Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19673

• Flaming scorp
  • Flaming scorp's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 18
He was mean in a way that only a person like me can forgive but when it happens to u don't come crying to me cus I warned u I was playing one time and my bro hates my game dogfights so he took it away from me and killed Calvin he overreacted and started killing me when my bro gave it back and too bad for me I couldnt say it cus I'm muted and he also posted a gossip called Flaming 5corpi0n he lied and I want to have a friend now but he turned them agents me thx alot even my friends in irl beleve him that brat now for me no friends no nothing!!!
A man is nothing without his squadB)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19675

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
Well you did change after a while no team killing no nothing hmm I don't know you'll have to see what they say
I believe you for now k.
I think Calvin didn't know that was you're brother so can't blame him

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

Last edit: by [e]Sputnik.

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19679

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Alright, I forgive you. I'm sorry, but to be fair, I had no way of knowing that your brother was the one teamkilling. I also didn't lie at all. To my knowlege, there was only one person using your account, and he was just playing nice around important people. I was shredded by a teammate, and your account had caused problems in the past. There's no need to turn this into an attack on me for reporting a player for teamkilling. I just did what I do with any traitor, not that you're a traitor, but to my knowledge, you were.

When were you muted, why, and was it you or your brother? Saying it was your brother isn't a free pass, juat a heads up. I'm being fair, and I'll ask to have you unmuted if I have reason to. I'm really sorry that you're suffering because of what your brother did.

Here's my reccomendation: Delete DogFight, redownload it, sign in, but be sure to uncheck "Rememeber My Password". Then, you'll always have to input your password, but your brother can sign up for an account, and you won't get any more of a bad rep for his stupidity. :)

Hey, guys, lets not kill Flame's karma until we have any reason to. If he's smart, he'll take my advice and have his brother register seperately, and he'll play straight. Even if it was him, not his brother, I've got a feeling he'll play straight from now on, knowing that we can screw him over this easily. ;) Not that I'd do that with no reason, Scorp. I had reason to do it, but I never meant to screw this up for you if it wasn't your fault. I have to confess, I was trying to make you leave, but that was when general opinion was that you were a rouge.

All is forgiven for now. :) Don't give me reason to change my mind.
See you in the skies!

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19687

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Flaming,

Please consider the following:

1) Calvin's credibility is pretty high around here. He's not known to exaggerate or mislead. All you have to do is read his posts. But of course, there can certainly be misunderstandings. Which leaves some room for your explanation.
2) Your credibility... needs some help. For one thing, your bro hates your game and yet he is good enough to kill Calvin and chat up some trash? Well, I suppose it's easy to team-kill since the victims are unsuspecting. In any event, you shouldn't say that Calvin *lied* when you just stated that no one knew your bro took your game.
3) More on your credibility... if you're going to go through the trouble of explaining yourself, you might want to do it in understandable English. Maybe my verbal skills need help, but I had to read your 118 word sentence a few times before I comprehended your meaning. Subjects, verbs, objects, periods. They can be very useful.

Given that starting point, if I were you, I'd make sure (a) your game behavior is excellent, being very careful not to team kill even accidentally, and (b) you keep your phone/pad away from your bro so the behavior presented is indeed your own.

I'll leave others to do what they want. If I see you in the game, I will assume that you have control of your game and that you will behave well. But I will be watching. Try not to fly directly behind me, as that would make me nervous.

Manfred

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19688

• Flaming scorp
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Ok thx for the advice I appreciate it and I am sorry for snapping and saying you were a liar you are an awesome guy(no pun intended) thx I am happy we understand eachother now let's be friends!

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19689

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Ah, Calvin and I were typing almost simultaneously. Calvin, I remember someone posting something about taking the High Road, and that's you to a tee. Flaming, I don't think there's anything in my post that I will take back. Show us that you're clean and in control, and we'll gladly fly with you.
Manfred

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19691

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks, Manfred. ;) :)

Lol, no, his brother didn't get a single bullet in me when I was expecting it. If he snuck up behind me right after spawn, I didn't really have any defense. I don't think he said anything either. :)

Idk if perfect grammar would have come across well. Might have seemed like he was playing nice infront of the aces. Everyone expects it from slender and you, and from my more official posts, but from an infamous teamkiller, it might have come across badly. And, really, you couldn't tell what it was about from the title and who it was from? ;) :)

Btw, manfred, good game earlier. :)

See ya in the skies! :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19693

• Flaming scorp
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
How can I prove it???

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19694

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

Flaming, not 10 minutes ago you were trying to team kill me. You didn't think i saw you but i did. Next time ur plane will be flaming. B)

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19695

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well, take my advice, and dont let ur brother use ur account. Dont be saintly, just a normal player. An accidental teamkill is just fine, im well known for accidentally blasting my teammates when im trying to cover them, especially when theyre about to get their bomb off, which seriously sucks lol ;) dont come across like your playing nice around important people. :)

You still havent answered my question, tho. Why were you muted? Manfred may at some point be able to unmute you, AFTER you prove yourself.:)

Lol, manfred, idk about me always taking the high road. Remember, I did teamkill andspawnkill him. ;)
See you in the skies!

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19696

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

don't you think his brother is pretty good. Just to pick up the phone and start killing cal like that. He is to good I think. I have let a friend play my game before. And he was terrible he couldn't even stay in the air.

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19700

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Same, but remember, scorp was infamous a few months ago, too. Practice makes perfect. ;)

Anyway, i have a feeling, if it was him, it wont happen again. He saw what happens. ;) :P
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19702

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Come on Calvin. If you have time, let's go flying real quick B)

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19703

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sure! :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19704

• Flaming scorp
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Look I will talk to you in the morning. It's late. Oh and the reason is I used to cuss but now I don't and I actually used it to check my connection if it sated no cussing I would still be connected if not it wouldnt say a word now I don't do that anymore ok so please help :P :cheer:

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19705

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
K, thats fine. If you play clean, theres no reason for you to stay muted. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19707

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
Be glad Manfred posted here first, or I would have temp-banned you and deleted your posts.

Please, don't flame players. If you have an issue with them -- take it to a private message and don't fill the forum up with your negativity. It is under our rules that you shouldn't flame people in the forum and I will have no tolerance for it. Manfred and I are very just and relaxed mods. However, we do have a code to follow and enforce. So please, don't flame here.

Also, if you're the receiving end of such a private message and you find it riddled with profanity and harsh phrases -- forward it to me and I'll handle it justly.

Would you like me to delete this thread for you? Nothing is going to come from it but negative karma on your behalf.

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Re: Oh [e]Calvin The Great might not be what he seems 11 years 10 months ago #19714

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
In my oppinion, you should let it stand. Just as a reminder that the people run dogfight, not just z, you, manfred, viggi and the unnamable mods. ;) We're all cops, but only the mods get bullets for their guns. ;)

As for him getting mad at me, im fine with it, honestly. If someones got an issue with me, i want to hear the publics oppinion. :)

On a semi-related note, slender, how many undercover mods are there?
See you in the skies!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.657 seconds