Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #180241

• Heff006
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 219
Hey cp squad chat says you been kicked from squad?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #180252

• Ronnie Biggs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Optimist, because there's no use in anything else
  • Thank you received: 1180
Hey Loonies. I had to check in. Psycho was stalking me in gmail land, sending death threats and the like. Really sorry for not being in touch for a while, but the War ofon Terror is keeping me darned busy. I am with the UN this time, so I'm getting a completely different perspective to those who have been through the ISAF mill.
Psycho, so sorry to hear about your grandfather. My condolences to you and your family.
Jaklpe, I have finally got a picture of our Gurkha guard commander for you, but I don't want to post it publically. Can I email it through Psycho or will you pm me your email address?

Here are a few pics I've taken of this amazing country:

Mountains and sky - lots of both

A rural Market in Eastern Afghanistan - Oh yes, also with mountains and sky

Tesco Express at the service station - I cropped out the sky...

The mountains of the Hindu Kush - from the sky LOL

Super Cheap Auto (for Aussies) Halfords (for Brits)

Welcome to all the new members. This squad has made great progress lately, which is a wonderful thing. Well done Psycho, you deranged but lovable leader. Heff, where in Sydney? I live in Randwick. Mad, a long time ago I went on a skiing trip to the Rhodope Mountains and had amazing time. I was just 18 and one of your beautiful girls taught me a thing or two...do you have a special website for old times sake?
I won't be flying much for the next few months, because internet is a bit slow here, but I will visit the thread and keep posting stupid pics if that's OK. If I get the chance I will jump in to the Blacklist Thread and abuse some of the community policemen in there (for those who don't know me I'm not very good with authority, but what's the worst that can happen? will they send a suicide bomber? lol).
Happy flying
Ronnie
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD I Stranger, [LB] mad .

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #180271

• DD I Stranger
  • DD I    Stranger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 414

Heff006 wrote: Hey cp squad chat says you been kicked from squad?

I'm still in charge within the app so not sure what that is all about, are you android? I hear things are a little crazy since update.

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #180272

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ronnie Biggs wrote: Hey Loonies. I had to check in. Psycho was stalking me in gmail land, sending death threats and the like. Really sorry for not being in touch for a while, but the War ofon Terror is keeping me darned busy. I am with the UN this time, so I'm getting a completely different perspective to those who have been through the ISAF mill.
Psycho, so sorry to hear about your grandfather. My condolences to you and your family.
Jaklpe, I have finally got a picture of our Gurkha guard commander for you, but I don't want to post it publically. Can I email it through Psycho or will you pm me your email address?

Here are a few pics I've taken of this amazing country:

Mountains and sky - lots of both

A rural Market in Eastern Afghanistan - Oh yes, also with mountains and sky

Tesco Express at the service station - I cropped out the sky...

The mountains of the Hindu Kush - from the sky LOL

Super Cheap Auto (for Aussies) Halfords (for Brits)

Welcome to all the new members. This squad has made great progress lately, which is a wonderful thing. Well done Psycho, you deranged but lovable leader. Heff, where in Sydney? I live in Randwick. Mad, a long time ago I went on a skiing trip to the Rhodope Mountains and had amazing time. I was just 18 and one of your beautiful girls taught me a thing or two...do you have a special website for old times sake?
I won't be flying much for the next few months, because internet is a bit slow here, but I will visit the thread and keep posting stupid pics if that's OK. If I get the chance I will jump in to the Blacklist Thread and abuse some of the community policemen in there (for those who don't know me I'm not very good with authority, but what's the worst that can happen? will they send a suicide bomber? lol).
Happy flying
Ronnie

Your pictures make me want to go there, what a strangely beautiful country! As for the death threats, I told you that if you told anyone about that I'd make you pay! :blush:

Great to see you here and if you need help on the blacklist, let me know, being good isn't easy! :pinch: :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #180288

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Take care, Biggs!

And to all other Looneys, have a good week end!
I will stay at home, cuz my little Laura is facing her first health issue in two years: a three weeks bronchitis that didn't go away yet, despite the two visits we paid to the doctors. She is medicated, and she is really fine now. Just coughing a little, but fine.

And this new tank is AWESOME, after the last update (4.4.52). If we just had a VISIBLE BARREL to see where we aim at... sigh...

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs, DD I Stranger

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #180295

• [LB] mad .
  • Thank you received: 61
Hi all, I changed my forum and ingame name to maddd :dry: Cp, I am sorry about your grandfather. My condolences to you and your family, if there is anything I could do for you- just PM me or e-mail me(anytime) !!!!!! As for the alliance with DD I vote with my two hands for YES, as I have only seen good from DD members.
Ronnie, the Rhodope Mountains are very beautiful (as bulgarian girls :woohoo: ) , I'm glad that you had a nice time, and remember Bulgaria with something good, because there aren't much nice things in here....exept Nature, and me... :ohmy: ;)
Ped, I hope your daughter will be fine soon, in Bulgaria, we often make tee from this for cough, you should try it, definitely does the job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, Ronnie Biggs

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #180300

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Thanks, Maddd, but I live in Brasil, these plants aren't found on my neighborhood... :P
But she is geting well, she didn't even got down - always jumping and smiling and playing and breaking things and spreading books and CDs and DVDs and shoes and clothes all around. As always.
But we wont go anywhare this weekend, we will stay home. Autumn is coming, and cold wheather too (well, at least what we, brazilian people, call "cold" - around 15-20º celsius)
B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

By the way, I don't even know snow - except by pictures and movies.
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD I Stranger

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #180403

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Hey you bunch of Loons I am sorry we haven't come by to celebrate your rebirth, I am sure we all just felt it was business as usual and as I said on our thread we sit mainly in quad our chat app. The last one we used apparently was used for more adult purposes generally so this one is much more appropriate. What we have done with Gunners Inc is setup a duel squad quad. What that means is we have a spot in the app that allows just us Dragons to chat and you can post topics and events and also we have one that we can share and chat together. I would be happy to give you a demo to see if you are interested. An in the meantime to hopefullly make amends for our earlier rudeness we have made you a sign to complement your rebuilding. Feel free to come by the Dragon thread when ever you like. Hope you like the gift!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs, Jasonmc, conradogf, DD I Stranger, [LB] mad .

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #180428

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks for the gift Whip, if you can PM me the host link I would appreciate it very much, love the fact you got me jumping off the building, would be worth sharing that with my psychologist!!

Anyway, I must confess that I didn't understand much of your message due to my head not understanding nothing this morning but I get the fact that we're still on for Allies, which I'm grateful for as I always have a good laugh with you lot.

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #180509

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

CrazedPsycho wrote: Thanks for the gift Whip, if you can PM me the host link I would appreciate it very much, love the fact you got me jumping off the building, would be worth sharing that with my psychologist!!

Anyway, I must confess that I didn't understand much of your message due to my head not understanding nothing this morning but I get the fact that we're still on for Allies, which I'm grateful for as I always have a good laugh with you lot.

Glad you like it and you can always save the pic by right clicking and choose save image if on a PC and usually long tap and save image or whatever on a device then you can put it with all the rest of your photos but I will toss you the link in PM anyway.

To translate my mystical statement...sorry it was late...I first wanted to say sorry we haven't come by to celebrate your rebirth I have congratulated many while in game but that's about it. As for the alliance I think we Dragons felt it was much the way it has always been...all good. So the alliance is strong and happy but if you would like to discuss it please let me know but that would only be necessary if you want to change it in some way. Looks like since we are both aiming for about the same numbers of 25-30 members so that perfect for squad wars.

Now about the Quad ramblings, as you may or may not know we Dragons always used to chat through an app called KiK but then we found some memebers wouldn't use it for some reason?? Upon further investigation it seems like a teen-middleaged sexting app primarily. So we found another called Quad. Quad is similar in its chatting but much better in many ways. First you can have up to 500 people in your Quad so they could all chat at once! Also you can make topics in your quad that you can choose to follow or not. There are events that are like topics but will attach to your devices calendar and remind you like other appointments. We have 3 Quads, one for all DD one for DD Admin to talk about recruitment and admin type discussion and one for DD & GI combined. We had a number of fight nights with GI and we always used Quad to talk to each other as we went in and out of servers to get a free game. I offered to set up a combined one and show them how to make their own. I am offering the same if you are interested to you. I have set one up for us so all you have to do is go to quadapp.com and get the app then use the code LH898PTJ to find the quad. If you don't want to or don't like it we can always remove it but give it a whirl it's the reason we don't post a whole lot on the forum.

Other than that I hope you enjoy your gift and see you in the skies!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heff006, scooby24, DD I Stranger, [LB] mad .

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181105

• [LB] mad .
what up Looneys ? I'll be traveling around the country for the next few days, so I want be very active.. aaaand I'd like to officially announce that I found myself a very nice job on the seaside here in Bulgaria, and in the beginning of the next week am departing, dunno how often will be able to play, but yeah I will try to keep up : ) B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heff006, DD I Stranger

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181478

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
HHHHEEEEEE LLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOO .........

What's happened here then? Has there been a well planned escape from this establishment that I wasn't part of? The doctor must have slipped me some sedatives, been gone a few days and now I'm here alone? AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, ITS SO DARK AND SCAREY..... PLEASE, SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING!! AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Attachments:

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181481

• scooby24
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 99
DONT DISPAIR CP.IT IS I,UR LOYAL HOUND SCOOBY COME To THE RESCUE. HEE HEE HE. :) .Brought a fresh supply of meds as i noticed we had run out.or some one has pinched them. :evil:

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181483

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hello again,

Sorry for my absence and also for being a little off ingame with scooby the otherday, I wasn't feeling too great and decided that chat off would be wise to save me causing any 'issues' with anyone. I have not been on much since Saturday as my Grandfather passed away on Saturday and sadly on Monday one of my friends other half was found hanging after taking her life. It's a bizarre thing to post but on the off chance I have annoyed anyone in the past 5 days I thought I could at least explain my reasons.

I must also welcome on board our newest green member, his name is SimpinG, he was a team mate at the end of last week and for a lower rank (level 15?) he kicked some serious ass.

I have also decided that the current 4 week 'probationary' period is too long for any new green members, I believe 2 weeks is plenty enough time to show effort to create a forum account and communicate with their new team and SimpinG is our first member to fall within this time period.
In-light of this I have chosen to let a few members of ourgreen family go after ingame conversations and squad chat requests/reminders about coming on here and saying hi, to which they go silent.

As always this is a democracy and if you do not agree with my decision then please say and we can come up with a better idea between us.

It must also be discussed on how many members we are aiming for, I am thinking that we should be aiming for around 30 members to ensure our best chances at regularly being in a position to fight within squad wars and Heff006 has mentioned that maybe we will end up collecting a few MOMs of Misfits if they are forced to downsize their squads. I believe that no squad will be forced to consolidate their squad but will be hoping if they do, we can gain some additional big names.

Let me know your thoughts on any and all of this and thanks again to Whiplash for our new page 1 pic and congratulations to Maddd on your new job.

Take care all.

CP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Heff006, scooby24

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181488

• scooby24
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I didnt take offence cp.u have a lot to contend with,so know harm done there.was sorry ti hear of ur grandd ads passing.i think its wrong culling suads because of there size but hey ho if we can aquire some good pilots from other squads then alls gd. As for the greens.if they cant be bothered to come to forum or chat to fellow team mates then its only right to show them the door. I think between 25 to 30 wud be a decent size squad if we can achieve it

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181489

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

scooby24 wrote: I didnt take offence cp.u have a lot to contend with,so know harm done there.was sorry ti hear of ur grandd ads passing.i think its wrong culling suads because of there size but hey ho if we can aquire some good pilots from other squads then alls gd. As for the greens.if they cant be bothered to come to forum or chat to fellow team mates then its only right to show them the door. I think between 25 to 30 wud be a decent size squad if we can achieve it

Thanks for not taking offence and also for your kind words.

25-30 isn't going to be hard to get, it's keeping them here and happy which could be hard as we still need to strike the right balance of posting, not too much but not too little. I try and keep the thread on page 1 of the 'Recent' tab to help keep us in the heads of the squadless but it's hard to do without anything to say! ;) the more games we managed to fly in together, the more engagement will happen here, but like building the numbers of the squad, we also have to build our 'relationships' with eachother.... :pinch: NO KISSING THOUGH, OKAY?!? :sick:
The following user(s) said Thank You: scooby24

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181492

• scooby24
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Ok.big man hugs it is lol :whistle:

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181495

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Don't you remember what happen last time Scooby, the poor kid didn't survive, you're too big for man hugs!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: scooby24

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181496

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Whilst looking for that picture I found this and couldn't help but share lol

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heff006, Ronnie Biggs, Jasonmc

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181504

• scooby24
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

CrazedPsycho wrote: Whilst looking for that picture I found this and couldn't help but share lol

:woohoo: me and shaggy still havent got over that sight.lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs, DD I Stranger

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181556

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
. Deleted because the quote in question was deleted for unknown reasons :unsure:

Last edit: by DD I Stranger.

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181575

• Ronnie Biggs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Optimist, because there's no use in anything else
  • Thank you received: 1180
Deleted.

Last edit: by Ronnie Biggs.

The 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181579

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
DELETED

The Official 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181664

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
It's official, we are now The Official 99th Battalion, Looney Bin
:silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., conradogf

The Official 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181673

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Quoted from M.O.M page, not here as in a derogatory way but for the interest on our previous vote, I think we called well here.

Wigbomb wrote: And still more congratulations on tap:

It's New M.O.M Day!

Meet the new meat, in their own words...

SpeedKills

My name is Kevin I'm 31 I live in Sacramento California USA My in game Name is SpeedKills which is a new account, my Old account name was KhaosKing . The reason I would like to join is of two reasons 1. I have liked playing with every squad member I have had the opportunity to fly the friendly skies with and 2. Its the best squad that there is in DogFight and I feel I would fit in just fine.

I know you guys like your squad members to be higher lvl then I am at right now (11) but I will work hard to lvl up fast I'm on 15-20 hours a day most the time sometimes in only on for 8-10 hours a day.

--w--

The Official 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #181995

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Please spread the message if you see any of our green members that if they don't come here by Tuesday, then we will be letting them go. I didn't want this to happen but if they're in, then they're in! If not, they're gone!

The Official 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #182097

• scooby24
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Haven't come across any of them cp. In fact haven't flown with anyone except ure self. May be med are to powerful and they are lying comatose in there cells :whistle:

The Official 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #182114

• [LB] mad .
I played a game today with our buddy DD | v/hiplash , actually he had joined the wrong game, but he saw a loon and decided to help (game was bad for our side 3vs6, and we were being spawnkilled for sometime) the moment he joined the game became quite different, I may have been a bit far too medicated to concentrate and see a red but DD | v/hiplash did a great job !!! so i post here to let you know, that I start to like that alliance with the DD even more : ) Now, I think we should start recruiting some more members since just like scooby I havent come across any looneys exept that crazedpsycho guy lately also that 2 week probation period is a good thing, because anyone unwilling to make the smallest effort of saying hi to his squadmates is no good for a squadmate. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Heff006, scooby24, DD I Stranger

The Official 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #182122

• scooby24
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
It's hard to get the right patients for the bin mad.this is a high security establishment.so only real loonies like ourselves are incarcerated in it. :woohoo: .so it doesn't take long to find out the fakers .but I'm ever the optimist :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heff006, DD I Stranger

The Official 99th Battalion, Looney Bin. 9 years 11 months ago #182187

• Heff006
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 219
When do we put the [LB] back.

how do you get one of those things under your posts?

Moderators: Jasonmc
Time to create page: 0.764 seconds