Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

As a new pilot in this world of victors. 11 years 9 months ago #29306

• McMillion
  • McMillion's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • My Eyes Set High
  • Thank you received: 24
I remember the first day I started playing this game. I was so excited to find something that was fun and exciting on my Kindle Fire. My first time I absolutely sucked. I kept being horrible for so long it was unreal. My first kill was so exciting I didn't even realize it had actually happened.
I used to spawn kill so much because I had absolutely no skills in the air whatsoever. It took me so long to even get my second kill. Recently, I started getting my confidence in the air. The other day I actually got 37 kills, my record. It was crazy, because I was used to having about 3 to 10 kills per game.
As a beginner (I still feel like a beginner with all the experience in the air) I still am getting used to the fast planes along with the bomb not keeping me steady. I literally shake my head sometimes because I'll be right behind someone and still miss because I'm constantly shifting the plane. It's quite frustrating. With the bomb on, I do a lot more damage..but I know I cant be used to that. Ahh...
My Eyes Set High.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

As a new pilot in this world of victors. 11 years 9 months ago #33461

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
But now you're an [e] ;)

As a new pilot in this world of victors. 11 years 9 months ago #33482

• McMillion
  • McMillion's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • My Eyes Set High
  • Thank you received: 24

Jacob10000 wrote: But now you're an [e] ;)

I know! And what an honor it is, indeed! To this day people know me now and I've had the greatest fun flying around with everyone. Cheers to brothers!
My Eyes Set High.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.522 seconds