Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The Foreign Legion

TOPIC:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #290731

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Hola to all Legionnaires, hope you are all doing ok. I am sorry I have not been able to play in this last few days, my lap top was overheating and shutting down. :( I sent it to a shop to try to fix the problem. Do not know how much time this will take, hopefully I can get it fix and be in the air soon. So TFLs please fill the skies with lots of bullets and take care of the squadron for me while I fix my plane.
BIG HUG have FUN!!!! :kiss:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, S99

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #290868

• +One
  • Thank you received: 108
:cheer: Nice new graphic! What's in the tool box?
+1 ¡
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #292053

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Thank you received: 1045
Ace and +1 I'm sorry to say this but S99 encouraged a invisible player to carry on playing like that and admitted to dropping and the way he acts in game is very disrespectful the attitude on him needs to be sorted if one of you can pm me with your email please so I can show you the screenshots cause I was getting to the point I was going to swear and if he was someone I was to see in real life his attitude would have some major consequences especially with me begin a Irish Romany Gypsy if you've heard the stories of how with deal with people who cross our paths then you would understand what I mean.
The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #292057

• +One
Deli I've had trouble using pm. If you send a pm to me I will be able to reply to you.
+One

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #292063

• S99
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I am more precise then a SNIPER!!...
  • Thank you received: 204

ÐélíWølf{WP*} wrote: Ace and +1 I'm sorry to say this but S99 encouraged a invisible player to carry on playing like that and admitted to dropping and the way he acts in game is very disrespectful the attitude on him needs to be sorted if one of you can pm me with your email please so I can show you the screenshots cause I was getting to the point I was going to swear and if he was someone I was to see in real life his attitude would have some major consequences especially with me begin a Irish Romany Gypsy if you've heard the stories of how with deal with people who cross our paths then you would understand what I mean.

COOL!! :woohoo: A sneaker and spawnkiller yelling at a me just bcz I encouraged my team mate to sneak after u did sneak?? How are you to see him while you are near our base saving your tail from me?? Lol that's nothing but a baby cry action!! And you say I have a dishonourable attitude bcz I called you baby cry bcz you were yelling at me?? And what do you wanna say by threatening me in real life Hun?? Irish Romany Gypsy hun?? Ok say me what would you have done"? Eat it sir, these keyboard commando talks doesn't fly with me!! LOL I remember IN A STORY at my school even I slayed a dragon( written by me) but those are stories you know!! I bet you can't even deform by hairstyle in real life! You try to threaten me with your clan??? Remember bud I am real Indian, an we are not afraid of none, forget about your mare stories!!

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #292066

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Thank you received: 1045

S99 wrote:

ÐélíWølf{WP*} wrote: Ace and +1 I'm sorry to say this but S99 encouraged a invisible player to carry on playing like that and admitted to dropping and the way he acts in game is very disrespectful the attitude on him needs to be sorted if one of you can pm me with your email please so I can show you the screenshots cause I was getting to the point I was going to swear and if he was someone I was to see in real life his attitude would have some major consequences especially with me begin a Irish Romany Gypsy if you've heard the stories of how with deal with people who cross our paths then you would understand what I mean.

COOL!! :woohoo: A sneaker and spawnkiller yelling at a me just bcz I encouraged my team mate to sneak after u did sneak?? How are you to see him while you are near our base saving your tail from me?? Lol that's nothing but a baby cry action!! And you say I have a dishonourable attitude bcz I called you baby cry bcz you were yelling at me?? And what do you wanna say by threatening me in real life Hun?? Irish Romany Gypsy hun?? Ok say me what would you have done"? Eat it sir, these keyboard commando talks doesn't fly with me!! LOL I remember IN A STORY at my school even I slayed a dragon( written by me) but those are stories you know!! I bet you can't even deform by hairstyle in real life! You try to threaten me with your clan??? Remember bud I am real Indian, an we are not afraid of none, forget about your mare stories!!

You can't see team chat of the other side I had one of my team say Beatrice was invisible I asked Beatrice to leave then they could of come back and spawn killer and sneaker lol don't make me laugh so when you come in for a bomb run on your own what are you gonna do pin the enemy and the middle was stalemate and I wasn't making a threat I just said you was playing dishonourably by encouraging a invisible player and I said your attitude is one that will get you into problems and me begin a Irish Romany Gypsy I ain't afraid of anyone I've had knives guns every weapon there is what people can carry on them pulled on me I said if you spoke to me like that in real life then there would be consequences get your facts straight and play with honour your ruining a name of someone by using red baron and alot of players are sick of you playing with dishonourable ways so grow up and sort that attitude out cause I guarantee you will end up regretting it one day.
The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #292080

• S99
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

ÐélíWølf{WP*} wrote:

S99 wrote:

You can't see team chat of the other side I had one of my team say Beatrice was invisible I asked Beatrice to leave then they could of come back and spawn killer and sneaker lol don't make me laugh so when you come in for a bomb run on your own what are you gonna do pin the enemy and the middle was stalemate and I wasn't making a threat I just said you was playing dishonourably by encouraging a invisible player and I said your attitude is one that will get you into problems and me begin a Irish Romany Gypsy I ain't afraid of anyone I've had knives guns every weapon there is what people can carry on them pulled on me I said if you spoke to me like that in real life then there would be consequences get your facts straight and play with honour your ruining a name of someone by using red baron and alot of players are sick of you playing with dishonourable ways so grow up and sort that attitude out cause I guarantee you will end up regretting it one day.

If you couldn't see him you guys should have reloggedin. I could easily see him!! Or maybe not, maybe you just need a new pair of glasses ;) or maybe as you were losing you need some excuse to move my bomber out of the game!! And sir who ever plays with me often they know how I play, and if I support any unfair means!! And if you say dropping and sneaking as unfair then I will say LOL!! Again can't please you know!! And a specially I don't need to please a Keyboard Commando
The following user(s) said Thank You: iturbest

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #292096

• iturbest
  • Thank you received: 18
Hola gente , soy nuevo aqui espero algún dia me presenten formalmente ACE pero quería saludar a todos un gusto pertenecer a TFL :lol:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #292128

• Brother john
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 327
Hi Legionaires, nice to see you all are doing fine. Guess some of you new tfl might not know me. Well I am definitely grounded(reluctantly lol). I cant get to login my original triple taps account no more. Just dropping in as tango three to say hi to old frens. Btw Ace, you are doing a nice job and maybe you drop me a line or two at my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Is Rob still active? Never seen Bask or Jap kul . well i stopped df around march due to injury. Anyway all the best and keep the TFl flag flying proud by flying with honor and fair play. The game is supposed to be enjoied lol. Till then

Regards
Triple Taps
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33, Acegirl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #292162

• Acegirl

Hola Deli! :)

Good to have the visit of the W Pack. For what I can see about what you guys have posted I believe this could all have been a misunderstanding. Sometimes it is hard to determine what players are invisible and it also takes time for everyone to agree on what is happening; and if we add that the player does not care or realizes that he is doing something wrong then it gets more confusing to all involved. I believe that S99 could have not realize that what the other player was doing was wrong since he was on opposite side of map too. This might explain his praise and encouragement of bombing. A few day ago this happened during a game I was on; and a Wolf player tank on ship and started to bomb. Lil was present at the game and said well-done! not realizing what he was doing. I too thought he was bombing from shore; someone said he was using tank on ship. I still did not know if this allegations were true, till I went to ship and did not see him around and he keep shooting. Then I said yep he is invisible; Lil told him to stop several times and he did not. In his mind he though all player were able to see him and did not understand why it was not legal. I use this example; because this situations are similar and they still occur in games. Some player still do not realize this is not fair. Lil left game cause she was mad at player and then in world chat she let him know of his wrong doing. He then apologize for it and said he did not know this was unfair. TFL S99 is a bit enthusiastic and energetic; and his personality might come across as poise, but he is a good person. The game sometimes does cause a bit of frustration but we have to step back and remember it is a game and that the next one will be a fun one. We all are different and our personalities are worlds apart; the name calling is something I do not like in game and for that I do apologize for S99 behavior and I am sure he will also realize it was not call for. I have also done my share of lite name calling always trying not to insult. I understand this things happened, we are human and we get mad; but it is wrong. About s99 flying style I can say that we at TFL have a bit of a bad reputation in that department among some players (including me); but every player has his or her style of playing. I am not here to judge how players adapt to the game. I believe S99 explain well how he views his playing style. He does have to try to tone down the hurtful remarks to others and I am sure he will. So sorry about the misunderstanding Deli I do believe that is all it was; mainly caused by an unknown player to all of us. Again I apologize for the remarks made on the confusion of the game.

Always fun to play with the Pack! :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gustavo fire

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #292647

• S99
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Fare thee well The Foreign Legion
Though I am no more a Legion but still if you need any assistance from me be sure to demand it :). After all I got a great time with the Squad . I will be always there to serve you guys :).
Honored to be a part of The Foreign Legion

Fare well from- Red Baron|S99
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, iturbest

Last edit: by S99.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #292771

• +One
Deli,
I do believe 99 in that the player in question was visible! He said he could see him and I believe that. I've been on both sides of that kind of misunderstanding. I did speak to him monentarly about game etiquette. However, I think it's ok to use strategy. aka sneak. At least when teams are even. It would be better for 99 to emulate players such as your self rather than ( shall remain unnamed, but 1st initial is Bubi ) or even better top players. He's a young and impulsive man, but a good pilot. And from what I've seen a nice guy. Sounds like you both got a little too riled up. That being said. Continue on. Fly, be free, & have fun!
+One

P. S. Glad to have you 99!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, S99

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 7 months ago #293944

• [TFL] Robert33
  • [TFL] Robert33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Thank you received: 411
Hello Legionnaires,

My pologies for being absent for so long. Work got the better of me... Such is life I guess...

And it looks like I missed out on something hot... Hope everyone were able to sort things out...

Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, iturbest, S99

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #297861

• +One
A big +One welcome to D93!!!
Glad you are here. I'm sure Acegirl will follow with a more proper greeting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #297903

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola amigos espero que todo os vaya bien un saludo.girl un placer siempre verte en los.cielos rober os deseo lo mejor :)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298115

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Hello to All

I am glad to be here with TFL. Thank you Acegirl for your invitation. You have always been a special gal and friend. Also a special thanks to +One for you acceptance and welcoming me as you did. I enjoyed our chat. S99, now he's my brother for sure of the skies.

There are quite a few of you that I have come to know and I can say you are all great pilots. Some of you are moving up the ranks with a very promising future ahead of you in Dogfight. You will all make a name for yourselves.

I look foward to getting to know everyone else and flying with all my fellow squadmates.

D93 Big Gunzzz
Rob
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, iturbest, S99

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298118

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Te deseo toda la suerte amigo un saludo y a todos los legionarios.un saludo

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298286

• Acegirl
BIENVENIDO

TO THE FOREIGN LEGION

Iturbest

We give a big welcome to Iturbest He join The Foreign Legion during the summer, but I had not given him the proper welcome. He asks me to please do so. You are part of the TFL family now!! Iturbest will give you his best and deadliest game every time, so pilots beware!! BIENVENIDO A LA FAMILIA TFL!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz, iturbest

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298287

• Acegirl
WELCOME

TO THE FOREIGN LEGION

D93 BIG GUNZZZ

OH MY!! WE GIVE A HUGE WELCOME TO The Foreign Legion family; to the BIG ONE and only D93 BIG GUNZZZ!!!! He is a well-known and respected player of DF and a very lethal pilot in the sky’s. Holds the record for fastest player to reach MORAF. Yes he is relentless!! So Reds beware because the BIG GUNZZZ are now on TFL and are aiming to take you down. Really grateful of the gesture of friendship that you have shown me Gunzzz; you made me SMILE. We are very happy to have you as part of the TFL family. MUCHAS GRACIAS!!! And now I can finally say it for real; BIENVENIDO TFL GUNZZZZZZZZ!!! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Jasta1, D93 Big Gunzzz, AGNI_VEER

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298288

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
Congratz brother Gunzzz you are in capable hands . Hmmmm another TFL I have to watch out for lol. . :evil: . See you all in the skys my friends :cheer:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz, AGNI_VEER

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298292

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
Glad to have as a brother Iturbest!

We shared the skies many of times and it's always been my pleasure having you in a game with me.

You are a very good player on his way to greatness. It's gonna be nice seeing you make it happen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, iturbest

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298293

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
Brother E.....Z played and amazing game today. Even though his stats are very good, they don't tell the whole story.

He was up against Mean and myself the whole game. He made use both look bad. Tell you the truth E....Z got the better of me that game and I was happy to see one of brothers so doing well.

Glad to be in a squad with you!

(If you didn't catch on, I am honoring a fellow friend and pilot, PIPPE, for making MORAF by flying with his name)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298295

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
Acegirl

Thank you very much for such a wonderful welcome.

I can't wait for us to fly together as squadmates and teammates for the very first time. Should be a lot of fun ;)

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298355

• iturbest
  • Thank you received: 18
Muchas gracias por la bienvenida!! Saludos a todos los legionarios!!

Attachments:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298474

• Acegirl
Fun game last night with TFL Gunzzzz and Mean, looks like they had been playing for hours!!! :blink: :blink: Sorrrrrrrrrry I had to end it in less than 3 minutes :P . Awesome stats from 2 great players. ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298481

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
Yeah, that was a good game.

I would like to thank Mean for making me work my tail off as usual and for everyone that popped in and out of the game including you Ace.

One thing is for sure, when you are in a game, it is always more challenging.

Well done as always!

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298526

• Acegirl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] alwaystrouble, D93 Big Gunzzz

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298531

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1738
Wanted to stop by and say Hola to ace!she's a good friend, I met her in game when I was a young pilot, I was in a game alone, like 4 vs 1 and ace was red.. I don't remember who else was there, but I remember her there because I somehow lucked out and held my own for quite a while that game.. point is, ace was encouraging to me, told me I was playing quite well. So for that I remember. I don't think I ever really thanked her , or not properly anyhow so thank you ace. Your words meant a lot to me in that game and if it wasn't for you encouraging me, I may have just quit that game but I didn't I stuck it, I lost but I stayed till the bitter end. THANKS ACE! Oh and didn't realize gunzz had joined till like 2 days ago, gunzz glad u chose a squad and I'm proud of u for waiting till u found one where u belong and can call home:)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298538

• H[A]DES
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 59
Goodnight everyone!! Jessy Hello! ;) ..saben wanted his report to a pilot who calls + One, a rudeness on your part (I do not remember having caused any harm or at least talk with) Being involved recently came out of nowhere and knocked me down no more . It was no accident, but on purpose and for a second time I threw a bomb being on track. I do not like to clarify anything or remember having a problem with him, I think he deserves a penalty and I hope does not happen again!
Greetings and good evening to everyone!

(* I hope not subject point out my review, sorry I am using the translator *)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 6 months ago #298540

• +One
I do not remember this kid. Was he under another name?

Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 1.013 seconds