Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181669

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 81
Happy B day B! Hope you your day gets better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181672

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
And still more congratulations on tap:

It's New M.O.M Day!

Meet the new meat, in their own words...

dougerace

Name: Doug, screen name: dougerace, username: dougerace, I reside in Indiana and am retired. I was invited to join M.O.M. By VonLen. I want to be a member of M.O.M. because I want to be a member of the best squadron flying in this game. I never settle for second best. I am a loyal team player. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Goddo

My name is David Godden (Goddo) aged 71 or thereabouts living near Nottingham in the UK.
Having looked at the other squads yours is the only one that holds any attraction! I guess I am old and a man and I can be mean at times. Trying to save up enough point to get an SE without having to fork out any real money is an example of meanness I suppose.

SpeedKills

My name is Kevin I'm 31 I live in Sacramento California USA My in game Name is SpeedKills which is a new account, my Old account name was KhaosKing. The reason I would like to join is of two reasons 1. I have liked playing with every squad member I have had the opportunity to fly the friendly skies with and 2. Its the best squad that there is in DogFight and I feel I would fit in just fine.

I know you guys like your squad members to be higher lvl then I am at right now (11) but I will work hard to lvl up fast I'm on 15-20 hours a day most the time sometimes in only on for 8-10 hours a day.
______

Yep, the man said "15-20 hours a day, sometimes ONLY 8-10". *gulp* I've known KK/Speed since he started playing on his old, now lost, higher ranked account and we've PMed a bit. I've had the pleasure of playing extensively with all three guys, they'll make rock solid M.O.Ms.

Welcome to the Big Top, clowns! Take your places in the center ring, your time in the flying circus is about to get way more fun!

--w--

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: onsekone, Dragon 08, YEMX, Phillipson, Kapitan Bomba, CRAZYWOLF, Frank Baracca, Donm775, Von Len, Rudolf Rednose and 5 other people also said thanks.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181674

• Frank Baracca
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In memory of Francesco Baracca Ace of Aces
  • Thank you received: 1443

Wigbomb wrote: And still more congratulations on tap:

It's New M.O.M Day!

dougerace

Name: Doug, screen name: dougerace, username: dougerace, I reside in Indiana and am retired. I was invited to join M.O.M. By VonLen. I want to be a member of M.O.M. because I want to be a member of the best squadron flying in this game. I never settle for second best. I am a loyal team player. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Goddo

My name is David Godden (Goddo) aged 71 or thereabouts living near Nottingham in the UK.
Having looked at the other squads yours is the only one that holds any attraction! I guess I am old and a man and I can be mean at times. Trying to save up enough point to get an SE without having to fork out any real money is an example of meanness I suppose.

SpeedKills

My name is Kevin I'm 31 I live in Sacramento California USA My in game Name is SpeedKills which is a new account, my Old account name was KhaosKing. The reason I would like to join is of two reasons 1. I have liked playing with every squad member I have had the opportunity to fly the friendly skies with and 2. Its the best squad that there is in DogFight and I feel I would fit in just fine.

I know you guys like your squad members to be higher lvl then I am at right now (11) but I will work hard to lvl up fast I'm on 15-20 hours a day most the time sometimes in only on for 8-10 hours a day.
______

Yep, the man said "15-20 hours a day, sometimes ONLY 8-10". *gulp* I've known KK/Speed since he started playing on his old, now lost, higher ranked account and we've PMed a bit. I've had the pleasure of playing extensively with all three guys, they'll make rock solid M.O.Ms.

Welcome to the Big Top, clowns! Take your places in the center ring, your time in the flying circus is about to get way more fun!

--w--

A warm welcome to the new MOM! 
It will be a pleasure to fly with you! 
Cya!

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181677

• Primal
  • Thank you received: 32
Just haven't posted in awhile figured I should seeing as how wig made me this beautiful banner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb, YEMX, Donm775, ^^!Mr.Lee!^^

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181678

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
Everyone, I've received a note from Lis, Michael's friend:

Hello Rick,Lis here..i came to say hi and saw what you are doing for Mike..its quite emotional and i thought this was,just a game. But its more..I was reading all of these topics under Mikes play name and copied this as,it may help you...

(this portion copied, I believe, from a post of Michael's that Lis found)

Oh..some of the alias' you may know a bar of soap,a blade of grass,a homeless person,an old woman,bellybutton lint,a shopping cart,blues clues,a piece of lint(luv the lint thing),grape koolaid,a bag of skittles,some string,Vampire PRIEST, Vampire Monk,Vampire Padre( on the vamp kick),a no armed man,hot bacon grease...annnnnd thats all i can remember,sheeesh,maybe i do have a personality disorder.
____

Thank you, Lis.

Reading those names spins me right back to countless moments when I'd enter a game or he would and I'd know without having to ask that a name that hilarious could only be him. I'd type "ms", or just "m" and he'd type back, "rw" or "r". And that would be that.

--w--

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, Shatners Bassoon, GreyGhost, Dragon 08, YEMX, Gizmo., KA5EY, CRAZYWOLF, Frank Baracca, Donm775 and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181691

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Ty guys
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Donm775

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181701

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Also I changed my name to a homeless person so you guys know
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181702

• Donm775
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 174
Happy Birthday B!!

And welcome to our 3 new members!! :woohoo:
Did you remember to bring those things we told you about for you speech, Speed? :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, Phillipson

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181704

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

Wigbomb wrote: And still more congratulations on tap:

It's New M.O.M Day!

dougerace

Goddo

SpeedKills

______

--w--

Welcome to mom you are all great addition to mom I know I have played all of u :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: khaoswolf 13

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181714

• Von Len
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 163

BStrachan wrote: Hey guys anyone haveing trouble playing? Just my luck all I want to do on my birthday is play I get server is full or error connecting to server is it just me? :(

HAPPY B DAY to You B!
-Arlen

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181715

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983

Wigbomb wrote: Everyone, I've received a note from Lis, Michael's friend:

Hello Rick,Lis here..i came to say hi and saw what you are doing for Mike..its quite emotional and i thought this was,just a game. But its more..I was reading all of these topics under Mikes play name and copied this as,it may help you...

(this portion copied, I believe, from a post of Michael's that Lis found)

Oh..some of the alias' you may know a bar of soap,a blade of grass,a homeless person,an old woman,bellybutton lint,a shopping cart,blues clues,a piece of lint(luv the lint thing),grape koolaid,a bag of skittles,some string,Vampire PRIEST, Vampire Monk,Vampire Padre( on the vamp kick),a no armed man,hot bacon grease...annnnnd thats all i can remember,sheeesh,maybe i do have a personality disorder.
____

Thank you, Lis.

Reading those names spins me right back to countless moments when I'd enter a game or he would and I'd know without having to ask that a name that hilarious could only be him. I'd type "ms", or just "m" and he'd type back, "rw" or "r". And that would be that.

--w--

So funny to see all of them!! Lol I sat and tried to think of some the other day. It was so much fun to see that off beat name show up and even better once we learned how to play off of each other to get the win. He really was a fun guy!!

Thanks for passing this on BOSS!! And Lis!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb, Phillipson, Sgt.York

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181716

• CRAZYWOLF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • CRAZY! ME?
  • Thank you received: 1040
Happy B Day B ,may you live long and prosper. And welcome new M.O.M.s

Think you're going Crazy? Great! When you get there look me up and I'll show you around.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181717

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094

Wigbomb wrote: Speaking of new M.O.MORAFs, anyone heard from Eric aka yelsnit aka BoltUpright? E was closing in fast on Level 31 last time we swapped PMs. I'm sure that's another custom banner I'll be working on any minute now.

The M.O.MORAF count is crowding the half-century mark!

Saw Yelsnit yesterday.He wasn't sporting a M.O.Mtag but some hillbilly wellcome to something. Asked him if he lost his M.O.Mtag and his answer was "I'm a lone wolf" he then later on in that game invited 2 or 3 players to his squad...
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181721

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094
:) Be sure to thank her Rick. Reading all those names brought back memories, and put a big smile on my face.
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181737

• Sgt.York
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 477
Welcome new M.O.M.s. Hi Dougerace! (We have flown a lot together ), Welcome aboard! :cheer: Wait that's Navy! :side: I'm Air Force "OFF WE GO"... :lol:

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181748

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
Michael would have been 49 today. That he shared a birthday with B is suddenly ringing a bell.

Thanks to Lis for reminding me.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, KA5EY

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181752

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
So you all know, I just tried to change my name to . wig! PoppaSmurf...it's already in use.

I see no evidence that it's a M.O.M, if you see him/her be aware that it isn't me. I smell a wigpostor...

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shatners Bassoon

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181753

• Slash
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 452

Last edit: by Slash.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181754

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Mmiller and Ka5ey thanks for the great game. You guys kept Foust and I on our toes. Had a blast flying with you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KA5EY

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181755

• KA5EY
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1369
It was fun flying with everyone today. I look foward to more tomorrow.

Welcome new M.O.Ms

Happy birthday B

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181756

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
  • Thank you received: 346
Happy Birthday, B!

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181757

• Slash
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, Oedius Momicus

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181761

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
The name change thingy is saying a . wig! of lint is already in use. So Jeff, you tried it after my post? If so, it's glitching out on me.

Wigipedia

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181762

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
Nope. It isn't letting me have anything with . wig! in it other than my actual name.

Wigipedia

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181766

• Slash
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joaquin

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181767

• Slash
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joaquin

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181768

• Jimboslice27
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • YOU BETTER RUN
  • Thank you received: 748
Just changed to BIGPOPPAslice27. B) Now hopefully I can get into a game. Haven't played for a while :angry:

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181774

• Donm775
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 174

Wigbomb wrote: Major congratulations to new M.O.MORAF Donm775!

Don, I tried so hard to dog you down this morning that I was practically unconscious before I finally gave it up. No exaggeration, I tried each server at least twenty times. My eyes still haven't fully uncrossed.

I'm glad you had M.O.Ms present for the big moment, well done, son! There's a custom job with your name on it in the banner pipeline!

Thanks for trying Wig! Would have been great to have you there!
Didn't help that most games I went to were pretty empty so I was jumping around the servers a lot to try find a decent one

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181791

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
So who is the best for making M.O.M banners? I do think I'll have to get me one.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #181792

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Wouldn't thís solve a lot of problems?

Ban 'm all, I say! LOL
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: onsekone, Joaquin

Last edit: by Rudolf Rednose.