Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tips n Tricks! 4 years 10 months ago #377547

• £eaf
  • £eaf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Let's spread the light of happiness and joyness!
  • Thank you received: 163
Salute Aspirants,

I hope that you are doing well, i am going to create a page where we can share our experiences to help/assist the new and current aspirants. I strongly urge the senior players to advice for better flying! Though, i am a junior player and trying to learn from you people. Please assist and i will try my best!

Tips n Tricks #1

Try to fly low with an altitude (ALT) around 7 to 10m with a speed of 170-180km/h (You can increase it, depends on your choice) and open the fire by setting the aim on target! (Please make sure that your sensitivity is fully activated)
Fly with Honor | Never Give Up

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by £eaf.

Tips n Tricks! 4 years 10 months ago #377549

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

As you know, because of unfortunate circumstances I have to relearn this game. You have taught me much. One thing, when I shoot, I shoot a tad high for a long-range shot. And don't chat as much as Cueball. Its annoying and he gets killed. Seriously, great idea Leaf.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: £eaf, R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}

Tips n Tricks! 4 years 10 months ago #377555

• £eaf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Cue Ball wrote: As you know, because of unfortunate circumstances I have to relearn this game. You have taught me much. One thing, when I shoot, I shoot a tad high for a long-range shot. And don't chat as much as Cueball. Its annoying and he gets killed. Seriously, great idea Leaf.

Salute Cue Ball,

I appreciate your encouragement, though i am not as much good as others but i am trying :) I do like some sort of conversation during fight to keep myself more activated and focused. I would appreciate, if you share with us some experience :)

Regards,

Tips n Tricks! 4 years 10 months ago #377556

• £eaf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Tips n Tricks #2

Fly high enough that you fall within radar (Approx. ALT 1200m) and attack on the enemy from up to down by reducing the speed (this will help you to set the aim correctly).

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, Pegoud

Tips n Tricks! 4 years 10 months ago #377557

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Leaf, this is a great idea! Squads used to help new players and support them. Less of that now and it's a shame. I will think of some helpful hints I can share. WOLF PACK has it's own 'tricks' we don't share unless you've been in our squad a long time. We mainly just fight fair and support team.

Not sure if it's a tip or suggestion. But I miss noob day. When all pilots agreed to fly a low tier plane. Not sure that is still happening, but was one way to support new players.
The following user(s) said Thank You: £eaf, Cypher7{WP}, Pegoud

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

Tips n Tricks! 4 years 10 months ago #377567

• £eaf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

DireWolf{WP****} wrote: Leaf, this is a great idea! Squads used to help new players and support them. Less of that now and it's a shame. I will think of some helpful hints I can share. WOLF PACK has it's own 'tricks' we don't share unless you've been in our squad a long time. We mainly just fight fair and support team.

Not sure if it's a tip or suggestion. But I miss noob day. When all pilots agreed to fly a low tier plane. Not sure that is still happening, but was one way to support new players.

Salute DireWolf,

I do appreciate and endorse your wording. This is a little attempt to assist the new player so that we could bring some adventure and thrill in the game. More important, this is some sort of sharing happiness and smile, just imagine when a new aspirant hit the target correctly, how happy he/she would be. I am witnessed that many new players got motivated and enthusiastic when they achieve their goal. Let's share the smile and happiness together! :)

Regards,

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Tips n Tricks! 4 years 9 months ago #377721

• £eaf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Tips n Tricks #3

Salute Aspirants,

This is one of my favorite trick because there is less probability of fall down and more chance to kill. When two pilots/planes/jets are engaged with each other, at the same time engaged the enemy. Here your opponent doesn't know who is firing unless don't fall down. Likewise, he will not concentrate on you because his target is someone else. Enjoy Fly!!!

Regards,

The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Pegoud

Tips n Tricks! 4 years 9 months ago #377892

• £eaf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Tips n Tricks #4

Salute Aspirants,

This trick will help you to aim the enemy aircraft correctly, even it is far away from you. For that, you need to know the aircraft's identity. Let's say, there is plane who is flying with an identity of "Eagle". It has 5 alphabet. Thus, you have to fire right below the alphabet of "g" and you are done with it, Congratulation. However, there is some limitation as your plane might not be fully upgraded, particularly your Bullet Distance. Thereof, i recommend you to upgrade it via "Buy Points" or "Buy Fully upgraded" plane and enjoy it. Good luck!

Regards,

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

• Page:
Moderators: baron rojobaron locoMark De BairesFTN2017
Time to create page: 0.514 seconds