Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Something doesn't make sense 11 years 9 months ago #26754

• Oedius Momicus
  • Oedius    Momicus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
  • Thank you received: 346
Not sure if this is may be what happened with extra quick bombings but, I have seen quite a few folks "auto destruct" immediately after they bomb hangers so that, instead of having to make trip back to reload, they can simply respawn at home base. I don't think this is right but, I guess just the way it is. Not sure about the shooting though. Sorry I could not offer more.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Oedius Momicus.

Re: Something doesn't make sense 11 years 9 months ago #26761

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
He was a tank, and he bombed just took a while to regestier because he was lagging a little, and other one is ur aim. No one gets an adventage in this game, its the game for every rank. Just that when a high rank person crashed they lose 150 points while others lose 100. And it takes 6 bullets to ahoot down a tank for rank 31. So stop complaining about everything.

Go with the flow.

Re: Something doesn't make sense 11 years 9 months ago #26762

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
Oh yes, forgot about tanks being able to shoot carriers. This just adds more dimension to game making it even more challenging and interesting!

Re: Something doesn't make sense 11 years 9 months ago #26765

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
Yea but zuperman is working on everything and i didnt see one glitch, just little lag issue. And thats nit the game its peoples internet

Re: Something doesn't make sense 11 years 9 months ago #26771

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

Stuart wrote: Just played against Air Marshall, Korean Air Force.

Mission to bomb carrier. I was at 2k foot, very high. Saw Korean Air Force bomb my carrier, four times in about 10 seconds.
His name reflected on the screen. But I never saw him go back to his carrier, and fly back to my carrier to bomb again.

I bombed enemy carrier, and had to fly back to base to rearm, so why doesn't the Air Marshall?

Then I played another game, trying to bomb his hanger. Twice I fly right at Korean Air Force, and my my bullets went right at him, and suddendly, my bullets went below him. I could not get the plane up level to hit him. It was as if the system
would'nt let me. He fired one burst at me and I was down. Twice this happened. My plane just would not level at him. But when I shot at another plane, my plane let me hit enemy immediately, and shot him down.

I have mentioned this before, but why does one group of players get an advantage like this. Why do I have to return to my base to rearm, and others do not have to?

Stuart/Wumper

I have all these happen to me every now and then and trust me it is lagg. And no one can fix that unless we all go and get the fastest internet in the world.

Re: Something doesn't make sense 11 years 9 months ago #26779

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
I am about ready to work an internet upgrade into my budget. The lag problem sometimes is just too much to put up with.

Re: Something doesn't make sense 11 years 9 months ago #26793

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
1: Korea was in a tank.

2: I believe that that is your phone being too slow. Not the connection, the processor. It happens to me sometimes, and I just close all other apps. That usually fixes it. Im not quite sure if I understood you, but try this. :)

Wait, it takes six bullets to kill a tank at rank 31? Suckerrrrrr! :P lol
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds