• Page:

TOPIC:

Aguila 1 & Tomyys 8 years 2 months ago #318748

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • D93 Big Gunzzz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Black.bandit was on your team and he was dropping the whole game. Actually he always does in every game he plays.

DO NOT call me a dropper and tell me to play fair when I drop against a player that is dropping already. You both knew he was dropping and of course I am going to drop to match his play. Am I supposed to just let him go around and keep killing my team and me? No!

I have no respect for either one of you two players Aguila 1 and Tomyys. Especially you Aguila because I told you many times that I was only dropping because black.bandit was on your team. You just kept calling me a dropper and telling me to play fair or leave. What I did was very fair. Learn how to play the game and shut your mouth next time when you are talking dumb. You should have told your own teammate, black.bandit, to hold his bombs, not me.

You can ask anyone how I play and I always hold my bombs unless against a player who is a dropper. You should watch what you say to someone when you are wrong.

Black.bandit estaba en su equipo y que estaba cayendo todo el juego. En realidad siempre lo hace en cada partido que juega.

No me llame un gotero y dime que jugar limpio cuando me cae contra un jugador que ya está cayendo. Los dos sabían que estaba cayendo y por supuesto voy a dejar para que coincida con su juego. ¿Se supone que acaba de dejarlo ir alrededor y seguir matando a mi equipo y yo? ¡No!

No tengo ningún respeto por ninguno de los dos jugadores dos Aguila 1 y Tomyys. Especialmente se Aguila porque te dije muchas veces que yo sólo estaba cayendo debido black.bandit estaba en su equipo. Usted sólo me llamaba un gotero y diciéndome que jugar limpio o salir. Lo que hice fue muy justo. Aprender a jugar el juego y cierra la boca próxima vez cuando se está hablando tonto. Usted debe informar a su propio compañero de equipo, black.bandit, para mantener sus bombas, no yo.

Se puede pedir a nadie cómo juego y siempre tengo mis bombas a menos contra un jugador que es un gotero. Usted debe mirar lo que le dice a alguien cuando se equivoca.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muro0406, damianaa207, NEWBERY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Nachoo
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds