Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

Hunting Group Charlie 8 years 8 months ago #280791

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
HGC is just on stand-by. I've no doubt it will return in the future. For now, we focus on attracting good quality wolves and training them to be skilled hunters.

EDIT---HGC was a bit over 2 months old. Plenty of time to recover!

DireWolf
B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

Hunting Group Charlie 8 years 8 months ago #280834

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
I shipped over from Alpha. I guess my assignment is over at Charlie. Time to return to my original pack.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}

Hunting Group Charlie 8 years 8 months ago #280843

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536

navmed wrote: I shipped over from Alpha. I guess my assignment is over at Charlie. Time to return to my original pack.

Thank you, Navmed. I know you were against it, but like Red said, we want to go from quantity to quality. You are definitely quality, and I really appreciate you sticking with us through this change.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Hunting Group Charlie 8 years 8 months ago #281063

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Just a quick comment about Huskys staying to the end.. This is the sort of quality move I expect from,our Sqd's second in command .. I have every confidence that when Blacky can return and with the help of Deli, Dunc, and lil Bad Girl, our Charley group,will turn around, and rejoin as a third wing..

Viper has don such a super job with his XO slot.. Helping Digger, and running the day to day business of the Pack, all of those mentioned and so many more.are showing what quality is..

This was the long chemo day for me so keeping this short, and looking fwd to being a contributor n twelve weeks time. In the mean time I will go where ever Viper sees fit..

Dear Lod;

God bless and keep Mindys soul, Delie's grandfathers soul, Digger, and James.. And also two that requested prayer months ago, White bears father, and Sethie who's father requested prayer some time ago as well.. Dear Lord please hold all of these, and anyone else in need in the palm of your hand.. Safe guard their souls, and please comfort their love ones .. In your holly name amen..!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Husky Dog, Dunc7, Ðélíríøú§, Skeeter72{WP}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

Hunting Group Charlie 8 years 8 months ago #281090

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
Hey God,
Pistol there asks for everyone else. I notice he doesn't ask for himself. So we will. Guy is that faithful, caring about others during the worst part of his life, well certainly you can hear our prayers that you kill the cancer. Please keep him around, he is a very positive, popular guy. Never met him, but I know he believes as I believe. His heart beats for you Lord, please heal your servant so he may be an example of behavior and belief in action for a long time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Blind Squirrel {WP****}, Husky Dog

Hunting Group Charlie 8 years 8 months ago #282732

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Ok everybody be seated.. Ha ha.. Oh the old days.. First off the comments from Navmed above really moved me.. Thank you! Wand a brief explanation of what's going on in my life.. I haven't been on the site guys.. Till yesterday I couldn't type, and flying was out of the question.. I'm not whining here.. For real im not, everything Is going great with the chemo, and I only have one more round then I'll be done.. The fine finger movement Los was a pain, but I'm better in every way for the firs t time today,,

So where do I go huh... I recruited Navmed, and his wish that I join him in Alpha sounds like something I need to do.. Ok, want to do!

God bless ya alll! / pistolpadre / greg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Hunting Group Charlie 8 years 5 months ago #298415

• RALalong
  • Thank you received: 8
Husky mate and leaders. Iam gonna change to hgc if u guys allow . I have an idea that this can be the probationary squadron . Where the new recruits u are yet of the capabilities are trained . If they meet up with the standard they can pass onto hga or hgb. Hoping HGC can be more promising and not shut down
HI I AM RALALONG

Hunting Group Charlie 8 years 5 months ago #298490

• Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

RALalong wrote: Husky mate and leaders. Iam gonna change to hgc if u guys allow . I have an idea that this can be the probationary squadron . Where the new recruits u are yet of the capabilities are trained . If they meet up with the standard they can pass onto hga or hgb. Hoping HGC can be more promising and not shut down

Negative. HGC is currently inactive.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.827 seconds