Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

tank bombing 12 years 3 weeks ago #13044

• Terminator_X
  • Terminator_X's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
  • Thank you received: 21
I was in a match, and i won by shooting half the hangars down by tank. Wondering if this isnt considered annoyance or spawnkilling....
Y[e]s, I drew my profile pic...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: tank bombing 12 years 3 weeks ago #13048

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
well of course its annoying to lose by letting anything thru, and especially a tank because its so easy to kill. not considered spawnkilling, since your not killing anything as it spawns. its fine. if u can do it, do it.
See you in the skies!

Re: tank bombing 12 years 3 weeks ago #13049

• Seattle2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 62
Hey Terminator X, Knocking hangers out with tanks is considered part of the game,that is why people try so intensly to destroy tanks as they get near base. It is a tactical question sometimes: If an ace is in a tank far from base, do you destroy him and send him back to the airport your bombers are approaching? How close do you let him get? Do you help your team more in a tank or plane? And of course - which is mor fun. I've just started to try the tanks after 438 games... What pisses people off is when tanks hide in the brick hangers in dogfight and shoot people off the runway. Tanks in the carrier game can't damage the carrier but a luck shot can destroy planes on deck - or scare the crap out of them.

Highlight of my day today was knocking out 2 hangers from my tank at long distance.. Keep playing!

See you in the skies, Seattle

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds