Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1126

• Louie
  • Louie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 4
hi i just downloaded the new update for apple and i have to say im not that impressed i mean the planes now are actually slow and some non maneuverable i mean i like the old style better its just fair for othes because if you have one of the sucky planes and some guy bought a nice maneuverable plane then that guys toast buildings look kinda weird i mean i guess it ok but in all favor im not to into it................ no new planes either like p-51 mustang or any of the ww1 planes on the forum post NEW PLANES COMING. :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Louie.

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1128

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
hmm the maneuverability of the planes was not changed :? to give you an example, Android players have had this update for 3 weeks already and nobody has complained about maneuverability.

what's exactly the problem?

about new planes... they are coming now, i couldn't release them until apple had pushed this update. Just give me a few days since I have to syncronize apple & android on that :)

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1130

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I just thought of something, maybe you need to recalibrate the controls. Otherwise I don't know why they would behave different than the previous version :?

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1136

• Louie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
nope did that the fokker dr.l is the one it doesn't turn at all it turn like feet every ten seconds! idk why but its not good the spad is different too and may i suggest that you make a back button on the hanger so that if you pressed multilayer buy mistake you can go back if you want to practice and the now 375 bullets in the Sopwith camel there gone before you know it then you a sore thumb for other players and the zeppelin out no bomb glitch i experience that this mourning like ten times idk i think the update needs and update no offense z and you whats with you have to buy the new planes? because if you get shot down you money goes down really fast like one game i started out with 29,340$ abd then i got shot down once and my money went to 24,000 and every time i shoot somebody my money doesn't increase idk how it is for other players but it needs an update!

Last edit: by Louie.

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1137

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
there is something really odd on that phone. Points move by 50 or 100 points, never by a thousand. To go from 29340 to 25000 you would have need to be shot down 200 times. Most likely you bought the plane (3500 points), that would make sense.

Anyway, is anybody else having the planes turning so badly? 1 feet every 10 seconds? :?

I've tried on an iphone 2g, 3gs and ipad 2 and they seemed ok...

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1138

• Louie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
yeah i have ipod 3gen idk you prob right on the money thing but the grey fokker turning is horrible

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1139

• Louie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
and another problem! i paid for the planes like subscribing and i just loged on and my planes are gone and is asking me to subscribe again so another 2 bucks? jeez

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1140

• Ernst Udet
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 3
This happened to me also

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1142

• Louie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
idk what going but this used to be my fav game and now idk its wierd has probs

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1147

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1172

• Louie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
okz you have got to do somthing about this update! the fokker and the sopwith camel won pull up or down its like they are so unresponsive and i every time i start shooting sombody and they turn i cant turn fast enought to kill them and then im dead before i know it!

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1173

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Louie, I really don't know what to say. Nothing has changed on the game that would affect that. And everybody else in the game has the same game you have and they are playing just fine :?

I have no clue what's going on with your phone. Maybe your accelerometer got messed up? did you drop the phone or something? :?

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1174

• Louie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
no as soon as a got the update the spad, Sopwith camel, Fokker, ability to go up or down just completely stop its actually so bad that i almost crash every time i take off!

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1175

• Louie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
its like with bomb when i turn my speed will go down to 90 mph

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1176

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
i would suggest removing the game and installing it again to see if that fixes it.
you will lose the practice mission though. So depends how much you care about those.

Otherwise my only guess is that something got messed up with the device or calibration. If anybody else is having the same problem please post, since I have no clue as to what it could be.

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1177

• Louie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
5 people last night said the airplanes flew differently they we slower on turns! you know how you have to turn and pull for the airplane to move! they said that it was 100 times slower one person who i know said they were different is 450 hes a player go onto the game and ask people if the tuning and going up or down rate has slowed!

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1178

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
  • Thank you received: 543
mine is fine. One thing I do, is before every game I go into the control settings and recalibrate my controls. Also, now the different planes have different speed and maneuverability

If thats the way to exterminate, it'll take too freaken looonng

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1180

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
yep they have different speeds and maneuver... but not so drastic as Louis says...
I'm all day in the game and I never see people complaining about it. I've asked several times. Yes, they are a "bit" slower since it has 1 star less... but he is saying that he can't even take off. I'm playing all day with my iphone/ipad and it works just fine.

again, nothing on that side has changed from the previous update to this one, so it should work exactly the same way. If I saw many people having that behaviour I would suspect something odd going on but everybody is playing just fine. I've played 450 several times on the last few days too and he didn't say anything either.

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1181

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
i've just went into the game and came accross 450 again... he killed 15 people on a roll. I asked him about his problem with the airplane, he said he doesn't know why you would say that, that he is flying perfectly fine.

He is also on Apple system.

Attachments:

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1182

• Louie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
idk last night when we went onto the game he said his controls were different i re-calibrated my controls and im able to take off but its really hard to turn i already reinstalled the software that solved to subscription problem 450 and some other players said that the planes were slow on the turning but i guess since everybody's plane is now slower its fair i was just talking to 420 about you increasing the maneuverability a little bit?

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1186

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
  • Thank you received: 543
:lol: LOL :lol:

If thats the way to exterminate, it'll take too freaken looonng

Re: new apple update 12 years 8 months ago #1188

• Louie
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
idk i just like the way the airplanes acted before the update i just keep on getting shot down because i cant turn fast enought! i talked to people last night about it and they said the same thing

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.518 seconds