The Foreign Legion

TOPIC:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298541

• S99
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I am more precise then a SNIPER!!...
  • Thank you received: 204

Evans94 wrote: Goodnight everyone!! Jessy Hello! ;) ..saben wanted his report to a pilot who calls + One, a rudeness on your part (I do not remember having caused any harm or at least talk with) Being involved recently came out of nowhere and knocked me down no more . It was no accident, but on purpose and for a second time I threw a bomb being on track. I do not like to clarify anything or remember having a problem with him, I think he deserves a penalty and I hope does not happen again!
Greetings and good evening to everyone!

(* I hope not subject point out my review, sorry I am using the translator *)

Got proof?? (Any Screen shot??)
Else the interview is over!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298613

• H[A]DES
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 59
¿Cree Ud. que me tomaría el atrevimiento de venir hasta el forum para deciros una mentira? No tengo capturas pero si testigos, compañeros míos y algunos otros pilotos. Mi nick de juego es |Ñ|‘°’HADES‘°’

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298614

• H[A]DES
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

+One wrote: I do not remember this kid. Was he under another name?

Quien sea que seas creo que deberías aprender a respetar y sobre todo recordar, ¿o es que haces eso a muchos? No recuerdo tan siquiera haber hablado con Ud. alguna vez.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298623

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

This is excerpt from "The President's Corner", which I hope you will all visit! I call on my friends in the Foreign Legion to consider this issue carefully, because you have every reason to care about the decisions that are made. Your opinions are important to me, and to all of us.

"The world of Dogfight is like the Old West in the US. Everyone's toting guns and usually aren't afraid to use them! In fact, the best are gunslingers and they rule the roost. MORAFs fall into this category. Personally, I think being a MORAF carries with it the responsibility to enforce the rules as well as to set the highest example, like unto being a member of King Arthur's knights of the Round Table. Chivalry and strict adherence to a code of ethics are required. However, I will admit that there are some MORAFS who obviously don't agree with me, and they can be counted among the worst offenders. Their example is copied by the noobs very quickly, and it takes a concerted effort on everyone's part to change their behavior. The bad ones usually go away if enough people despise them.

Just recently, an Aspirant named Escaramango ruined several games I was in by team-killing, bombing his own hangars, flying without bombs to other base to camp and spawn-kill. Didn't listen to reason or threats of reprisal. Only thing that got through was when I had finally had enough and killed him. A couple others did the same, and he eventually left, only to show up in another game and repeat the same cycle of behavior all over again. This morning, who shows up in a good game but good old Escaramango! I immediately warned everybody what he was, but they didn't believe me, even after he bombed his own hangar. SwopCaml, in particular, insisted that it was just a mistake. Of course, it wasn't, and Escaramango proved me right once again.

The point here is that we do need a better way to effectively police this behavior with more than words. What do YOU say on this particular subject? Do you think empowering certain members of our MORAF Club would be a good thing? I do, after Escaramango and all the others like him I've seen before."

Why shouldn't a member of your squadron be in this select group? Please talk about it, and drop by The President's Corner to let me know what you think as well as who you would select to be part of this Special Ops task force? Thanks!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: iturbest

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298634

• S99
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Evans94 wrote: ¿Cree Ud. que me tomaría el atrevimiento de venir hasta el forum para deciros una mentira? No tengo capturas pero si testigos, compañeros míos y algunos otros pilotos. Mi nick de juego es |Ñ|‘°’HADES‘°’

Se trata de un mariscal de equipo y un jugador muy respetado. Así que nada funciona, salvo prueba de que aquí, en este caso su compañero. lo siento

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298648

• H[A]DES
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Mi estimado tal vez dejé malentender lo que quiero decir! .El punto es que es una advertencia, y eso de que necesita pruebas para creerme no me incumbe(da igual las pruebas que al fin nada pasará, dudo que se le sancione) solo espero que cuando actúe en mi manera como el hizo conmigo no se queje. Y en lo que concierne a mi manera de pensar es que ese piloto es una vergüenza!

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298677

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
Saludos Hades! No entendí muy bien lo que sucedió, fue un caso de que te disparo estando en el mismo equipo? Pienso que puede haber sido un accidente o alguna confusión, no tengo los detalles de lo sucedido pero Plus por lo general juega de manera justa. No obstante lamento lo ocurrido y esperemos que sea un malentendido.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298707

• Acegirl
Step Right Up and Visit The Foreign Legion Air Show!!!

Here you will find daily pictures, art, history and a few pics of yourselves in game. You will be able to enjoy and share pictures of aviation. You are all welcome to post and visit The Foreign Legion Air Show regularly so you can enjoy our daily shares. What is the point? I do not know…. Maybe to try to revive a little bit of history to the forum and maybe bring a smile with some positive, educational or funny post. Feel free to help out!!!

Our first Air show post is dedicated to our Numero Uno player!! :woohoo: Sir Davy Crocket.
dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/2-gossi...eign-legion-air-show

The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, D93 Big Gunzzz, S99

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298713

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Thank you ACEGIRL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz, S99

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298834

• PerryDaWolf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 217

i come here just to say hello to you all

+one thanks for your offer ;)

always have fun in the air!! cya B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298859

• Acegirl

con estilo wrote: yo esperaba que me digan: BIENVENIDO Estilo!!

I expected to be told: WELCOME Style !!

BIENVENIDA Y DESPEDIDA ESTILO, de verdad te agradezco que estuvieras un ratito en The Foreign Legion y te pido disculpas por la pobre bienvenida. Problemas con la máquina y un poco de mi vagancia no me han permitido ponerme al día. Pero de verdad gracias por el ratito en TFL. Luego preparo una mención de honor y agradecimiento a los Ex TFL del verano 2015. Gracias a todos!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298861

• Acegirl

[M]Skyripper wrote: Just dropped by to check on my Buddy Acegirl. Haven't seen you in awhile ( check your PM's) and wanted to make sure all is well!!
~Ripper

So sorry for the late reply Sky! But thank you for the visit to TFL. All is well and hope you are tooooo, remember never give up, never surrender. :P

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298866

• Acegirl

tango three wrote: Hi Legionaires, nice to see you all are doing fine. Guess some of you new tfl might not know me. Well I am definitely grounded(reluctantly lol). I cant get to login my original triple taps account no more. Just dropping in as tango three to say hi to old frens. Btw Ace, you are doing a nice job and maybe you drop me a line or two at my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Is Rob still active? Never seen Bask or Jap kul . well i stopped df around march due to injury. Anyway all the best and keep the TFl flag flying proud by flying with honor and fair play. The game is supposed to be enjoied lol. Till then

Regards
Triple Taps

Hola 3T so sorry for the late reply and my frustration last time we spoke. Thank you for the kind words and advice you always have given me. Sorry to hear about your injury, hope you can heal soon. Always happy to have you visit your TFL Home. Hope you and all your love ones are doing ok and that your son is all well. Still stretching the hope that you and Cobra will rejoin the TFL someday. Robert is fine but busy with work; he pops now and then to say hi. Japan, Bask and Cobra have not seen in a looooong time, hope they are all well. The Foreign Legion is still strong we have some new pilots that will make you very proud. With their help and guidance I hope that the TFL will be able to clean its name a bit since I might have given it a bit of a bad reputation. But hey I still see it as that we are a Vintage squadron with a little bit of an attitude. LOL
Do not be a stranger! And take care 3T.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298867

• Acegirl

pinkstar30 wrote: Wanted to stop by and say Hola to ace!she's a good friend, I met her in game when I was a young pilot, I was in a game alone, like 4 vs 1 and ace was red.. I don't remember who else was there, but I remember her there because I somehow lucked out and held my own for quite a while that game.. point is, ace was encouraging to me, told me I was playing quite well. So for that I remember. I don't think I ever really thanked her , or not properly anyhow so thank you ace. Your words meant a lot to me in that game and if it wasn't for you encouraging me, I may have just quit that game but I didn't I stuck it, I lost but I stayed till the bitter end. THANKS ACE! Oh and didn't realize gunzz had joined till like 2 days ago, gunzz glad u chose a squad and I'm proud of u for waiting till u found one where u belong and can call home:)

Thank you Pink !!!!! :cheer: You are a great and dear friend tooooooooo!!! NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!! Give these boys a lot of lead so they run home to their mama! LOL :silly:
You are a great player Pink well respected and love buy many in the DF community; and that love and respect you earn it with your determination, and with every single bullet you pump into their planes!! :P
Your welcome Pink and thank you for your friendship ;)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #298924

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
WARDOGG

GRATZZZ!!!

on recording your most kills in a single game

WARDOGG is a great pilot who is moving up the ranks performing better than what can be expected

Well done my friend!

(The totals on this screenshot may be off by a minimal amount as it was taken just before the final. Fallen total is high because WARDOGG was up against some quality players. I was very proud of his performance in this game and wanted to share it with you.)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, S99

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #299017

• +One
  • Thank you received: 108
New MORAF!! 99 word in the air is that you made MORAF. Grats!
+One

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #299024

• S99
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

+One wrote: New MORAF!! 99 word in the air is that you made MORAF. Grats!
+One

where were you one 6 hours back??? I kept looking for you and at last had to do it w/o u :(

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #299031

• Acegirl
FELICIDADES M.O.R.A.F. S99!!!!

The Foreign Legion is proud to present the newest DF Marshal of The Royal Air Force, Sr. Ace S99!!

CONGRATULATIONS 99!!!

Very proud and HAPPY for you!!! and so glad i was there to seeeee it!!!
Awesome pilot, good friend and a big headache to all reds LOL. So look out because there is a new MORAF in the skies of DF; beware of The Soul Reaper S99.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz, S99

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #299156

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
My brother in the skies...

GRATZZZ!!!

It was awesome to be there and see it happen

Thank you for letting me be a part of it

You earned it man

TFL MORAF S99

* Nice game stats too
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #299180

• [TFL] alwaystrouble
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Stay positive
  • Thank you received: 257
I want to thank all who have greeted me with a welcoming hello. I appreciate the sincerity and feel I am with the right group. I have a lot to learn and can only hope to come close to the skills of the pilots that belong to The Foreign Legion. Congratulations to TFL Moraf S99 and Wardogg for their achievements.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #299478

• +One
A BIG congratulations from me +1. And, ty for trying to wait for me!! I know, I been there, delaying until the right pilots were ther to see & celebrate with you. I'm glad that Acegirl & D93 were there. I'm also glad to see all the screen shots of the event. Thanks to all for that!
Happy for you,
+One

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #300804

• +One
[TFL] you are not my 1st choice to shoot at in games and sometimes not my choice at all! What I mean is, when I see you red, if there is another red on my screen no matter how far, I will shoot them 1st. And sometimes…sometimes more then others, I still will not shoot you. This is not a TFL rule or requirement for all of you to follow, but my own personal decision. I just want all to know that so you may make your decisions accordingly. I hope not to offend any of you or to be offended. Fly … and enjoy.
TY,
+One
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [TFL] alwaystrouble, D93 Big Gunzzz, iturbest

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #300866

• [TFL] alwaystrouble
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Stay positive
I hadn't considered that way of thinking. I appreciate the information. Definitely having fun. Honored to be associated with such honorable folks. Alwaystrouble2 [TFL]

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #301285

• Acegirl
I would like to express my deepest sorrow and condolences to my dear friend Plus 1 and his family on the loss of his brother. I am truly sad about your loss Plus, all your friends at The Foreign Legion and the DF community are thinking of you in this time of sadness. We are all praying to God to give you strength and peace. I know you feel very sad now but remember that life is a journey that takes us thru different paths and every day is a new beginning; your heart is full of sorrow now but your soul is full of the love and memories you and your brother share. Those memories and that love will never be erase and will help you feel the happiness that your brother wants for you. You have now a guardian angel buy your side; so try to remember the happy moments you had with him and let him see you smile form time to time; I am sure he would like that. Many blessings to you and all your love ones Plus; and will say a prayer for your brother and all of you.
Dios le tenga en la Gloria y a su lado.

Jessica :(

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, D93 Big Gunzzz

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #301288

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
+One

As I mentioned to you before I am truly sorry for your loss. We all feel for you and your family.

You have my heart felt sympathy my brother in the skies.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #301373

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
HALLOWEEN
Is coming up
It's time to go..
Trick or Treating

Some of us have taken on the names of the members of The Addams Family to fly with until after Halloween, November 1. Call it our Halloween costumes if you will. I can tell you that it is somewhat fun flying this way.

We welcome all of our squadmates to do the same should you want to. Join us in selecting one of the remaining Addams Family member's names to fly the skies with and have some fun.

I ask that if you decide to participate that you select one of the names from below so we do not have the same names. Should we run out of family members names then a small alteration will be made to a current name to make the same available to us all.

So far these not have been taken. Do not select one of these...

- Gomez Addams
- Morticia Addams
- Lurch Addams

These names are available for you to use. Please type them exactly the way I have them so that we may look like the entire Addams Family. Do not shy away from selecting one of the female names either. It's all about having some fun.

- Pugsley Addams
- Wednesday Addams
- Uncle Fester Addams
- Cousin Itt Addams
- Grandmama Addams
- Thing Addams

If you do select one of these names please leave a post telling us which name you have selected so other will not pick the same.

Now go out there and spray some shaving cream and throw some eggs at those reds.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #301418

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
Someone took...

Thing Addams

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #301444

• Acegirl

Step Right up, join in the fun and claim a name with The Foreign Legion’s Addams Family!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz, jucho el asecino ADS

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #301467

• Acegirl
The following user(s) said Thank You: con estilo, D93 Big Gunzzz, jucho el asecino ADS

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 5 months ago #301478

• [TFL] alwaystrouble
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Stay positive
The Addams often spoke of their relatives/ decendants on the show. Here is website with many funny B) names of their relatives.
www.addamsfamily.com/addams01.html

Last edit: by [TFL] alwaystrouble.
Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 1.273 seconds