TOPIC:

fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #4841

• ysmen
  • ysmen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • SSSST.... it's my turn to kill you.
  • Thank you received: 12
Below I have some great information about the Fokker, maybe you'll find it fun to read it again!
It would be fun or trivia that everyone here pretty pictures of airplanes dropping.
Just for some fun information to share together.

In English:

Although the first effective fighter Fokker Ecker was late, almost all early hunters compact biplanes that were seen more often. Some hunters were operationee three roofers.
From 1915 to 1935 was the standard armament of the two hunters almost always back track forward through the propeller machine guns firing. Some early Fokker monoplane had three machine guns, but that was too heavy. Also, some devices with Hispano-Suiza engine armed with a large gun on board. The gun was between the left and right cylinder blocks placed over thrust by the propeller hub.
Although most hunters were single-seaters, some had an observer in the rear cockpit. From 1915 this observer always possessed at least one machine gun. This weapon was flexible mounted so he could focus on a device that tried to attack from behind. One of the first two-seaters of this type bore the strange name Sopwith 1 1/2-Strutter. The later Bristol Fighter experienced disastrous first few weeks until its pilots learned to fly it as a single-seater, the front and machine-guns) to focus. The task of the observer was primarily that of providing self-defense.

In Dutch:

Hoewel de eerste effectieve jager de Fokker Eindecker was, waren bijna alle vroege jagers compacte tweedekkers die vaak als sterker werden gezien. Enkele operationee jagers waren driedekkers.
Van 1915 tot 1935 bestond de standaardbewapening van de jagers vrijwel altijd uit twee voorwaarts door de propellerbaan heen vurende machinegeweren. Sommige vroege Fokker eendekkers hadden drie machinegeweren, maar dat bleek te zwaar. Ook waren sommige toestellen met Hispano-Suiza motoren bewapend met een groot boordkanon. Het kanon was tussen, de linker- en rechter cilinderblokken geplaatst en de loop stak door de propellernaaf.
Hoewel de meeste jagers eenzitters waren, hadden sommige een waarnemer in de achtercockpit. Vanaf 1915 beschikte deze waarnemer altijd over minimaal één machinegeweer. Dit wapen was flexibel gemonteerd zodat hij kon richten op een toestel dat van achter probeerde aan te vallen. Een van de eerste tweezitters van dit type droeg de vreemde naam Sopwith 1 1/2-Strutter. De latere Bristol Fighter beleefde enkele desastreuze eerste weken, totdat zijn piloten leerden hem als eenzitter te vliegen, en de voorste mitrailleurs) te richten. De taak van de waarnemer werd vooral die van het bieden van zelfverdediging.

In Spanish:

Aunque los primeros efectivos de combate Fokker Ecker fue biplanos tarde, casi todos los cazadores compacto que se ve más a menudo. Algunos cazadores fueron operationee tres instaladores de techos.
De 1915 a 1935 fue el armamento estándar de los dos cazadores casi siempre una copia de la pista hacia adelante a través de la hélice de la máquina armas de fuego. Algunos de los primeros monoplano tenía tres ametralladoras, pero que era demasiado pesado. Además, algunos dispositivos con motor Hispano-Suiza armado con una pistola grande a bordo. El arma estaba entre los bloques de cilindros a la izquierda y la derecha se coloca sobre el eje de empuje de la hélice.
Aunque la mayoría de los cazadores eran monoplazas, algunos tenían un observador en la cabina trasera. Desde 1915 este observador siempre poseyó por lo menos una ametralladora. Esta arma era flexible montada para poder enfocarse en un dispositivo que trató de atacar por la espalda. Una de las primeras dos plazas de este tipo tenía el extraño nombre de Sopwith 1 1/2-Strutter. La tarde Bristol Fighter experiencia desastrosa primeras semanas hasta que sus pilotos aprendido a volar como un monoplaza, la parte delantera y ametralladoras) para enfocar. La tarea del observador era principalmente la de proporcionar auto-defensa.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ysmen. Reason: wrong name

Re: fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #4843

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
Cool story, bro.

;)

Re: fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #4865

• *430*
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Dis u type this?
Im the guy who is always killing u. WHEN I GET TO UR BASE U WILL PUT ON UR BRAKE AND JUST WAIT. I WILL KILL ANY ONE IN THE SKY UNTILL I DIE.Will do as what i shall do.

*430*A.K.A I WAS BOSS 303

Re: fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #4867

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be Respectful and be bountiful to others:);)
  • Thank you received: 24
Wow cool facts man :)
If you lose in the outside you win in the inside.

Re: fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #4889

• ysmen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
no I have not typed this, am simply story which I found nice to know. and do not translate machine it for me has translated is possible this way well English and already no Spanish fun :silly:

Re: fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #4899

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Does anyone speak Esperanto here?

Just curious.

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Re: fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #4901

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hmmmmmm.... I never heard that language before

What country?

Re: fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #4902

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
No country, it's an international language. It's mean to be a secondary language to everyone so we may all communicate with one another. In many countries (Pan-European and Chinese especiall) they are taught English and Esperanto in addition to their native tongue.

It's an amazing language. It's the easiest to learn (3 months and you're fluent, but it only took me 2 1/2) and it sounds great. Look into it!

Re: fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #4905

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Wow that's Amazing B)

Re: fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #4907

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Yeah, there are about 11 Million speakers and it's growing daily. There are tons of free online lessons. However I learned by using a combination of that and being a member of a massive Esperanto forum. It's great.

Re: fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #4922

• ysmen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
This movie is so fat that you just saw. Many viewing pleasure.

gu.com/p/33yxk

Last edit: by ysmen.

Re: fun facts about airplanes? 12 years 4 months ago #5006

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

ysmen wrote: This movie is so fat that you just saw. Many viewing pleasure.

gu.com/p/33yxk

I saw that on the news. That hardass was flying with the Blue Angels of the United States Navy. What a badass.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds