×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321565

  • ScreaminEagle
  • ScreaminEagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Posts: 385
  • Thank you received: 258

[bahsue wrote: Screaming who is you ?


well damn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321572

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264

ScreaminEagle wrote:

[bahsue wrote: Screaming who is you ?


well damn


Yeah who are you S.E? :whistle:

Hey y'all, stopped in to see what's going on. I'm sure y'all seen or heard or smelt me coming a mile away. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321573

  • LiLBaDGaL
  • LiLBaDGaL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 918
  • Thank you received: 2403

GreyGhost wrote:

ScreaminEagle wrote:

[bahsue wrote: Screaming who is you ?


well damn


Yeah who are you S.E? :whistle:

Hey y'all, stopped in to see what's going on. I'm sure y'all seen or heard or smelt me coming a mile away. ;)

when r u getting here Grey ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321576

  • ScreaminEagle
  • ScreaminEagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Posts: 385
  • Thank you received: 258

GreyGhost wrote:

ScreaminEagle wrote:

[bahsue wrote: Screaming who is you ?


well damn


Yeah who are you S.E? :whistle:

Hey y'all, stopped in to see what's going on. I'm sure y'all seen or heard or smelt me coming a mile away. ;)


Well i guess you dont remember me. :blush:
Ive been off and on for 4 years, although mostly off. lmao
I joined a few days ago after missing everyone... :unsure: on the forum.
Youve been around for a while and i respect you. Im just a grunt i guess. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321582

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264

ScreaminEagle wrote:

GreyGhost wrote:

ScreaminEagle wrote:

[bahsue wrote: Screaming who is you ?


well damn


Yeah who are you S.E? :whistle:

Hey y'all, stopped in to see what's going on. I'm sure y'all seen or heard or smelt me coming a mile away. ;)


Well i guess you dont remember me. :blush:
Ive been off and on for 4 years, although mostly off. lmao
I joined a few days ago after missing everyone... :unsure: on the forum.
Youve been around for a while and i respect you. Im just a grunt i guess. :whistle:


I know who you are S.E, just yanking your chain bro. Lol

Lil I haven't a clue, 3 different devices and a computer and still can't log in. I have emailed Zup, and I'm still waiting for a response.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, LiLBaDGaL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321589

  • ScreaminEagle
  • ScreaminEagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Posts: 385
  • Thank you received: 258
Lol last time i seen a hot pussy like that, it DID burn my house down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, LiLBaDGaL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ScreaminEagle.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321605

  • Cue Ball
  • Cue Ball's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Posts: 523
  • Thank you received: 1769

Who is Screaming Eagle? Only one hell of a pilot and a friend of every EOI. Ghost, it feels like ages. When I heard you were coming I started screaming like a girl. Speaking of girls, sorry you were not welcomed properly. I'd be PO, so welcome Taco to EOI.
Cue Ball
Cueball#1


Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: LiLBaDGaL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321613

  • ScreaminEagle
  • ScreaminEagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Posts: 385
  • Thank you received: 258

Cue Ball wrote: Who is Screaming Eagle? Only one hell of a pilot and a friend of every EOI.



Thanks Cue. if anyone asked Id say the same about you. You are a hell of a friend. Glad to be in EOI and glad to know everyone here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, LiLBaDGaL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ScreaminEagle.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321664

  • ScreaminEagle
  • ScreaminEagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Posts: 385
  • Thank you received: 258
What do you see?


Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, LiLBaDGaL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321665

  • Cue Ball
  • Cue Ball's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Posts: 523
  • Thank you received: 1769

ScreaminEagle wrote: What do you see?




Cue sees 4
Cueball#1


Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, dognamitt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321741

  • *EOI* RAPTOR
  • *EOI* RAPTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2253
  • Thank you received: 5126
Hey hey guys we are stickeid!!!!!!
Thanks the al mghty powers that be the yellowing of threads!!!!!

From the ashes we rise.......ooooowwww deap

I saw a post earlier this morning by someone i really thought was my friend. I cant begin to tell you how much it hurt really. I guess thats it with all this. Very few seem to want others to enjoy the game. Not to mention the statements thatnare being presented as facts by those whos agenda seem to be only to intimidate bully and bring down those that just see the same picture of fun as they do.

I just want to state somemfacts that are in fact facts. I know this due to the fact that i was there and making the choices that now have become fact. Not be confused with they folks assuming they have it all worked out knowing not a damn thing.


First i didnt leave the Misfits twice. Fact is once. This latest departure was of my choosing not like the previous one two years ago. The person sayingn this wasnt a member of the squad at the time i was booted out of the squad the first time. So im not sure where those facts he believes he has are coming to him, and now nor do i care.
Fact is i had a disagreement with the at that time leader of the misfits. The disagreement was coincidentally over the same actions of the squad menmbers towards others in the game and the fact that he wasnt keepingnto the rules we made as far as respecting other players. I felt the actions were detrimental to the the squad as a hole and selfserving, thatna real leader wouldnt be slinging the poo, but taking into account that he is responsible for the reputation of all members. After saying so i think hes exact word were f yiu and go kick rocks Rap!.... so i did.

Another fact is i didnt ask to come back i was invited and was assuerd its was a misunderstanding and things changed.... i was happy to return i loved the misfits we had been thru a tough spill there for awhile after tne Sqaud was founded and i had found whatni thought were strong bonds with my mates however it wasnt ever the same after beeing booted and the fact that everyone so easly turned on me the moment i was booted even though they sheared my opinion on the outburst at the time from a few menbers. But still i enjoyed the group and for somtime forgot the missunderstanding and played the game.

Ive always found df to be a nice exscape from reality and when i found df my reality was worth a good exscape. I was in cancer treatment center and about as depressed as one could be. Myfriends here did know but a close few that happened to be misfits and honestly truely hepled with my recovery and i believe my success in over coming the cancer and servivung the treatments. For that im graetfull. You folks help take my mind off my reality and gave me something to look forward to. For that i cannot repay. When my brother past away i had my squad mates support and well wishes and again helped me through a very difficult time. Hard to believe this is just a game sometimes with the freinds you make or at least believe youve made.
Fact is i became disenchanted with the misfits not due to them as muchmas i realised i didnt fit like i would like to. Its a different game for everyone and im never going into a mission with improving my kdr. Im thinkingnwonder whomthere to have some fun with. I respect the skilled players and there ability to make the kdr they fly with a fantastic dream number and the misfits have many of them and they seem to be flocking there. In that sense i congratulate them on becoming the power house they are today. Even thought that was never the intent of the founder and if it had been i wouldnt not of joined them. Different mind set of the game you see. Neither one better or worse then the other just different.

Last 4 months i havent posted but one or two post on the thread due to the fact that it waiuld be buried to oblivion within 20minutes with screen shots of kdr in games... whats the piont i felt. That when i new it was time to leave the game i was done had my fun and its was time to find a new hobbie. Fortunately i had made a friend about a year ago that,was very suportive of whatever id choe to do but would like for me to stay so i did. We talked a bit about me startingna squad and she would join and it a scream! But there was a big but. I had pushed for her to join misfits so we could be in the same squad and she did when her previous squad didnt work out. Dont know these details so the only fact here so the only one here is she joined misfits. Pretty quickly i realised had been selfish and the fit was horrible for her especially on fridays. Youll need to visit there thread on fridays to understand why.

I knew it was time to leave and she felt from whatnshenhad told me was that she felt like an outsider. Imwhen off to start a squad then as usual she upstaged me and aske if id join a squad that she made... I said id follow her through hell.... and that exactly what it been thanks tofew folks. I saw what happened to cue when he left and he left for personal reasons not to join another sqaud.... the most congenial member of the squad if not the whole of dogfight. Run through the mud long before EOI was even thought of. So i didnt want that and my previous experience was bases for not posting anything.

Funny though how a couple outspoken members who agaian i thought were my friends demanded that i had posted when in fact they said nothing to there previous squad when leaving to join misfits.
Imjust thought that a bit over done...

Another thing thats been over done is the cruelty and disrespect shown to a person from a good number of the mighty misfits, even put aside the fact that lil is a lil (she). The things that have been posted are disgusting totally inappropriate, and hard to believe they are beingnsaid by so called adults over a game!!! Not to mention dead wrong in facts. All of you who have made you remarks have lost my respect to you as a person and should be ashamed of yourself. Not that it woll make a difference now but anyone inmany game that intentionally drives to humiliate another due to difference of thought is nothing more the whale poop.you paranoid people its a game for christsakes. Grow up.

I know who my friends are and to you thanks very much for your quiet suport. I do appreciate it very much. Saddened at the reality of those that i thought were friends shoing they really arent... so be it

Df has been good for me for the most part on the 18th of this month i beame a 6year survivor something that is not said by enough im my situation and i some to you for being there.

But thats all i ow limitted gratitude to those that have stuck out against me for leaving. So be it. This is the last that i will menion of the issue it doesnt warrent anymore nore worthy of more of my attention. I just wanted to give the facts out to those who may be confused on the bs tha is comeingnfrom another.

Bullet you say family is a core value yet apose dog for defending lil wtf!!!
Weatherman you drama queen that has started all this grow up.
Eric very saddened to see you post thatnwas edited to late and pete even more so yours this morning. Comet good luck.

To EOI, sorry for the attention that this has become really shouldnt have and lil i know appreciates your steadfast and no doubt this wil, blow over. We are very honored to have you all as members. Rc Eagle Cue, god bless

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, GreyGhost, Cricket, Cue Ball, DEADPOOL, dognamitt, diaoblique

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321743

  • DEADPOOL
  • DEADPOOL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Just Dark.
  • Posts: 73
  • Thank you received: 44
God bless the squad!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, Cue Ball, dognamitt, DP-EVILPOOL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321746

  • [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • [*M]bzerkbzerk's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1979
  • Thank you received: 6983

*EOI* RAPTOR wrote: Hey hey guys we are stickeid!!!!!!
Thanks the al mghty powers that be the yellowing of threads!!!!!

From the ashes we rise.......ooooowwww deap

I saw a post earlier this morning by someone i really thought was my friend. I cant begin to tell you how much it hurt really. I guess thats it with all this. Very few seem to want others to enjoy the game. Not to mention the statements thatnare being presented as facts by those whos agenda seem to be only to intimidate bully and bring down those that just see the same picture of fun as they do.

I just want to state somemfacts that are in fact facts. I know this due to the fact that i was there and making the choices that now have become fact. Not be confused with they folks assuming they have it all worked out knowing not a damn thing.


First i didnt leave the Misfits twice. Fact is once. This latest departure was of my choosing not like the previous one two years ago. The person sayingn this wasnt a member of the squad at the time i was booted out of the squad the first time. So im not sure where those facts he believes he has are coming to him, and now nor do i care.
Fact is i had a disagreement with the at that time leader of the misfits. The disagreement was coincidentally over the same actions of the squad menmbers towards others in the game and the fact that he wasnt keepingnto the rules we made as far as respecting other players. I felt the actions were detrimental to the the squad as a hole and selfserving, thatna real leader wouldnt be slinging the poo, but taking into account that he is responsible for the reputation of all members. After saying so i think hes exact word were f yiu and go kick rocks Rap!.... so i did.

Another fact is i didnt ask to come back i was invited and was assuerd its was a misunderstanding and things changed.... i was happy to return i loved the misfits we had been thru a tough spill there for awhile after tne Sqaud was founded and i had found whatni thought were strong bonds with my mates however it wasnt ever the same after beeing booted and the fact that everyone so easly turned on me the moment i was booted even though they sheared my opinion on the outburst at the time from a few menbers. But still i enjoyed the group and for somtime forgot the missunderstanding and played the game.

Ive always found df to be a nice exscape from reality and when i found df my reality was worth a good exscape. I was in cancer treatment center and about as depressed as one could be. Myfriends here did know but a close few that happened to be misfits and honestly truely hepled with my recovery and i believe my success in over coming the cancer and servivung the treatments. For that im graetfull. You folks help take my mind off my reality and gave me something to look forward to. For that i cannot repay. When my brother past away i had my squad mates support and well wishes and again helped me through a very difficult time. Hard to believe this is just a game sometimes with the freinds you make or at least believe youve made.
Fact is i became disenchanted with the misfits not due to them as muchmas i realised i didnt fit like i would like to. Its a different game for everyone and im never going into a mission with improving my kdr. Im thinkingnwonder whomthere to have some fun with. I respect the skilled players and there ability to make the kdr they fly with a fantastic dream number and the misfits have many of them and they seem to be flocking there. In that sense i congratulate them on becoming the power house they are today. Even thought that was never the intent of the founder and if it had been i wouldnt not of joined them. Different mind set of the game you see. Neither one better or worse then the other just different.

Last 4 months i havent posted but one or two post on the thread due to the fact that it waiuld be buried to oblivion within 20minutes with screen shots of kdr in games... whats the piont i felt. That when i new it was time to leave the game i was done had my fun and its was time to find a new hobbie. Fortunately i had made a friend about a year ago that,was very suportive of whatever id choe to do but would like for me to stay so i did. We talked a bit about me startingna squad and she would join and it a scream! But there was a big but. I had pushed for her to join misfits so we could be in the same squad and she did when her previous squad didnt work out. Dont know these details so the only fact here so the only one here is she joined misfits. Pretty quickly i realised had been selfish and the fit was horrible for her especially on fridays. Youll need to visit there thread on fridays to understand why.

I knew it was time to leave and she felt from whatnshenhad told me was that she felt like an outsider. Imwhen off to start a squad then as usual she upstaged me and aske if id join a squad that she made... I said id follow her through hell.... and that exactly what it been thanks tofew folks. I saw what happened to cue when he left and he left for personal reasons not to join another sqaud.... the most congenial member of the squad if not the whole of dogfight. Run through the mud long before EOI was even thought of. So i didnt want that and my previous experience was bases for not posting anything.

Funny though how a couple outspoken members who agaian i thought were my friends demanded that i had posted when in fact they said nothing to there previous squad when leaving to join misfits.
Imjust thought that a bit over done...

Another thing thats been over done is the cruelty and disrespect shown to a person from a good number of the mighty misfits, even put aside the fact that lil is a lil (she). The things that have been posted are disgusting totally inappropriate, and hard to believe they are beingnsaid by so called adults over a game!!! Not to mention dead wrong in facts. All of you who have made you remarks have lost my respect to you as a person and should be ashamed of yourself. Not that it woll make a difference now but anyone inmany game that intentionally drives to humiliate another due to difference of thought is nothing more the whale poop.you paranoid people its a game for christsakes. Grow up.

I know who my friends are and to you thanks very much for your quiet suport. I do appreciate it very much. Saddened at the reality of those that i thought were friends shoing they really arent... so be it

Df has been good for me for the most part on the 18th of this month i beame a 6year survivor something that is not said by enough im my situation and i some to you for being there.

But thats all i ow limitted gratitude to those that have stuck out against me for leaving. So be it. This is the last that i will menion of the issue it doesnt warrent anymore nore worthy of more of my attention. I just wanted to give the facts out to those who may be confused on the bs tha is comeingnfrom another.

Bullet you say family is a core value yet apose dog for defending lil wtf!!!
Weatherman you drama queen that has started all this grow up.
Eric very saddened to see you post thatnwas edited to late and pete even more so yours this morning. Comet good luck.

To EOI, sorry for the attention that this has become really shouldnt have and lil i know appreciates your steadfast and no doubt this wil, blow over. We are very honored to have you all as members. Rc Eagle Cue, god bless



Unfortunately B, I posted with emotion instead of thinking through my thoughts, I own my mistakes and can't take them back. I truly feel that your approach could have saved a lot of misery instead of going to WC and stating we would probably retire you anyway, first blow by you that hit so many so called friends in the heart.

It has always been the friendship and bonds that have kept me here so long, but second hand info about you leaving was a tough one. I rarely play anymore as the game is broken and will not be fixed. My device doesn't support elite, not going there as well. So I keep up with screen shots of great games posted by friends even though that has never been my thing.

I'm sorry, your words on an open forum WC for all to see was insulting and degrading in the eyes of many who don't know us and I reacted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, dognamitt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321751

  • *EOI* RAPTOR
  • *EOI* RAPTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2253
  • Thank you received: 5126

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

*EOI* RAPTOR wrote: Hey hey guys we are stickeid!!!!!!
Thanks the al mghty powers that be the yellowing of threads!!!!!

From the ashes we rise.......ooooowwww deap

I saw a post earlier this morning by someone i really thought was my friend. I cant begin to tell you how much it hurt really. I guess thats it with all this. Very few seem to want others to enjoy the game. Not to mention the statements thatnare being presented as facts by those whos agenda seem to be only to intimidate bully and bring down those that just see the same picture of fun as they do.

I just want to state somemfacts that are in fact facts. I know this due to the fact that i was there and making the choices that now have become fact. Not be confused with they folks assuming they have it all worked out knowing not a damn thing.


First i didnt leave the Misfits twice. Fact is once. This latest departure was of my choosing not like the previous one two years ago. The person sayingn this wasnt a member of the squad at the time i was booted out of the squad the first time. So im not sure where those facts he believes he has are coming to him, and now nor do i care.
Fact is i had a disagreement with the at that time leader of the misfits. The disagreement was coincidentally over the same actions of the squad menmbers towards others in the game and the fact that he wasnt keepingnto the rules we made as far as respecting other players. I felt the actions were detrimental to the the squad as a hole and selfserving, thatna real leader wouldnt be slinging the poo, but taking into account that he is responsible for the reputation of all members. After saying so i think hes exact word were f yiu and go kick rocks Rap!.... so i did.

Another fact is i didnt ask to come back i was invited and was assuerd its was a misunderstanding and things changed.... i was happy to return i loved the misfits we had been thru a tough spill there for awhile after tne Sqaud was founded and i had found whatni thought were strong bonds with my mates however it wasnt ever the same after beeing booted and the fact that everyone so easly turned on me the moment i was booted even though they sheared my opinion on the outburst at the time from a few menbers. But still i enjoyed the group and for somtime forgot the missunderstanding and played the game.

Ive always found df to be a nice exscape from reality and when i found df my reality was worth a good exscape. I was in cancer treatment center and about as depressed as one could be. Myfriends here did know but a close few that happened to be misfits and honestly truely hepled with my recovery and i believe my success in over coming the cancer and servivung the treatments. For that im graetfull. You folks help take my mind off my reality and gave me something to look forward to. For that i cannot repay. When my brother past away i had my squad mates support and well wishes and again helped me through a very difficult time. Hard to believe this is just a game sometimes with the freinds you make or at least believe youve made.
Fact is i became disenchanted with the misfits not due to them as muchmas i realised i didnt fit like i would like to. Its a different game for everyone and im never going into a mission with improving my kdr. Im thinkingnwonder whomthere to have some fun with. I respect the skilled players and there ability to make the kdr they fly with a fantastic dream number and the misfits have many of them and they seem to be flocking there. In that sense i congratulate them on becoming the power house they are today. Even thought that was never the intent of the founder and if it had been i wouldnt not of joined them. Different mind set of the game you see. Neither one better or worse then the other just different.

Last 4 months i havent posted but one or two post on the thread due to the fact that it waiuld be buried to oblivion within 20minutes with screen shots of kdr in games... whats the piont i felt. That when i new it was time to leave the game i was done had my fun and its was time to find a new hobbie. Fortunately i had made a friend about a year ago that,was very suportive of whatever id choe to do but would like for me to stay so i did. We talked a bit about me startingna squad and she would join and it a scream! But there was a big but. I had pushed for her to join misfits so we could be in the same squad and she did when her previous squad didnt work out. Dont know these details so the only fact here so the only one here is she joined misfits. Pretty quickly i realised had been selfish and the fit was horrible for her especially on fridays. Youll need to visit there thread on fridays to understand why.

I knew it was time to leave and she felt from whatnshenhad told me was that she felt like an outsider. Imwhen off to start a squad then as usual she upstaged me and aske if id join a squad that she made... I said id follow her through hell.... and that exactly what it been thanks tofew folks. I saw what happened to cue when he left and he left for personal reasons not to join another sqaud.... the most congenial member of the squad if not the whole of dogfight. Run through the mud long before EOI was even thought of. So i didnt want that and my previous experience was bases for not posting anything.

Funny though how a couple outspoken members who agaian i thought were my friends demanded that i had posted when in fact they said nothing to there previous squad when leaving to join misfits.
Imjust thought that a bit over done...

Another thing thats been over done is the cruelty and disrespect shown to a person from a good number of the mighty misfits, even put aside the fact that lil is a lil (she). The things that have been posted are disgusting totally inappropriate, and hard to believe they are beingnsaid by so called adults over a game!!! Not to mention dead wrong in facts. All of you who have made you remarks have lost my respect to you as a person and should be ashamed of yourself. Not that it woll make a difference now but anyone inmany game that intentionally drives to humiliate another due to difference of thought is nothing more the whale poop.you paranoid people its a game for christsakes. Grow up.

I know who my friends are and to you thanks very much for your quiet suport. I do appreciate it very much. Saddened at the reality of those that i thought were friends shoing they really arent... so be it

Df has been good for me for the most part on the 18th of this month i beame a 6year survivor something that is not said by enough im my situation and i some to you for being there.

But thats all i ow limitted gratitude to those that have stuck out against me for leaving. So be it. This is the last that i will menion of the issue it doesnt warrent anymore nore worthy of more of my attention. I just wanted to give the facts out to those who may be confused on the bs tha is comeingnfrom another.

Bullet you say family is a core value yet apose dog for defending lil wtf!!!
Weatherman you drama queen that has started all this grow up.
Eric very saddened to see you post thatnwas edited to late and pete even more so yours this morning. Comet good luck.

To EOI, sorry for the attention that this has become really shouldnt have and lil i know appreciates your steadfast and no doubt this wil, blow over. We are very honored to have you all as members. Rc Eagle Cue, god bless



Unfortunately B, I posted with emotion instead of thinking through my thoughts, I own my mistakes and can't take them back. I truly feel that your approach could have saved a lot of misery instead of going to WC and stating we would probably retire you anyway, first blow by you that hit so many so called friends in the heart.

It has always been the friendship and bonds that have kept me here so long, but second hand info about you leaving was a tough one. I rarely play anymore as the game is broken and will not be fixed. My device doesn't support elite, not going there as well. So I keep up with screen shots of great games posted by friends even though that has never been my thing.

I'm sorry, your words on an open forum WC for all to see was insulting and degrading in the eyes of many who don't know us and I reacted.






Ok,eric but i didnt insult anyone wc, so your backhanded apology back handed ecepted

It is what it is now. I,was confronted by bullet in wc and simply said yes i had left. I havent attacked anyone here or there... but what really important that my leaving has been put on the shoulders of lil who had nothing to do with it.
Youvemalways been one my favrites Eric and a suporter when i needed it most. I dont know if your goin buy heresay but if it was interpreted thatnimwas ever being negative regarding misfits it was misstaken. Until today anyway.
Been a lot better if pms were used ut i digress... piont is i dindnt leave with any bad feelings towards any misfits, i havent posted anthing to bring on any of this. And yet there are still twised views of whatnand why i did what i did. I just wanted to enjoy the game again... thats so wrong of me? Tomsome apparently it is. But to those who have voiced there opinion on forum not amone of you guys pmed me so it looks alot like drama.


I would ask we dont post on each others thread, it seems rather piontless. Opinons have been forged already and there is no piont trying to convince the othe party of the suposedmwrong doings it done.

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321755

  • D93 Big Gunzzz
  • D93 Big Gunzzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1088
  • Thank you received: 2164

Cue Ball wrote:

ScreaminEagle wrote: What do you see?




Cue sees 4



I see matters from both sides. I see 7.

Case closed!
.
.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321756

  • [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • [*M]bzerkbzerk's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1979
  • Thank you received: 6983

*EOI* RAPTOR wrote:

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

*EOI* RAPTOR wrote: Hey hey guys we are stickeid!!!!!!
Thanks the al mghty powers that be the yellowing of threads!!!!!

From the ashes we rise.......ooooowwww deap

I saw a post earlier this morning by someone i really thought was my friend. I cant begin to tell you how much it hurt really. I guess thats it with all this. Very few seem to want others to enjoy the game. Not to mention the statements thatnare being presented as facts by those whos agenda seem to be only to intimidate bully and bring down those that just see the same picture of fun as they do.

I just want to state somemfacts that are in fact facts. I know this due to the fact that i was there and making the choices that now have become fact. Not be confused with they folks assuming they have it all worked out knowing not a damn thing.


First i didnt leave the Misfits twice. Fact is once. This latest departure was of my choosing not like the previous one two years ago. The person sayingn this wasnt a member of the squad at the time i was booted out of the squad the first time. So im not sure where those facts he believes he has are coming to him, and now nor do i care.
Fact is i had a disagreement with the at that time leader of the misfits. The disagreement was coincidentally over the same actions of the squad menmbers towards others in the game and the fact that he wasnt keepingnto the rules we made as far as respecting other players. I felt the actions were detrimental to the the squad as a hole and selfserving, thatna real leader wouldnt be slinging the poo, but taking into account that he is responsible for the reputation of all members. After saying so i think hes exact word were f yiu and go kick rocks Rap!.... so i did.

Another fact is i didnt ask to come back i was invited and was assuerd its was a misunderstanding and things changed.... i was happy to return i loved the misfits we had been thru a tough spill there for awhile after tne Sqaud was founded and i had found whatni thought were strong bonds with my mates however it wasnt ever the same after beeing booted and the fact that everyone so easly turned on me the moment i was booted even though they sheared my opinion on the outburst at the time from a few menbers. But still i enjoyed the group and for somtime forgot the missunderstanding and played the game.

Ive always found df to be a nice exscape from reality and when i found df my reality was worth a good exscape. I was in cancer treatment center and about as depressed as one could be. Myfriends here did know but a close few that happened to be misfits and honestly truely hepled with my recovery and i believe my success in over coming the cancer and servivung the treatments. For that im graetfull. You folks help take my mind off my reality and gave me something to look forward to. For that i cannot repay. When my brother past away i had my squad mates support and well wishes and again helped me through a very difficult time. Hard to believe this is just a game sometimes with the freinds you make or at least believe youve made.
Fact is i became disenchanted with the misfits not due to them as muchmas i realised i didnt fit like i would like to. Its a different game for everyone and im never going into a mission with improving my kdr. Im thinkingnwonder whomthere to have some fun with. I respect the skilled players and there ability to make the kdr they fly with a fantastic dream number and the misfits have many of them and they seem to be flocking there. In that sense i congratulate them on becoming the power house they are today. Even thought that was never the intent of the founder and if it had been i wouldnt not of joined them. Different mind set of the game you see. Neither one better or worse then the other just different.

Last 4 months i havent posted but one or two post on the thread due to the fact that it waiuld be buried to oblivion within 20minutes with screen shots of kdr in games... whats the piont i felt. That when i new it was time to leave the game i was done had my fun and its was time to find a new hobbie. Fortunately i had made a friend about a year ago that,was very suportive of whatever id choe to do but would like for me to stay so i did. We talked a bit about me startingna squad and she would join and it a scream! But there was a big but. I had pushed for her to join misfits so we could be in the same squad and she did when her previous squad didnt work out. Dont know these details so the only fact here so the only one here is she joined misfits. Pretty quickly i realised had been selfish and the fit was horrible for her especially on fridays. Youll need to visit there thread on fridays to understand why.

I knew it was time to leave and she felt from whatnshenhad told me was that she felt like an outsider. Imwhen off to start a squad then as usual she upstaged me and aske if id join a squad that she made... I said id follow her through hell.... and that exactly what it been thanks tofew folks. I saw what happened to cue when he left and he left for personal reasons not to join another sqaud.... the most congenial member of the squad if not the whole of dogfight. Run through the mud long before EOI was even thought of. So i didnt want that and my previous experience was bases for not posting anything.

Funny though how a couple outspoken members who agaian i thought were my friends demanded that i had posted when in fact they said nothing to there previous squad when leaving to join misfits.
Imjust thought that a bit over done...

Another thing thats been over done is the cruelty and disrespect shown to a person from a good number of the mighty misfits, even put aside the fact that lil is a lil (she). The things that have been posted are disgusting totally inappropriate, and hard to believe they are beingnsaid by so called adults over a game!!! Not to mention dead wrong in facts. All of you who have made you remarks have lost my respect to you as a person and should be ashamed of yourself. Not that it woll make a difference now but anyone inmany game that intentionally drives to humiliate another due to difference of thought is nothing more the whale poop.you paranoid people its a game for christsakes. Grow up.

I know who my friends are and to you thanks very much for your quiet suport. I do appreciate it very much. Saddened at the reality of those that i thought were friends shoing they really arent... so be it

Df has been good for me for the most part on the 18th of this month i beame a 6year survivor something that is not said by enough im my situation and i some to you for being there.

But thats all i ow limitted gratitude to those that have stuck out against me for leaving. So be it. This is the last that i will menion of the issue it doesnt warrent anymore nore worthy of more of my attention. I just wanted to give the facts out to those who may be confused on the bs tha is comeingnfrom another.

Bullet you say family is a core value yet apose dog for defending lil wtf!!!
Weatherman you drama queen that has started all this grow up.
Eric very saddened to see you post thatnwas edited to late and pete even more so yours this morning. Comet good luck.

To EOI, sorry for the attention that this has become really shouldnt have and lil i know appreciates your steadfast and no doubt this wil, blow over. We are very honored to have you all as members. Rc Eagle Cue, god bless



Unfortunately B, I posted with emotion instead of thinking through my thoughts, I own my mistakes and can't take them back. I truly feel that your approach could have saved a lot of misery instead of going to WC and stating we would probably retire you anyway, first blow by you that hit so many so called friends in the heart.

It has always been the friendship and bonds that have kept me here so long, but second hand info about you leaving was a tough one. I rarely play anymore as the game is broken and will not be fixed. My device doesn't support elite, not going there as well. So I keep up with screen shots of great games posted by friends even though that has never been my thing.

I'm sorry, your words on an open forum WC for all to see was insulting and degrading in the eyes of many who don't know us and I reacted.






Ok,eric but i didnt insult anyone wc, so your backhanded apology back handed ecepted

It is what it is now. I,was confronted by bullet in wc and simply said yes i had left. I havent attacked anyone here or there... but what really important that my leaving has been put on the shoulders of lil who had nothing to do with it.
Youvemalways been one my favrites Eric and a suporter when i needed it most. I dont know if your goin buy heresay but if it was interpreted thatnimwas ever being negative regarding misfits it was misstaken. Until today anyway.
Been a lot better if pms were used ut i digress... piont is i dindnt leave with any bad feelings towards any misfits, i havent posted anthing to bring on any of this. And yet there are still twised views of whatnand why i did what i did. I just wanted to enjoy the game again... thats so wrong of me? Tomsome apparently it is. But to those who have voiced there opinion on forum not amone of you guys pmed me so it looks alot like drama.


I would ask we dont post on each others thread, it seems rather piontless. Opinons have been forged already and there is no piont trying to convince the othe party of the suposedmwrong doings it done.


As you stated a pm would have been nice, forehanded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, KURUPT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321786

  • dognamitt
  • dognamitt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Posts: 3164
  • Thank you received: 5667
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321797

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264

*EOI* RAPTOR wrote: Hey hey guys we are stickeid!!!!!!
Thanks the al mghty powers that be the yellowing of threads!!!!!

From the ashes we rise.......ooooowwww deap

I saw a post earlier this morning by someone i really thought was my friend. I cant begin to tell you how much it hurt really. I guess thats it with all this. Very few seem to want others to enjoy the game. Not to mention the statements thatnare being presented as facts by those whos agenda seem to be only to intimidate bully and bring down those that just see the same picture of fun as they do.

I just want to state somemfacts that are in fact facts. I know this due to the fact that i was there and making the choices that now have become fact. Not be confused with they folks assuming they have it all worked out knowing not a damn thing.


First i didnt leave the Misfits twice. Fact is once. This latest departure was of my choosing not like the previous one two years ago. The person sayingn this wasnt a member of the squad at the time i was booted out of the squad the first time. So im not sure where those facts he believes he has are coming to him, and now nor do i care.
Fact is i had a disagreement with the at that time leader of the misfits. The disagreement was coincidentally over the same actions of the squad menmbers towards others in the game and the fact that he wasnt keepingnto the rules we made as far as respecting other players. I felt the actions were detrimental to the the squad as a hole and selfserving, thatna real leader wouldnt be slinging the poo, but taking into account that he is responsible for the reputation of all members. After saying so i think hes exact word were f yiu and go kick rocks Rap!.... so i did.

Another fact is i didnt ask to come back i was invited and was assuerd its was a misunderstanding and things changed.... i was happy to return i loved the misfits we had been thru a tough spill there for awhile after tne Sqaud was founded and i had found whatni thought were strong bonds with my mates however it wasnt ever the same after beeing booted and the fact that everyone so easly turned on me the moment i was booted even though they sheared my opinion on the outburst at the time from a few menbers. But still i enjoyed the group and for somtime forgot the missunderstanding and played the game.

Ive always found df to be a nice exscape from reality and when i found df my reality was worth a good exscape. I was in cancer treatment center and about as depressed as one could be. Myfriends here did know but a close few that happened to be misfits and honestly truely hepled with my recovery and i believe my success in over coming the cancer and servivung the treatments. For that im graetfull. You folks help take my mind off my reality and gave me something to look forward to. For that i cannot repay. When my brother past away i had my squad mates support and well wishes and again helped me through a very difficult time. Hard to believe this is just a game sometimes with the freinds you make or at least believe youve made.
Fact is i became disenchanted with the misfits not due to them as muchmas i realised i didnt fit like i would like to. Its a different game for everyone and im never going into a mission with improving my kdr. Im thinkingnwonder whomthere to have some fun with. I respect the skilled players and there ability to make the kdr they fly with a fantastic dream number and the misfits have many of them and they seem to be flocking there. In that sense i congratulate them on becoming the power house they are today. Even thought that was never the intent of the founder and if it had been i wouldnt not of joined them. Different mind set of the game you see. Neither one better or worse then the other just different.

Last 4 months i havent posted but one or two post on the thread due to the fact that it waiuld be buried to oblivion within 20minutes with screen shots of kdr in games... whats the piont i felt. That when i new it was time to leave the game i was done had my fun and its was time to find a new hobbie. Fortunately i had made a friend about a year ago that,was very suportive of whatever id choe to do but would like for me to stay so i did. We talked a bit about me startingna squad and she would join and it a scream! But there was a big but. I had pushed for her to join misfits so we could be in the same squad and she did when her previous squad didnt work out. Dont know these details so the only fact here so the only one here is she joined misfits. Pretty quickly i realised had been selfish and the fit was horrible for her especially on fridays. Youll need to visit there thread on fridays to understand why.

I knew it was time to leave and she felt from whatnshenhad told me was that she felt like an outsider. Imwhen off to start a squad then as usual she upstaged me and aske if id join a squad that she made... I said id follow her through hell.... and that exactly what it been thanks tofew folks. I saw what happened to cue when he left and he left for personal reasons not to join another sqaud.... the most congenial member of the squad if not the whole of dogfight. Run through the mud long before EOI was even thought of. So i didnt want that and my previous experience was bases for not posting anything.

Funny though how a couple outspoken members who agaian i thought were my friends demanded that i had posted when in fact they said nothing to there previous squad when leaving to join misfits.
Imjust thought that a bit over done...

Another thing thats been over done is the cruelty and disrespect shown to a person from a good number of the mighty misfits, even put aside the fact that lil is a lil (she). The things that have been posted are disgusting totally inappropriate, and hard to believe they are beingnsaid by so called adults over a game!!! Not to mention dead wrong in facts. All of you who have made you remarks have lost my respect to you as a person and should be ashamed of yourself. Not that it woll make a difference now but anyone inmany game that intentionally drives to humiliate another due to difference of thought is nothing more the whale poop.you paranoid people its a game for christsakes. Grow up.

I know who my friends are and to you thanks very much for your quiet suport. I do appreciate it very much. Saddened at the reality of those that i thought were friends shoing they really arent... so be it

Df has been good for me for the most part on the 18th of this month i beame a 6year survivor something that is not said by enough im my situation and i some to you for being there.

But thats all i ow limitted gratitude to those that have stuck out against me for leaving. So be it. This is the last that i will menion of the issue it doesnt warrent anymore nore worthy of more of my attention. I just wanted to give the facts out to those who may be confused on the bs tha is comeingnfrom another.

Bullet you say family is a core value yet apose dog for defending lil wtf!!!
Weatherman you drama queen that has started all this grow up.
Eric very saddened to see you post thatnwas edited to late and pete even more so yours this morning. Comet good luck.

To EOI, sorry for the attention that this has become really shouldnt have and lil i know appreciates your steadfast and no doubt this wil, blow over. We are very honored to have you all as members. Rc Eagle Cue, god bless


Damn Rap, what brought up the past here bro? We both know what happened, no need to bring up past history unless your buying the booze! The past is the past for a reason. Its time to look forword to the future. Be happy bro, don't let any one pull you down over some b.s from the past.

Always your friend
Ghost
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, Cue Ball, WB|War hawk1-5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321822

  • LiLBaDGaL
  • LiLBaDGaL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 918
  • Thank you received: 2403
my BAD !!! I'm so sorry I forgot to say welcome to our squad to one of our members !! :whistle: :woohoo:

I would like to welcome PiNk TAcO !! :P I'm sure there will be much love for this newest player !! have fun and pls everyone he will take a bite out of u before u do him !! :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, Cue Ball, [bahsue

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321825

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264
Lil I'm still waiting on Zuperman to get things fixed so I can get logged in. Once I do I will join up. Or I can use one of my other two accounts Cptn Gerard, squee or what ever I renamed them. Just have to find the passwords.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, [bahsue, StarsandBars

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321826

  • LiLBaDGaL
  • LiLBaDGaL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 918
  • Thank you received: 2403

GreyGhost wrote: Lil I'm still waiting on Zuperman to get things fixed so I can get logged in. Once I do I will join up. Or I can use one of my other two accounts Cptn Gerard, squee or what ever I renamed them. Just have to find the passwords.


sure no problem !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321830

  • [bahsue
  • [bahsue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 42
  • Thank you received: 77
So I'm a sangwhich short of a picnic. Is rap still with us our what. Cue ball I'm no female,just to clarify things. May act like one sometimes the.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321833

  • LiLBaDGaL
  • LiLBaDGaL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 918
  • Thank you received: 2403

[bahsue wrote: So I'm a sangwhich short of a picnic. Is rap still with us our what. Cue ball I'm no female,just to clarify things. May act like one sometimes the.


yes Rap is second in command ! but I hear he is looking for a promotion ! :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321834

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264

LiLBaDGaL wrote:

[bahsue wrote: So I'm a sangwhich short of a picnic. Is rap still with us our what. Cue ball I'm no female,just to clarify things. May act like one sometimes the.


yes Rap is second in command ! but I hear he is looking for a promotion ! :whistle:


Make him the Booze Officer and he will be happy. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321835

  • LiLBaDGaL
  • LiLBaDGaL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 918
  • Thank you received: 2403

GreyGhost wrote:

LiLBaDGaL wrote:

[bahsue wrote: So I'm a sangwhich short of a picnic. Is rap still with us our what. Cue ball I'm no female,just to clarify things. May act like one sometimes the.


yes Rap is second in command ! but I hear he is looking for a promotion ! :whistle:


Make him the Booze Officer and he will be happy. :P


DONE !! :blink: :woohoo: :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, Cue Ball

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321837

  • Cue Ball
  • Cue Ball's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Posts: 523
  • Thank you received: 1769

Rap what you wrote was a work of art. You always have had that inner wisdom that makes a man stop and think. That's what I remember most about you and that you had my sense of humor. You were one of the main reasons I joined MISFITS. One thing I always admired about the MISFITS is that no one would mess with you because they stuck together so it seemed. I pray that you and LIL will push for that in our sqaud, we back each other up. Yes it's just a game when your playing, but in chat or on zello its more than a game for me. It's personal, it's a place to built trust. It's a very unique thing here at df.You can bet I'll do my best to earn yours and every other EOIs friendship and trust.
Cue Ball
Cueball#1


Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, LiLBaDGaL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321839

  • GreyGhost
  • GreyGhost's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4298
  • Thank you received: 7264

Cue Ball wrote: Rap what you wrote was a work of art. You always have had that inner wisdom that makes a man stop and think. That's what I remember most about you and that you had my sense of humor. You were one of the main reasons I joined MISFITS. One thing I always admired about the MISFITS is that no one would mess with you because they stuck together so it seemed. I pray that you and LIL will push for that in our sqaud, we back each other up. Yes it's just a game when your playing, but in chat or on zello its more than a game for me. It's personal, it's a place to built trust. It's a very unique thing here at df.You can bet I'll do my best to earn yours and every other EOIs friendship and trust.
Cue Ball


Sir Cue, talk about wisdom? You have quite a bit yourself bro. Booorah
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, *EOI* RAPTOR, Cue Ball, LiLBaDGaL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321844

  • Husky Dog
  • Husky Dog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1458
  • Thank you received: 3535


To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, *EOI* RAPTOR, Cue Ball, LiLBaDGaL, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321846

  • *EOI* RAPTOR
  • *EOI* RAPTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2253
  • Thank you received: 5126
Cue you have always had my friendship and trust. Always, even after you let my plane be bombed when I went for a shake.

I hope EOI members will stand behind the other and I hope we all enjoy the game for the game. Like you use it has become personal for me over the years I've played. It's guys like you that made it worth hanging around for.


Greg, you and I are friends know that. I only brought up the past to clarify a couple things that were posted incorrectly and by no means was attacking you please believe that.

We are still waiting for you btw.



Huzky. LMAO ty

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, GreyGhost, Cue Ball, LiLBaDGaL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMBERS OF INNOCENCE 6 years 5 months ago #321847

  • *EOI* RAPTOR
  • *EOI* RAPTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2253
  • Thank you received: 5126

Dognamitt wrote:





This I like bookoo thanks namitt well done again

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, GreyGhost, Cue Ball, dognamitt, LiLBaDGaL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.913 seconds