson i will never forget.for instances i really thouth i will never get back my rank and position.the funy thing was i coud get by pretty well as a noob...still killling high ranks with my begginers plane.. :evil:

BE GOOD BUT DONT BE TO PROUD... 11 years 9 months ago #34037

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
No problem, Tony, I'm always glad to help out. :) B)

Yeah, a lot of people really like using the starter's planes. They're good enough, really. Just harder to turn with. :P ;)
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds