Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The Foreign Legion

TOPIC:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #278592

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Yes I did add a few details to the picture, the +1 was a must, ;) sorry I was not Abel to fit the TFL logo on your plane, and I went for the plus 1 better. The in game names are not so visible sorry about that I have to fix that on my settings. So you want a banner to use on forum?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #278860

• +One
  • Thank you received: 108
Banner, maybe. What did you have in mind?

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #279475

• [TFL] Robert33
  • [TFL] Robert33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Thank you received: 411
Hello TFL!

As the first post of our squad thread indicates, I am the current squad moraf. More than a year ago, under currently unknown circumstances, I was selected by the founders of TFL to be its squad moraf when they moved on to other squads. Sadly, I am an absentee leader as the demands of real life have prevented me from taking a very active role - something that Acegirl has admirably done and has also made me consider her as the next squad moraf.

It is not fair for TFL that I remain the squad leader when I am just that in name only. I am therefore asking Acegirl to take the leadership position for The Foreign Legion and to not just be the my representative. Sorry I had to put this out here. I'd like to be transparent to everyone on this matter especially the new members.

Rest assured that I will still be a part of TFL and fly as often as my hectic work schedule permits.

Acegirl, would you officially accept the squadron moraf position?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #279629

• +One
  • Thank you received: 108
I second Acegirl's nomination.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #279770

• Acegirl

[TFL] Robert33 wrote: Hello TFL!

As the first post of our squad thread indicates, I am the current squad moraf. More than a year ago, under currently unknown circumstances, I was selected by the founders of TFL to be its squad moraf when they moved on to other squads. Sadly, I am an absentee leader as the demands of real life have prevented me from taking a very active role - something that Acegirl has admirably done and has also made me consider her as the next squad moraf.

It is not fair for TFL that I remain the squad leader when I am just that in name only. I am therefore asking Acegirl to take the leadership position for The Foreign Legion and to not just be the my representative. Sorry I had to put this out here. I'd like to be transparent to everyone on this matter especially the new members.

Rest assured that I will still be a part of TFL and fly as often as my hectic work schedule permits.

Hola Robert and all TFL’s :)
The Foreign Legion was the first squadron and only squadron that I have been. A great squadron with a great list of past and present players. When Robert asks me to help him with TFL I was happy to come back. I do understand that you are busy with work and it has become difficult to manage the squadron. I have been glad to help you out. It has been a big challenge but I have been happy to see the TFL make a comeback in the skies of DF with our new deadly players. To keep the legacy of the Foreign Legion by taking the torch of the squad would be a big honor Robert. I will try to help in any way I can to keep The Foreign Legion alive and well. Will try to keep everything well until you are freer to fly. Will be great to see you in the skies Robert and still have hope to see Triple Taps, Cobra, Auld and Jeromy back. We all at TFL will keep making it fun and challenging to everyone in DF and will keep welcoming new and old players. Thank you Robert for your trust in me, I will be niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice to all. :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [TFL] Robert33

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #279772

• Acegirl

+ 1 wrote: I second Acegirl's nomination.

THANK YOU PLUS!!!!!! you are #1 LOL :kiss:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #279842

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot

Acegirl wrote:

[TFL] Robert33 wrote: Hello TFL!

Hola Robert and all TFL’s :)
The Foreign Legion was the first squadron and only squadron that I have been. A great squadron with a great list of past and present players. When Robert asks me to help him with TFL I was happy to come back. I do understand that you are busy with work and it has become difficult to manage the squadron. I have been glad to help you out. It has been a big challenge but I have been happy to see the TFL make a comeback in the skies of DF with our new deadly players. To keep the legacy of the Foreign Legion by taking the torch of the squad would be a big honor Robert. I will try to help in any way I can to keep The Foreign Legion alive and well. Will try to keep everything well until you are freer to fly. Will be great to see you in the skies Robert and still have hope to see Triple Taps, Cobra, Auld and Jeromy back. We all at TFL will keep making it fun and challenging to everyone in DF and will keep welcoming new and old players. Thank you Robert for your trust in me, I will be niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice to all. :kiss:

Thank you for accepting the position Acegirl :) I'll make arrangements asap so that the Dogfight computer system will recognize you as TFL's new moraf so that when newer players come in, they won't have to wait for me (with a currently unstable schedule) to approve their join requests. Please be assured that you have my full support every step of the way. :)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #279891

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
Hello Legionnaires!

UPDATE:
As of this moment, Acegirl is now the new Squadron MORAF of The Foreign Legion. I have already transferred ownership of the squadron to her and I am confident in her ability to lead TFL better than I did. As one of the senior/old guard members of the squad, I am still here to provide my full support to her.

We also have a pair of newcomers today. Kindly please welcome ivetumfana38 and Friendly Drone, both of whom, while low-ranking, have displayed honor, valor and determination during matches. Happy to have you guys onboard :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Acegirl

Last edit: by [TFL] Robert33.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #279950

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Just wanted to pop in and say Congratultions to my good friend Acegirl! I have no doubt that you will do well!
You know you have powerful allies should you need them.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33, Acegirl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280003

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
Congratulations acegirl! Robert looking forward to flying with you again as time allows you. Acegirl i will support and try to help in anyway i can. TFL is a great great with many good people. Lets take over the skys. On another note even though im kinda old i got my dad started in this game he used to be an ace in a game called aces high. Same type of game just ww2 planes and bombers if he likes it i will post here and ask if he can be added to our squad.
Fly fast shoot straight bring em down!

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280194

• Acegirl
Thank you very much Robert, Danny and Diabo!! Will do my best and yes I welcome all the help and support from all of you always. Diab, you can tell your dad we would be honor to have him join TFL. :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [TFL] Robert33

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280476

• Acegirl

WELCOME

TO THE FOREIGN LEGION

Scubablue

We give a big welcome to the The Foreign Legion family; to a new member Scubablue!!!! He is a very lethal pilot in the sky’s; so Reds beware because this Blue will take you down to see all the sharks underwater. So beware of Scubablue if you see him hunting over the lakes. ;) WELCOME Scubablue!!! Hope to play with you soon!! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: scubablue

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280491

• Acegirl

WELCOME

TO THE FOREIGN LEGION

Ivetumfana38

Welcome to The Foreign Legion family; Ivetumfana38!!!! A warrior pilot with some great killing skills. TFL is making a comeback and the sky's will be ours. WELCOME Ivetumfana38!!! Hope to play with you soon!! :lol:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280497

• Acegirl

WELCOME

TO THE FOREIGN LEGION

Friendly Drone

Welcome to the The Foreign Legion family; our new pilot Friendly Drone!!!! He might be friendly but he will get a lock on you and take you down. A deadly TFL in the making WELCOME Friendly Drone!!! Hope to play with you soon!! :lol:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280532

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 892

Good Day Pilots and friends DogFight game. The team Brasucas Arts announces:

Last night, was released one more means of communication Brasucas. Launched the official website of Brasucas squadron, and with it came another edition of Your Electronic Magazine, 8th edition of the Magazine Brasucas News.

To access the magazine, click here:
brasucas.comunidades.net/bn-8-edicao

You can also visit our website, and enjoy yourselves with all Brasucas entertainment material. Everything about the squadron, including: Facebook, Blog Squadron, Chat, Forum, manuals and its Electronics magazine!

To access the web site, click here:
brasucas.comunidades.net/

soon more information, news, pictures, history, pilots...and much more.
We are waiting for your visits, and leave a Hello when possible. ;)

True, Brasucas is not just a DogFight squadron. Brasucas became a Legion, a family. Where pilots belonging to the squad, is very proud to be part of this family, and honor your shirt!

SQUADRON IS STRONGER AND MORE UNITED THAN EVER !!!

Thank you for your attention, and sorry the audacity to use your space

:evil: :evil:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280617

• Acegirl
Hola Kaco :)
Great project! Been a follower of your mag. Since Con Estilo told me about it. Very funny and creative work Kaco; mucho exito a todos. Keep up the good and funny work! :lol: Muy divertidas la Brasuca News. Thank you for your visit to The Foreign Legion, you are welcome to post anytime Kaco no need to apologize. Mi casa es tu casa. :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaco.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280618

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Hi TFL! Just dropped in to say I had the pleasure of flying with Robert33 for the first time in a long time tonight. Too bad he was red.

For those of you who don't know, Robert33 was my first Dog Fight friend from back when I was a wet behind the ears noob who couldn't even land a plane let alone kill any reds.

Great to see you, Robert33! Hope to have you on my wing next time brother!

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280696

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola amigos!!rober no se si os desee mi.buen amigo todo lo mejor con vuestro escuadron.ojala todo os vaya biem amio y amiga gir.esto es un enlace para sumar todos juntos
un saludo amigos de este escuadron.

Hola pilotos os vais a sumar por un juego mas limpio? Y tú que pondrias?

www.dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/2-g...o-the-rest-also-will

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280719

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot

Viper10{WP} wrote: Hi TFL! Just dropped in to say I had the pleasure of flying with Robert33 for the first time in a long time tonight. Too bad he was red.

For those of you who don't know, Robert33 was my first Dog Fight friend from back when I was a wet behind the ears noob who couldn't even land a plane let alone kill any reds.

Great to see you, Robert33! Hope to have you on my wing next time brother!

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww

Yes brother Viper, too bad we were on opposing sides. Still it was great to see you again and have a chat no matter how brief it is. Hope to fly your wing next time B)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280782

• Acegirl
Thank you for the visit Viper and Charli! You are always welcome to drop and say HOLA! :) Robert good to see you enjoying the skies of DF hope I have somehow liberated you a bit so you can play from time to time, Happy to see you back and having FUN!!!! :woohoo:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280832

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot

Acegirl wrote: Thank you for the visit Viper and Charli! You are always welcome to drop and say HOLA! :) Robert good to see you enjoying the skies of DF hope I have somehow liberated you a bit so you can play from time to time, Happy to see you back and having FUN!!!! :woohoo:

Thank you Acegirl :) I am finally able to breathe a bit. But just because I'm no longer squad moraf doesn't mean I won't help you managing the team at least on an advisory capacity ;)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280853

• Acegirl

WELCOME

TO THE FOREIGN LEGION

E…..Z…

We give a BIG welcome to The Foreign Legion, to our newest member E…..Z…!!!! :woohoo: He is another deadly pilot that makes his kills look sooo eazy. Welcome to the TFL Family E…..Z…, have FUN!! Carolina y Guaynabo presente!

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280937

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 892

Acegirl wrote: Hola Kaco :)
Great project! Been a follower of your mag. Since Con Estilo told me about it. Very funny and creative work Kaco; mucho exito a todos. Keep up the good and funny work! :lol: Muy divertidas la Brasuca News. Thank you for your visit to The Foreign Legion, you are welcome to post anytime Kaco no need to apologize. Mi casa es tu casa. :kiss:

Thank AceGirl, that I appreciate your hospitality.
It's great to know that you like so much of the magazine Brasucas. This makes us very happy. :lol: Thank you very much for the compliments :kiss:

Obrigado AceGirl, eu que agradeço sua hospitalidade.
É muito bom sabe que você gosta tanto da Revista Brasucas. Isso nos deixa muito feliz :lol: . Muito obrigado pelos elogios :kiss:

Last edit: by Kaco..

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280964

• Acegirl

[TFL] Robert33 wrote:

Acegirl wrote: Thank you for the visit Viper and Charli! You are always welcome to drop and say HOLA! :) Robert good to see you enjoying the skies of DF hope I have somehow liberated you a bit so you can play from time to time, Happy to see you back and having FUN!!!! :woohoo:

Thank you Acegirl :) I am finally able to breathe a bit. But just because I'm no longer squad moraf doesn't mean I won't help you managing the team at least on an advisory capacity ;)

I know you will Robert and thank you for that!! :)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280965

• Acegirl

Kaco. wrote:

Acegirl wrote: Hola Kaco :)

Thank AceGirl, that I appreciate your hospitality.
It's great to know that you like so much of the magazine Brasucas. This makes us very happy. :lol: Thank you very much for the compliments :kiss:

Obrigado AceGirl, eu que agradeço sua hospitalidade.
É muito bom sabe que você gosta tanto da Revista Brasucas. Isso nos deixa muito feliz :lol: . Muito obrigado pelos elogios :kiss:

Keep up the creativity Kaco!! :P Lots of people need to smile and you guys are helping out with that; great idea! :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaco.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #280967

• Acegirl

WELCOME

TO THE FOREIGN LEGION

Wassd

Giving a BIG welcome to The Foreign Legion, to another new member Wassd!!!! :woohoo: He is a very deadly up and coming TFL pilot.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #281519

• Acegirl

WELCOME

TO THE FOREIGN LEGION

-S99-

Welcome to The Foreign Legion; -S99-!!!! A very lethal pilot with great killing skills. TFL is making a comeback and the skies will be ours. WELCOME –S99-!!!

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #281940

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Rober 33 el buho lol a ver si.te veo volar pronto.disculpad por mi intromision me paso para saber como os va todo y saludaros.amiga mia no sabia que heras la moraf.ficidades!! Pense que hera robert.pero sé que lo haras genial,eres la persona indicada en todos los
aspectos para hacerlo princesa del cielo.
por cierto el otro dia vole con EZ le dije que
os diese recuerdos de mi parte,no se si lo hizo o se le pasó,es una gran persona,me.alegro que tengais pilotos de ese
valor.yo siempre que veo algun piloto de
vuestro eacuadron le doy recuerdos para todos
vosotros mi buena amiga.me pasare de vez.en cuando,si necesitas lo que sea pidemelo vale
un beso princesa.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #281941

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bueno Ace,no quiero molestar eh!!.un escuadron da mucho trabajo yo 3 imaginate jajaj.y tu el salon tambien uff.pero de vez en cuando si tu
quieres sí me pasare para saber como te va todo y se necesitas ayuda.un.besazo :woohoo:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 8 years 9 months ago #282030

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
  • Thank you received: 1189
Ace girl...

I just wanna say you: congratulations for be the new TFL Moraf... you are a great girl, and will be a great moraf no doubt...

Ala 21 - The Black Dragons - Ala 21/Dragons - Ala 12

Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 0.885 seconds