Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198810

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
...also. There is never excuse to curse and i have not done anything in honorable.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198812

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Swop stop now please. Use PMs
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: TRIXSTER, [M]yGUNNZZ

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198814

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well publically in the first place he over generalized about the falcons without using pms in the first place. Im using pms from now on but that was not done by the pilot who asked for pms who made the overgeneralizations in the first place.

All pilots know falcons have no hit list. And one pilot does not make the whole squad. The pilots name was given by gunnerz but still. One must be careful when one supposed action by a pilot in a squad over generalized to the whole

A pm asking about the pilot regarding hit men would have prevented a comment by me.

Pms from now on.

Again. Falcons have never had a hit list. This has nothing to do with task but about an gross overgeneralization made that needed to be addressed because it was said publically without a pm in the first place.

Btw. Never any excuse to curse.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198815

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 51
have seen the rules but the only thing you would have seen with me is shooting em down not the tracers coming by my plane,that's why I said continue and well, I know the rules, I will abide by them. but I will get shot down by a blue for a screen pic...the reason for my last post was just this, most people get mad when they get spawn killed ,teamkilled..even with whiplashs rules for teaching a player on how to play right is still met with hostility,that I do not understand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old, Whiplash

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198816

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
You know hes never gonna ****** stop right?....please forgive my use of stars.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198821

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291
Screen shots? Witnesses? Validation? A, don't u guys think that will make it hard to prosecute those in War Code violation??? Not that bad of an ideal although. I got to admit, sumtimes task is needed. Camping Spawners almost led me & G.I Mac to a fall out. Sorry about the confusion, but not even my best friend pluribus is allowed to sleep in one of our hangers while war is going on, especially when he's (Red)!!!, :lol: I no plur!! Lol, he is a friend!!! but if u don't watch him, he will awake from his daily dream....& GameOver, just that quick!! Lol. Im glad to see sum other activity going on besides sitting around waiting for Squad Wars!!! So gud luck to u G.I.Mac, v/hip, & all those in favor of the proposition. Me myself, I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump & grind :woohoo:, when held in respect, not messing around with ones life (Wife or lively hood). I'm not an official member of task but what i do is close, if not the same.....I just Marshal. I call it, walking the dog....to the front door! :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :cheer: ;) :P :) B)
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old, TRIXSTER

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198832

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

idunno wrote: You know hes never gonna ****** stop right?....please forgive my use of stars.

Well when everyone goes to PMs he might if I ask very nice with sugar on top but so long as he is provoked yes I agree and would be no different.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: TRIXSTER

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198833

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
cussing is a mutable and even bannable in some cases Dragon Mercenary! so its wise to stop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198837

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869

idunno wrote: noW I was in the game last night with MEan from devil dragons and a player name subhuman dropped his bomb all the time, sergeant mo basically did the same thing and we all just had a dog fight,in the end subhuman took out 1 of his own hangers and then left

ok heres how it really happened... i was Subhuman btw...nice to meet u lmao
I was out numbered the whole game so I was dropping a lil here n there and so were u and most everyone else...big whoop!!!
But what got to me most was how bad u were trolling and insulting me, camping and Influencing MEAN to camp and sk me when it was 5 vs 1? And yeah since I was the only guy fighting and mo went m.i.a I did bomb my last hanger to end the match.......but witnesses how u play im abit skeatched that u r no good for T.A.S.K.....
Misfit 4 life

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198840

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
you wasn't the whole game it was 4 to 4 at one time no problem, people started leaving left and right, and it was a full crew when you was not carrying a bomb,do you remember mean telling you it was a bomb the basE..,you just didn't care ,,even when mo and one of your other teammates bombed our base you still continue not to carry

Last edit: by TRIXSTER.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198841

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
you wasn't dropping to defend out in midfield you waSnt protecting any bombers because they were going around the side

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198842

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
we can ask mean to post here what that game was like

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198844

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
For one its not a crime to not carry 100 percent of the time. I, myself like to turn fight (when odds r acceptable) rather its 4 vs 4 or 1 vs 5. And like I said I did carry but u and mean camped and sked me when it was 1 (since mo was m.i.a) vs 5 and u ENCOURAGED that very behavior T.A.S.K is against.....were not after droppers...were after team killers and spawn killers. So either u need to get ur priorities right or reread the rules lol
Misfit 4 life

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198850

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
like I said mean can give his half of the story won't be much different than mine, you make your other teammates work harder when you don't care, your a noob so don't tell me you can teach me anything,and you being like this now means you'll probably get worse in the future,and he didn't need any encouragement for me, he wanted to do it way before,also MEan said if you didn't want to carry find the game where you didn't need a bomb

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198852

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
and for your information mo wasn't Mia he said he had a phone call you just didn't care enough to read

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198854

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!

idunno wrote: like I said mean can give his half of the story won't be much different than mine, you make your other teammates work harder when you don't care, your a noob so don't tell me you can teach me anything,and you being like this now means you'll probably get worse in the future,and he didn't need any encouragement for me, he wanted to do it way before

ur ridiculous
Misfit 4 life

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198855

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
that's okay mean can post

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198858

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
Mean is a great pilot, much repect for him. Even he was down to dance with me while u climb high alt to sneak amd whinned about me dropping. Unlike u hes fun and he knows how to adjust to the situation rather than complaining. Dropping and turn fighting is all part of the game. So I say to u, play how ever u want and ill play how I want. I also encourage u to tread on me cause as of now...ur on my personal list santini!
Misfit 4 life

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198860

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
How did this bickering little joke make the cut? I'm already tired of his nonstop whining, couple with the fact that he' failed to produce a single screenshot. Don't let him damage our already tenuous reputation. Cut him loose until he learns some manners, whip.

Sorru, idunno, but you've already proven too immature for this responsibility.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198861

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

A7X[*] wrote: Mean is a great pilot, much repect for him. Even he was down to dance with me while u climb high alt to sneak amd whinned about me dropping. Unlike u hes fun and he knows how to adjust to the situation rather than complaining. Dropping and turn fighting is all part of the game. So I say to u, play how ever u want and ill play how I want. I also encourage u to tread on me cause as of now...ur on my personal list santini!

1 you'll never see me comin I can change names like you change your story and l_o_l that's rich a wanna be tasker with his own personal hit list.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198863

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

G.I. Mac wrote: How did this bickering little joke make the cut? I'm already tired of his nonstop whining, couple with the fact that he' failed to produce a single screenshot. Don't let him damage our already tenuous reputation. Cut him loose until he learns some manners, whip.

so i guess another pIlot that was in the games point of view doesn't mean anything huh mack?..-are you going to say that mean will be lYing too

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198864

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Im glad that you acknowledge the fact that the entire rest of dogfight knows which is that falcons as a squadron have no hit lists nor promote it as a whole.

Just dont like overgeneralizations based on one individual pilot that could have been brought to squads attention by PM to address without bad mouthing an entire squadron based on one pilots actions.

You ask me to PM but fail to PM in the first place which would have prevented any response from me to address false overgeneralizations regarding the Falcons.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198867

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

idunno wrote:

A7X[*] wrote: Mean is a great pilot, much repect for him. Even he was down to dance with me while u climb high alt to sneak amd whinned about me dropping. Unlike u hes fun and he knows how to adjust to the situation rather than complaining. Dropping and turn fighting is all part of the game. So I say to u, play how ever u want and ill play how I want. I also encourage u to tread on me cause as of now...ur on my personal list santini!

1 you'll never see me comin I can change names like you change your story and l_o_l that's rich a wanna be tasker with his own personal hit list.

Whats all this pointless arguing really about?Really your talking about changing names???Don't make us look bad with these statements and this pointless argument about dropping...I don't do it but Droppings not a crime its a game moral for some and others have there own opinion about it actually there's a droppers thread you guys can take this too!!!!Really lets Drop this conversation please swap pms and phone numbers cause this ones going no where.....please!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WarEagle!

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198881

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
I thought task was for team killers and spawn killers that do it repeatedly and never get punished ? not someone dropping when there's a uneven game and personally attacking them!?!?

I told Whip I would help him but that's not ganna stop me from camping and dropping to help others get in and bomb the hangars! I look at it as being real.. If im going to battle my way all the way to your base and after I bomb im not just going to fly back and let you shoot me in the back and bring down other team members, im ganna stay and make sure others get a chance to drop there bomb to! Plus its your fault if you let me get to the base.. and remember the plane doesn't make you good or a better shot because they all shoot the same bullets just depends on how accurate you are
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, Ziza, WarEagle!

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #198902

• {O}__PREDATOR__
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I play with my food.
  • Thank you received: 330
Can I be removed from this list. My squad does not agree with this. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Rudolf Rednose

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198909

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

idunno wrote:

G.I. Mac wrote: How did this bickering little joke make the cut? I'm already tired of his nonstop whining, couple with the fact that he' failed to produce a single screenshot. Don't let him damage our already tenuous reputation. Cut him loose until he learns some manners, whip.

so i guess another pIlot that was in the games point of view doesn't mean anything huh mack?..-are you going to say that mean will be lYing too

I'm not questioning your honesty in the slightest. Mean has been known to play like a dipknob: do you think he and M.O.M parted ways amicably over a cup o' tea?
What I'm calling into play is your atrocious handling of the situation. You technically haven't reported a single player, if you look at the rules THAT YOU AGREED TO FOLLOW BY JOINING THE FORCE. And yet, apparently you're levying justice in the name of T.A.S.K. And if you arent, I'm sorry, you posted so many times I didn't even bother reading them all.
And you ARGUE, and ARGUE, and ARGUE, with this meaningless person, and it's making you look like an absolute fool. You aren't displaying maturity of any kind.
Also, your posts are downright grammatical atrocities. Unless English is your second language, in which case you are remarkable. (judging by your name, however, sadly, it isn't.) I would seriously advise taking a good, hard look at getting some kind of spell check.
I feel the game could benefit from this organization, (obviously, or i wouldn't've joined) but if the last 50 posts on this thread are an example of what it's gonna be, forget this.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198917

• TRIXSTER
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
obviously you didn't read any of my POsts and I wasn't here to report a task problem again you didn't read. And I will hunt, I need no one's permission for that,and grammatically speaking as long as the words are there I don't care about what you or anyone else thinks,I been here over two years seen them come and go, just like you and ax, you can say what you want to do what u want makes no difference to me.but no this was someone shoot you down and kill you spawn kill you get mad enough to get revenge and that's what is all about.and I wasn't following tasks: rules because it wasn't A task, situation just some moron that decided he could win the game without bombs, until all his crew bailed.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198921

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!

idunno wrote: obviously you didn't read any of my POsts and I wasn't here to report a task problem again you didn't read. And I will hunt, I need no one's permission for that,and grammatically speaking as long as the words are there I don't care about what you or anyone else thinks,I been here over two years seen them come and go, just like you and ax, you can say what you want to do what u want makes no difference to me.but no this was someone shoot you down and kill you spawn kill you get mad enough to get revenge and that's what is all about.and I wasn't following tasks: rules because it wasn't A task, situation just some moron that decided he could win the game without bombs, until all his crew bailed.

see dude u still got it all wrong. Im not gonna insult u or call u a idiot. Im just gonna plea my case since this is what it apears to be. Most ppl know me as Eagle21, that the name I started with. Ive had my name Eagle21 for a long time now...im just trying to find a more suitable name for me, and yes I have changed my name from Eagle21 to A7X[*] now Subhuman (my personal fav.) But the fact still remains ive played alot of matches with alot of ppl. And eveyone can vaulch for me, IM NOT SCUM what happened last night in our match was once in a blue moon. How r u to label me anyhow when we only played once? It is rare I drop my bomb for the hell of it but big deal right? Head ons get old when u do it all the time. It gets boring and I for one like to spice things up (if u have a gf or bf u might wanna take notes or I bet he/she is about as bored as a set of tubes on the 4th of july) without the big booms and bangs that is.
so since this is getting old already (sitting here arguing) how about we (for the sake of both of us) just STFU!!!!!!!!!!! this is an organization for scum players (none that have posted on this thread) just keep that in mind. What u do reflects on all of us.
Misfit 4 life

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198932

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

idunno wrote: obviously you didn't read any of my POsts and I wasn't here to report a task problem again you didn't read. And I will hunt, I need no one's permission for that,and grammatically speaking as long as the words are there I don't care about what you or anyone else thinks,I been here over two years seen them come and go, just like you and ax, you can say what you want to do what u want makes no difference to me.but no this was someone shoot you down and kill you spawn kill you get mad enough to get revenge and that's what is all about.and I wasn't following tasks: rules because it wasn't A task, situation just some moron that decided he could win the game without bombs, until all his crew bailed.

1) you want your posts read, make 'em readable.
2) after your initial post, pretty much everybody ceased to give 2 sh*ts
3) you said it yourself: you're administering your own justice. In which case, TASK doesn't need you, and you don't need them.
4) if you're so happy about being old here, what name would I better know you by?

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 9 years 8 months ago #198937

• Ziza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 419
I just go some days and I see you guys make a party whitout me !!!! :ohmy:

There is so many english that I don't gonna read, but if they are some " special force " for kill droppers, I'm gonna wait you in the sky's whitout my bomb : :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rat Tat Tat!, WarEagle!

Time to create page: 1.799 seconds