Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

War Room 11 years 10 months ago #20097

• getatthisdude89
  • getatthisdude89's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 89
After reading the declaration of war post i came up with this idea. Since we don't have team games yet we can do this based on the honor system. Post your kills against the opposing side here.(Team killing if theyre on your side DOES NOT count.) And BE HONEST this is for fun and should be done accordingly. Don't use this thread to trash talk just keep a tally of kills. For all who want to participate the official scores will start at midnight tonight central time. That way everyone has a chance to read this and be ready. The war will last to 1000 kills. Show dignity in your squadron and don't lie about kills. I'll try to keep up with the scores as much as possible but feel free to help out. Good luck to all. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Farcanal, joshstewart, [e]FlyMagic
Last edit: by getatthisdude89.
The topic has been locked.

Re: War Room 11 years 10 months ago #20102

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
i have a felling people will lie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slenderman, [e]FlyMagic

Re: War Room 11 years 10 months ago #20108

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
Yup. Liars. Liars everywhere. :P

I don't want to give any members of either side an excuse to be dishonest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]FlyMagic

Re: War Room 11 years 10 months ago #20109

• [e]FlyMagic
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • DECEASED
  • Thank you received: 154

Skydavis1 wrote: i have a felling people will lie.

There might be a few, but I doubt there will be many. Most of the people here seem fairly honorable. Most of us here already know who the few possibly unhonorable ones may be.

The time needs to be set at greenwich mean time. Remember we are all over the world.

Sounds like fun. Does this mean you don't love us anymore?

Are you guys going to spot the VERY elderly.....say.......100 kills?

And good luck trying to keep it on topic.
Last edit: by [e]FlyMagic.

Re: War Room 11 years 10 months ago #20111

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
I think the only way this would work is if there was a "Squad Wars" game mode in Dogfight. In here, it would automatically upload kills made on each other's team.

That really is the only way to do it. Asking for honesty of a large group on the internet is asking too much. I'm sure we'd have members on both sides amping the points up a bit if it were based on an honor system.

Re: War Room 11 years 10 months ago #20115

• getatthisdude89
  • getatthisdude89's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 89
I don't see why not do it. Yea people could lie but its still all in fun since we don't have a squad game yet. We can go by Greenwich time. I'm not sire what that would be here though.

Re: War Room 11 years 10 months ago #20117

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
I like the idea but liars will ruin everything, so how about u take a screen ahot of the room after ur done or mention the name of the person u killed and ask them if they are lying or telling the truth.

Re: War Room 11 years 10 months ago #20119

• [e]FlyMagic
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • DECEASED
  • Thank you received: 154
I just had another thought. Watch what happens to spawn killing. Some do it now just to get promoted and then brag about it. They show a false pride. Now that "bragging rights" have increased their significance certain people will sit on the spawn site the entire time for a nontactical reason. When I see that I will bail. I'm here to have fun not feed someone's ego. When I stop having fun I will leave Dog Fight and do something else that brings me enjoyment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000

Re: War Room 11 years 10 months ago #20122

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Sounds like a great idea....but.....it may be difficult sometimes to keep track of kills between squad members and non squad members......most games have maybe 1 or 2 squad members and the rest are just regular players.

Example: i would be in a game and there are two 111th falcons on the opposing side...and the rest are regulars, i would have to write down each kill i made against the 111th players and leave out the kills i made against the regulars....could be difficult because i dont usually have the time to write anything down while im playing

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

Re: War Room 11 years 10 months ago #20128

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
jackson said it. I think we should just have a friendly war for the heck of it. a bit of in game competition and just play agents each other agresivly for fun and just try to beat the other side in the game. If a side with enigma players wins a game agents some 111th falcon players the 111th did not do there job no mater how many kills. Same as in if a a group of enigma played lose a game to some 111th players. We really won't be able to know who won till the squad war system comes out. 111th declared this just for the fun of it and its a good chance to size up each others squads for when the real squad wars come out :) . It is a pre war basically a challenge for each squad member to try and show members of the other squad that there worth something or to be second with in a fight. It can't be based on just kills really we need to include the bombers also. So posting kills with make things hard and people will lie like no other trust me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]FlyMagic, [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds